GEET is such a great show with talented actors, GURTI!!! 👍🏼

GEET & GURTI are so POPULAR WORLDWIDE!! 👍🏼

Thus, GEET DESERVES TO STAY ON AIR!!
  👍🏼
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
fabulous post dear!👏

channel is doing it purposely so that viewers stop watching the show n i guee they hav succeeded in their motive...😡

it's a game of every channel that 2 put an end 2 a show,give the excuse of low trps

DMG Also had met wid the same fate n so were other shows
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great post

thanx for PM

we all need to work together
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - thanks everyone for understanding the problem ... keep on doing the need ful & plz show the channel our power ...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow hima awesome post...i completely agree with u...u won't believe it but since dreadful holi epi i have been discussing with my parents to y all of a sudden story was changed and consistency in characters was not maintained...v all MAANEETIANS were so hurt worried and disappointed since holi epi...

now v all MAANEETIANS can connect the dots yaar...i still don't understand y does starone want something like this?

Our GHSP and Our MAANEET r loved, admired and worshipped by MAANEETIANS of all ages, gender, all over the world then y wud starone want to end the best show ever and forever...

Please Starone do not end our Geet hui sabe parayi, Our MAANEET (Maan+Geet) and us MAANEETIANS... There r already enough tv channels for saas-bahu dramas' audience...Starone is unique bcuz of its USP youth-oriented shows...GHSP is a perfect show best show ever and forever it has youth flavour, romance, comic element as well as deals with many sensitive social issues...On 5TH APRIL 2010, GHSP and MAANEET came like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever...

GHSP has given us MAANEET's the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple's journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

My dear MAANEETIANS Our GHSP and Our MAANEET have given us all new lives in one way or the other so now when our GHSP and MAANEET's life is in danger V all MAANEETIANS shud save Our GHSP OUR MAANEET Our Life Our Heart Our Heartbeat Our Breath Our Soul our everything at any cost...Our GHSP and Our MAANEET need love and support of all MAANEETIANS the most now...

Please sign the petition, e-mail, comment on DD's and GC's profile, pictures, articles, vote for Gold Awards...do anything and everything to SAVE OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET...Now it is the time for all MAANEETIANS to show that v will always be with OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET both during their good happy times as well as during their difficult crisis situations...thank u and love u all dearies...

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP, MAANEET AND MAANEETIANS ROCK!

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
We are doing, but I feel if in Gold aword Maneet will win, then definetly channel will understand the Geet fame n it will matter of their repo also as , star one is not winning any aword, just first aword best director aword for Geet only. Edited by alovi_21 - 13 years ago
Wow Hima! When you say it like that it makes perfect sense.

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Omg! Hima you completely made sense.. Omg! Im speechless.. Im angry.. Im fuming.. I think our gurti know about this.. Is that we are getting some half-hearted performance lately? Why why why im not in india? If i was, ill definitely make a personal visit to the channel head or whoever made this decision and tell him/her to visit a mental doctor.. Seriously you have no idea how angry and mad im now at starone.. Lets wait and watch.. If they decide to axe this show, see how this channel will have to shut shop soon.. Just wait.. They need to know the strength of the fans.. Damn this channel.. I sincerely hope our members visit this post and find out the actual truth.. And im requesting all to stop bashing any character or actor or cvs.. Pls stop bashing.. For once lets get united and bash the channel instead.. Lets show them the power of fans united.. No matter whose fan we are, we all should unite and bash the channel and get them to STOP interfering in the story of geet.. Come on all, lets prove right onto their face.. Im very sure fans can bring about a change, only when united.. Don care if it doesnt make so much change, atleast we know we tried.. So don give up geetians, wake up! Thanks hima for pointing this out.. Im still fuming so before i spout any more swearing at the channel im off here..
OMG
I finally understand now!
It all makes sense
Wow they are so sneaky and sly *I'm going to kill them look*
Dont worry, we will all try our best to save our show
Today my alevel exams ended (woohooo :D) so now I shall be on the forum 24/7 and will be signing the petition whenever I can!