Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Daya gave a good suggestion for a changeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really ? What suggestion ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Tappu Sena ants to play with season ball and all parents refuse. Daya asks Jetha if dere is a playground then kids can play dere but sadly dere is none around.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Tappu Sena ants to play with season ball and all parents refuse. Daya asks Jetha if dere is a playground then kids can play dere but sadly dere is none around.

Ooohhh. Daya was ACTUALLY being sensible. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Shru-bear, you didn't tell me. What song did you choose ? And are you doing a VM for the 300th ? What song ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Always Kabhi Kabhi song is stuck in my head
shruti thumbnail
Adu there was a post on what songs you wanna see on pairs I was posting songs there. Yes I am making VM for 300 thread on Saibo. You think I will be spared if I don't make one on that occasion🀣🀣
StarshineHues thumbnail

Always Kabhi Kabhi song is stuck in my head

And I can't get "Tum dil ki dhadkan main" out of my head for some reason. And I toh don't even LIKE that song. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Shru will you watch Rtan ka Rishta ? I might watch bits of it just for comedy. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Additi!!πŸ€—

Im speechless!!😲 I can see why Shilpu and Shru call you poetic literacy!! Your post on Delena was amazing!!

Ok theres no way im going to be able to write as well as you but these are my humble views!😳

Damon and Elena have come such a long way. Of course he fell in love with her a long time ago but he steadily made his way into her heart. As much as Elena tried to deny it and fight it, its happened. And i think next season the whole dynamics of the show is going to change.

Stefan was always the good guy, the one who tried to keep everyone safe. And his number one priority was Elena. Yet, he also tried to keep the ones Elena loved from coming to any harm too. And thats why sometimes I felt he was unsure what to do at times.

Damon also wanted to keep Elena safe but he didnt care if it meant the ones close to her got hurt!

"I will always choose you!'

When he said that I gasped! Not just at the words but the way he looked at her when he said it. He left her in no doubt how he felt. And the last scene was just 😍

And for me it was important because it was elena who kissed Damon. That told the audience that he meant something to her, he was more then a friend!!

Anyway i cant wait for next season because by making the ultimate sacrifice Stefan has now in effect become Damon! The roles are reversed and this is where the relationship between the 3 is going to get interesting!

Both the brothers are awesome! Damon gave up the woman he loved for his brother and Stefan gave up his suol for his brother!!

Now thats what I call love!!

I  hope I didnt bore you Additi with my thoughts and I hope I was eloquent enough!!πŸ˜•

StarshineHues thumbnail

Adu there was a post on what songs you wanna see on pairs I was posting songs there. Yes I am making VM for 300 thread on Saibo. You think I will be spared if I don't make one on that occasion🀣🀣

Of course we won't spare you. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Oh, I love that song. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Even Pragzie's VM is on that song. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Double treat for me. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†