Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It's ok...if you can't I will do it. Naadi iron leg kadaa? 🤣

It's now a special privilege to be able to do both these episodes.

Next time Asto will think twice before putting my name.Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

It's ok...if you can't I will do it. Naadi iron leg kadaa? 🤣

It's now a special privilege to be able to do both these episodes.-- Ala aithe naadi kuda iron leg 🤣 have you forgot ' Daya's fan girl ' episode caps update was done by me and now again am going to do for ' Abhijeet's fan girl ' 😆

just hope we don't have the team of Abhishek Garg , Swati -Anand Goradia this time too - otherwise it would be even more tuff to take " IT "😆😆

Next time Asto will think twice before putting my name -- in that case , Deba too must think twice before putting my name 🤣.

Edited by -Twinkles- - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can do the 16th one if you wish Vis, you can exchange with any of mine 😊 .., ill be having a holiday the next day so thats fine 😊
Ill take the risk, who knows it might be something like Talking Parrot 😉
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh... So next update by Vis and caps by twinkle if on the same day...then it will be ACP pradyuman fan girl case 😆 

Lemme know whenever you guys get bored of normal Khooni stories and wanna see ACP sirs fan girl... I and Deba will plan accordingly 🤣
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I can do the 16th one if you wish Vis, you can exchange with any of mine 😊 .., ill be having a holiday the next day so thats fine 😊
Ill take the risk, who knows it might be something like Talking Parrot 😉

Wow... This is called blind faith... And crazy love... Keep it up Bhavs 👏😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
Hehehe ab kya karein aso ... chaahe jo bhi case ho its about Abhijeet na !!! 😛... thats what encourages me and gives me hope. 😆
The last uodate i did was also Abhijeet oriented and a very good case ... who knows jab mere update ke waqt cop oriented case ho toh shayad achcha nikle 😛 😉
astonish thumbnail
😆 Yeah.. I am sure this case ... We won't feel that much 🤢 Now that we have got used to the dialog "Mai tumse pyar karthi hoon...tumse shaadi Karna chahthi hoon" 😆  
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now that the episode is over, I would like to see nay hear a different dialogue if they do something like this again.
Now all of you don't kill me.
FW recycles its stories ,so, giving them a clue to do it the right way😆
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

ive got a sudden request ... a sudden conference has come up thankstp to which i will be a super busy till saturday night ... kal holiday hai phir bhi i'll be busy ... can someone please do the previous Friday's update for me ? im sorry for asking so suddenly. If not thats ok ill somehow manage by friday. A quick update maybe.

astonish thumbnail

bhavs... Can you pm the backup team... Probably... Twinkle...bcoz i dont see the others from back up team online recently...