Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

OK Misti you must be missing the Pakoras ...Infact whole scene was good Radhika not giving an inch and sitting there calm and  composed , Dev,s wavering softened  glances at her and no smile from Radhika...At least  some progress instead of growling Dev ..when mansa mentioned KK and Radhika,s reply looking at him , again very calm...Dev ,s attitude was changed at that point , and then treatment with Radhika and  Dev,s expression and i felt old magic was there ...Hope Creatives should not give a jolt again with Dev,s journey to hate-land, you never know

Pakoras...oh yes I am but I don't have any other choice other than to miss them. Yes I liked the dhaba scene and the ego tussle going on there...Glad that Radhika did not given an inch but just kept quiet. Masarams house gave Dev loads of answers regarding Radhika and I hope that they take this growth in their relationship slowly. I am wondering that if Radhika offers the ring saying that she cannot give the other ornaments because they have been given by her in laws ...but she can give this ring because that has been given to her by her KK and the only thing she considers  as her own...so Shanti takes it and then Dev walks in and tells Shanti to open her fist and give back the ring to Radhika...   last time he was forced to give the ring to Radhika and he was furious but if he does this then this time he will fight with others to give the ring to Radhika.  Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Hi Kinara First of all why i should get hurt if you did not like the episode , its not some thing personal ...yes i like your take on Radhika,s hairstyle, Hair-stylist must be having lots of time free thats why making himself busy by  styling Radhikas hair in to braids ...This may be some new fashion statement ...She is newly married , living in conservative family so has to wear all  this Chamak  chhallo sarees , but she can carry all these colors, Whether you agree or not Dev did a good job in the latter part of the episode ...And on the whole i liked the episode ...Its not three hour movie , so have to fill the space with every kind of characters , some good , some  bad
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

The ring analisis was good,i think the same way!the fact that dev was eardropping is good 4 radhika,maybe he will help somehow and make him stop shouting at her! Liked the scene with the food,they were speaking with their eyes just like in that epi on 4 august 2010 in cb1! Loved rohan also,the actor plays his part verry well! About avina's performance i am speachless... πŸ‘

The scene with the food was speaking through the eyes and most probably Dev will do something to help her ...anyway it will make him understand Radhika because  he is so defensive now he won't believe anything that Radhika says but in this way he is getting the message indirectly. Avinash and Rubina both were good...infact all the actors were good today. Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Kinara First of all why i should get hurt if you did not like the episode , its not some thing personal ...yes i like your take on Radhika,s hairstyle, Hair-stylist must be having lots of time free thats why making himself busy by  styling Radhikas hair in to braids ...This may be some new fashion statement ...She is newly married , living in conservative family so has to wear all  this Chamak  chhallo sarees , but she can carry all these colors, Whether you agree or not Dev did a good job in the latter part of the episode ...And on the whole i liked the episode ...Its not three hour movie , so have to fill the space with every kind of characters , some good , some  bad

thank you for ur views but i am from south east asia too.. i know in our society or culture new brides should wear beautiful saree i agree with this..i didnot say anything about this issue...but my Q is why this kind of disgusting colors? there are so manybeauti ful sarees in the market  they can give her..isnot it?why red and green only? why not other beauti ful colors?that what i mean..
which part Dev has done a beautiful job? he doesnot have any dialogues. at all...am i right? i think u r talking about when he was in Shantis house am i right?πŸ˜†he was standing by the window and listening to their conversation...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
  I think Misti  he will help as he was listening to what was going on inside and moreover Shanti was almost speaking loudly...Hope after witnessing all this behavior with Radhika , should not leave Radhika behind and take her back with him ...After hearing Mansa,s convo, with Radhika about KK there should come some change in his attitude towards Radhika ,  may be the instinct to protect her and that can be the starting of his softening towards her ...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
 Yes Kinara i am talking about that part but i used the wrong word JOB, what i meant was his expressions and all when he was listening to their conversation ...i do not think he needs dialogues to express that time his body language was enough , you could make out he was not liking all this ...Hope they read your comments and give Radhika  total Make-over ...Rubina will be thanking you , so will the viewers
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think he will help as he was listening to what was going on inside and moreover Shanti was almost speaking loudly...Hope after witnessing all this behavior with Radhika , should not leave Radhika behind and take her back with him ...After hearing Mansa,s convo, with Radhika about KK there should come some change in his attitude towards Radhika ,  may be the instinct to protect her and that can be the starting of his softening towards her ...

