Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

AWESOME Pics.😍  😍  😍 Actually,I don't want to say...but,I am feeling...Its look like Next 'Super-Hit' On-Screen Jodi...(But,MoNaya is the  Best 😍)

Sorry dear may be i m sound little rude but i have seen barun's acting before so for me its little difficult to say wow..they are sweet couple, They are amazing".At first i want to see the show and their acting.I m looking forward to this show only for sanaya and when barun and sanaya's scene chalega i m sure , i will be skipped that time.sorry main aisa hi hoon.kya karo aaj bhi mohit se bahut payaar karti hoon.πŸ˜‰but all the best sanaya.But sanaya seems so slim also.Aisa lagta hain monaya ek saath diet pe hain.kucch kha lo yaar.😊
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the pics., thanks for sharing in bhph forum as well,

i am loving this pair, i can feel that this show is gonna be a hit.. plot is okay, khushi shifting hr base to delhi, working with arnav n all is similar to geet.. hope they make it in different way.. now i cqnt wait for the show to start..
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow sanaya is looking amazingg..😍our chweet doll..😳waiting 4 d shw..
summers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

dont mind

she looks like a dumboπŸ˜†

saniya.x thumbnail
I cannot wait ANYMORE for this show to start! I am getting impatient day by day. GOSHH she looks amazing in white 😍

Lovely pics, loved em all ❀️

^^ this one reminded me of Kareena in 3 idiots πŸ˜† she looks adorable man 😍 but where did her pink scooty go?

Thanks for sharing aanii πŸ€— 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

I cannot wait ANYMORE for this show to start! I am getting impatient day by day. GOSHH she looks amazing in white 😍

Lovely pics, loved em all ❀️

^^ this one reminded me of Kareena in 3 idiots πŸ˜† she looks adorable man 😍 but where did her pink scooty go?

Thanks for sharing aanii πŸ€— 

yaar phir se mohit ka yaad dila diya.remember in One sbs seg Mohit said that 3idiot mein kareena ko dekh ke usse apni chasmish yaad aagaya tha.πŸ˜‰sorry kya karo can't control.
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pics look really nice! Loved the barun and san ones and the sis ones! lolzz
the ones on the scooter looked funny and the first few white clothed ones! what a bad shot! lolzz
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz17555

Pics look really nice! Loved the barun and san ones and the sis ones! lolzz

the ones on the scooter looked funny and the first few white clothed ones! what a bad shot! lolzz

I kinda agree with you.I don't like her dress but i think they will changed it later.
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
eeekkk
man we need a forummm
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww Sanz looks gorgeous in that White dress.. but then I din't liked her dressing as much & Oh! I'm not expecting much from Barun though..as have seen his acting before ..Anyways, really hope he has improved now ..Nevertheless, All the Best Sanaya.. ROCK IT..!!
AWW ..Thanks for Sharing Neha πŸ€—