Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

[

Yeah even me too , its ineffectual to run towards the blank shadow where there's no feelings , havin' a one sided love .. Kabir must really deserves some pure love .. hope he gets .. i don't want to see him walkin' carelessly with any pathetic girl whether it'd be T or further anyone else ..

Yes, you say it right. I hope Kabir, one day, finds the true love which he deserves (:

KYPH I LOVE it ! still the memories lies in my heart .. Angad was a super star ever .. and KTH my most fav show ever , Though Rajeev is my passionate lover too .. Our choice 're much same and same 😉

To quite an extent because I happen to love Iqbal Khan too 😃

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Now you Can remember that someone had abruplty showered you with cheeriness .. thanku jana .. thanks fo' you such lovely words ... ðŸ¤—

I always will! Love you! 🤗
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chillz🤗 definitely a new one for you..a post on Panchi...well written and yes she deserved an analysis of her own this time...Panchi was always shown as the good girl, elder sister someone who's always around for her family and friends...that's it,nothing much to write about, no character growth,no layers and shades to her personality...

But now we get to see a whole new dimension to panchi...someone who's grown up and evolved...oh, she was always grown up and responsible, now she's become worldly wise and hard from inside...her experiences with the 2 men in her life could have hardly left her to be anything else...she's not the cunning types who after a heartbreak go full on for the revenge mode...rather she's the types who will shut herself off from the world, build a wall around herself, so that she doesn't fall into someone else's trap again...what was her innocence and trust in love has been construed as gullibility both by her and the world...and she definitely doesn't want to be perceived that again, so now she's built an entirely new image for herself as the heartless panchi...

I would like to make a comparison between T and Panchi here, though they are poles apart...that night affected both the girls profoundly, Panchi suffered a heartbreak and T almost lost out on her life twice...both the girls vowed to become stronger, and drew on their strength from within...Panchi has always been the protector and this time she decided not only to become a shield for her family and especially Pia, she also chose to protect her own heart...so no more niceties to everyone around her just no nonsense business...she decided to use her innate goodness for the better of her family...so this time it will be hard for any guy to make a fool of panchi or use her, but she will give love a chance again...

Whereas T, I feel has become bitter...in all her bimbette life she never came across anything as dark as this...and suddenly vampires wanting to suck her  blood...so she chose protecting herself and becoming so powerful that no one can touch her...I don't know whether they'll show her as a vengeful slayer, but given her personality it does seem like that...she does not forgive a slight on her and this was her life at stake,so she'll for sure make the vampires lives miserable...yesterday's episode didn't give us enough to go on about T...yes it was established that she's a gal who means business and will not take any supernatural weirdness around her, but, is there anything more to that bad attitude of hers? has she really become nice and this is just a mask...maybe she will help pia and others in times of crisis...these are all questions unanswered right now, and she definitely doesn't give the impression that she's likely to help anyone...

As far as Kabir is concerned, am sure there's something weird about him and T...doesn't make sense right now, but maybe he knows her becoming a vampire slayer and other secrets..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: reepicheep

Chillz🤗 definitely a new one for you..a post on Panchi...well written and yes she deserved an analysis of her own this time...Panchi was always shown as the good girl, elder sister someone who's always around for her family and friends...that's it,nothing much to write about, no character growth,no layers and shades to her personality...

Heya, Himani 🤗
Yes, Panchi's been a pretty flat character, IMO, so this new shade to her personality was nice to see.

But now we get to see a whole new dimension to panchi...someone who's grown up and evolved...oh, she was always grown up and responsible, now she's become worldly wise and hard from inside...her experiences with the 2 men in her life could have hardly left her to be anything else...she's not the cunning types who after a heartbreak go full on for the revenge mode...rather she's the types who will shut herself off from the world, build a wall around herself, so that she doesn't fall into someone else's trap again...what was her innocence and trust in love has been construed as gullibility both by her and the world...and she definitely doesn't want to be perceived that again, so now she's built an entirely new image for herself as the heartless panchi...

Panchi, if you look at it, was always a no-nonsense kind of person. But this attitude of hers went out of the window in front of Danish and then Sid. Now, she vows that no one will be spared this attitude of hers even when they do nothing to harm her. Hence, she doesn't give anyone a chance.

I would like to make a comparison between T and Panchi here, though they are poles apart...that night affected both the girls profoundly, Panchi suffered a heartbreak and T almost lost out on her life twice...both the girls vowed to become stronger, and drew on their strength from within...Panchi has always been the protector and this time she decided not only to become a shield for her family and especially Pia, she also chose to protect her own heart...so no more niceties to everyone around her just no nonsense business...she decided to use her innate goodness for the better of her family...so this time it will be hard for any guy to make a fool of panchi or use her, but she will give love a chance again...

Whereas T, I feel has become bitter...in all her bimbette life she never came across anything as dark as this...and suddenly vampires wanting to suck her  blood...so she chose protecting herself and becoming so powerful that no one can touch her...I don't know whether they'll show her as a vengeful slayer, but given her personality it does seem like that...she does not forgive a slight on her and this was her life at stake,so she'll for sure make the vampires lives miserable...yesterday's episode didn't give us enough to go on about T...yes it was established that she's a gal who means business and will not take any supernatural weirdness around her, but, is there anything more to that bad attitude of hers? has she really become nice and this is just a mask...maybe she will help pia and others in times of crisis...these are all questions unanswered right now, and she definitely doesn't give the impression that she's likely to help anyone...

You might just be right out there, Himani. I agree what you say about Panchi and it is likely that T is also that way. I hope the CVs consider this. Like I said, her bitterness towards vampires will be justified but not towards the D sisters. Maybe she will help them when they need her, hopefully. To be very honest, I never wanted T to give up her snobbishness and bitchiness. But bitchy people are also humans after all and if someone saves their life, a change in attitude is obvious. Hence, T disappointed me.

As far as Kabir is concerned, am sure there's something weird about him and T...doesn't make sense right now, but maybe he knows her becoming a vampire slayer and other secrets..

Maybe. I don't know. I guess I'll just wait and watch about Kabir. Lol! Thanks for replying 🤗