Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ visrom i like tht 1  too
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would vote for the first one with the animated helicopter...it says loads about the job of CID in a few seconds...and secondly I would go with the one that Visrom Di posted because not only does it have great clips of our trio + Asha, but also of Sudhakar and Fredericks!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like that song I posted not only for the clips of trio/asha etc...but for the music. I just LOVED that music.
Bhavanab thumbnail
I liked the one which had this red background and had one portion where Asha and Daya on back and Asha sitting in the reversed position with a cam in hand I guess ... the one which end with 6:38 PM episode cap where Asha looking via binoculars and Daya aiming 
debayon thumbnail
Whoops, I forgot to add the 4th title track too. You know the one that was played during 2005. I loved the cinematography aspect of it, it looked so breathtaking! Our trio were looking so nice in those suits and so IDK, were looking so tough as cops. Stance of the trio also depicted their personalities: ACP as the leader, Abhijit Sir as the cautious but still pioneering cop and Daya Sir as the aggressive one. The only other person I liked was Daksh and his stance(I know many people don't like him around hereπŸ˜†). I was neutral towards Aditi and didn't like, no, hated Anjalika. I wish even Sudhakar and Fredericks had gotten their own small clips. But anyways, I especially loved the last part when they come together as a team, and ACP pulls the trigger into the camera, that was pure awesome! The track was also very good, it was a more modernized version of the previous title tracks, and that track had become a part of CID itself until 2006, when that drone emerged.
visrom thumbnail
Which drone??? There was no title song after that till 2009 when the latest once came. I like the latest one too. πŸ˜ƒ
debayon thumbnail
I woulsn't say there was a song, but remember how 2006 episodes have that annoying noise at the beginning of each episode with ACP's face and the CID emblem right next to it
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'll have to remember the title track Debo's mentioning !!
visrom thumbnail
Yeah ...I got it...πŸ˜† It always comes during the re-runs. there was no title song. Just 2-3 seconds...ACP's face and one whiiinneee...that's all.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Oh !!! I got it ... ACP sir standing ... a red background with a net waala cage kinda thing in the back and CID logo beside him !!! Yeah got it now !!