Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm alittle happy and sad that CCBM is ending, happy coz CTs have messed this track up big time and sad coz I'm gona miss NivRen...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳
KM smiling for u ,my jaan😛😊

Thats Nice Sweetie, 

Hey tomorow also IN the day I may not be able to come on the Forum, Will come in the after noon or evening,  As there will be 12 days ceremony for my Nephew and Sis in Law wil be busy there, 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

I'm alittle happy and sad that CCBM is ending, happy coz CTs have messed this track up big time and sad coz I'm gona miss NivRen...

Yes even I will miss my NIvren a lot, But one thing is there, I am happy in a way the show is ending because the CTs have messed up the show .  Before they can mess it more I prefer the show ends on a Happy Note before they Kill anyone more and hurt Fans, Hope U know what I mean
dyhardfan thumbnail
I want to see how Viren react when he finds out that he is gona be a papa.Edited by dyhardfan - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

I want to see how Viren react when he finds out that he is gona be a papa.

He will be happy but he will not react unless and UNtil Nivi says she will not have the Surgery done, Am sure then he will be happy and Jump then I would love to see how he reacts😊
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Thats Nice Sweetie, 

Hey tomorow also IN the day I may not be able to come on the Forum, Will come in the after noon or evening,  As there will be 12 days ceremony for my Nephew and Sis in Law wil be busy there, 

ok jaan
i wil com at night around 9(IST)
as i hav lots of work to finish

ok its v late here
gud nite
tak care
dream abt me only my diya jaan

everyone gud nite sweet dreamz
dyhardfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Yes even I will miss my NIvren a lot, But one thing is there, I am happy in a way the show is ending because the CTs have messed up the show . Before they can mess it more I prefer the show ends on a Happy Note before they Kill anyone more and hurt Fans, Hope U know what I mean

I understand swti... Also happy it is ending on a happy note. Our NivRen will be together and this will be the way we will remember them always. CTs are crazy they messed this show completely. Hope they make up with an awesome ending.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
ok jaan
i wil com at night around 9(IST)
as i hav lots of work to finish

ok its v late here
gud nite
tak care
dream abt me only my diya jaan

everyone gud nite sweet dreamz

Okk Jaaan Wish U Good night and sweet Dreams  take care of urself, and Dream of me only Ok😳
dyhardfan thumbnail
Good night KM... Sweet dreams dear:)
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

I understand swti... Also happy it is ending on a happy note. Our NivRen will be together and this will be the way we will remember them always. CTs are crazy they messed this show completely. Hope they make up with an awesome ending.

They will Jaanu am sure about it dont worry
Previous
1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111
Next