Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sumi🀣 You just cracked me girl..I don't think Susheela would be that mean to Sarja! It would be really stupid of the CVs if they show her like that!😳

Oh! Yes Purva..Completely agree with you on that point! We're the lovers of the game!😎

Seeing Simon match..He just dropped the first set and shocking thing when you were writing the exam, Kim is out of the open..knocked out by a 118th seed! 😳
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju, why Sarje will land in jail later????

hmm, Sushila may accuse Niru now...anyways am frustrated...

besides it looks like Niru did what she said, she wont let sarje be known as  the father of the kid...which was perhaps the only happiness to Sarje so far...having a little chandu as her own

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hehe, I don't want to sound cheap, but the paternity-of-the-kid-matter is sounding hilarious!!

Yes, Sujju, he 'll surrender himself for all the wrongs he's done before & cum out of jail a la Yudi!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
between i wonder what happened to those 2nd set of pics which Kaps uploaded... one was smoking and the other was he was carrying some thing in his hand... and Darshu diii was telling whether Kaps is planning to hit the gym...

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i know answer of this one!!!!!πŸ˜›

FLASHBACKS! plenty of them πŸ˜†

Not the Chandu one dying, please...Or Niru going in trauma..They have showed it n number of times and ab tak toh dialogue bhi by heart ho gaye hai! Waise Sumi..Nahi yaar..FB dikha ke aur bhi TRPs ko girane chate hai in the last week?πŸ˜†
andromeda_kia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Sumi🀣 You just cracked me girl..I don't think Susheela would be that mean to Sarja! It would be really stupid of the CVs if they show her like that!😳

Oh! Yes Purva..Completely agree with you on that point! We're the lovers of the game!😎

Seeing Simon match..He just dropped the first set and shocking thing when you were writing the exam, Kim is out of the open..knocked out by a 118th seed! 😳

Oh no!! Kim out?? πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  She was my fav!! Well, have to support Wozniaki, now! Sigh...

I won't see anymore FBs please!!
Edited by andromeda_kia - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, why Sarje will land in jail later????

hmm, Sushila may accuse Niru now...anyways am frustrated...

besides it looks like Niru did what she said, she wont let sarje be known as  the father of the kid...which was perhaps the only happiness to Sarje so far...having a little chandu as her own

Usma... i feel some how the news will spread that Albela is dead😭😭... ya pata chale Alka uses this to send Sarja to jail...😑😑

Usma... she wanted Sarja's name to come out clean... she doesn't want Sarja to fall more in his family members' eyes... it's not that she didn't want Sarja to give the title to the child... i'm sure she wants it that way only now...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rosh, TRP thi kaha jo giregi? πŸ˜† 

yeah purva, Niru sounds stupidly hot-headed...what has paternity-of-the-kid get to do with who-killed-al?? makes no sense..
andromeda_kia thumbnail
New thinking!!  New possibilities!!

Maybe all this locha will get solved in the next week
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Sumi: locha means mess, quagmire- its a tapori word...