idont think so CVs will go  for that early and soon  i mean  for that soften part track...but i wish. they go ...yes there is a chance to take R back along with him..bcoz  Cvs needs to show us Dadaji'd recovery by Radhika and ayurvedic  treatment..isnot it?πŸ˜‰  u know our mahan CVs..πŸ˜†
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - I must πŸ‘ you for your indepth take on each and every episode. I also enjoy the banter and discussion between you and why3/6 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saurav as baby Rohan, is doing a great job... It was funny to watch him running away from Padma and the bowl of kheer     πŸ˜†

Like you, I so wanted to eat the pokoras, but was too tired, (lack of of sleep) to make some. Even the halwa scene made me crave Sooji halwa..   I did make some that morning   πŸ˜ƒ

After overhearing ashanti and chanda verbally abusing Radhika, I hope he loves and understands her more. I think he will confront ashanti and will take her back with him or maheshwari will call asking Dev to bring her back home, because Baby Rohan ran away from home.

He might offer to help out Chenu, for Radhika's sake, then take him under his wings and put him to work at one of the Muths.
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti... been enjoying your take on all the episodes. Awesome as always little lady πŸ‘

I had to comment on your Pakora note... πŸ˜† Phikar not - London ki streets pe Frozen Pakora AapKo Dher saare Milenge... πŸ˜†
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

guys i dont agree with you today...dont get mad with me...i am giving my view only  today"s episode was boring...what was in it  tell me? .that boring pakoda scene!!. ..camera was moving around,around ,around 5 to 6 mins.. on them for nothing in different angle...why?what to watch?pehle aap pehle aap ...kind of situation...pakoda plate leke..enough..yaar that camera thingyπŸ˜†
then as usual Dev 11 look towards Radhika  (my!! my !!but he was little bit ok for the time being...may be bcoz of under the hot sunny  weather  he needs to cool down as  he was sweating ) sick and tired...same horrible chammak challo red green sari Radhika.put on..and  her hairstyle is same old braid..i wonder cb's hairstylist doesnot know any other style?
same idiot Mohini's  idiotic dialogues..  feel like to shake her head and say pls shut ur mouth dont try to speak..πŸ˜†
and above all worse that shanti the churel...disgusts me ...pls CVs give us a break .yaar

Misti urs views are always good i will go for that one later...bz @work..just giving my overall views of todays episode..take care.😊

Angie good luck for Dr ,appointment...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Neerja i am not happy with todays episode sorry my dear...if i hurt u...πŸ˜†

Don't worry Kinara I am not going to get mad at you.πŸ˜‰ ...thanks for your view.πŸ˜ƒand your POV is welcome...infact for me any view is welcome so long it does not bash the actors or the members in the forum...criticism is ok...and sometimes a different POV helps.

I do accept Radhikas hairstyle is horrible...specially the way they tightly tie her hair...sometimes I wonder that doesn't Rubina get headaches. They should give her good quality saris...I am guessing that since she is newly wed thats why they are using that excuse and giving her red+green combinations to wear...but it is now irritating. Radhika does not need to wear such heavy ornaments,...being rich does not mean that one goes for gaudy stuff...Radhikas character is that of a simple girl so she should be given dainty light ornaments.

Now coming to the pakora scene I did not see that as pehel aap...because then Dev would not have eaten first...he would have offered Radhika first and then when Radhika pushed back the plate he would have offered again...thats the pahela aap tehzeebπŸ˜‰...I saw that as a ego tussle...he eats first and then gives it to her and she returns by saying no thank you...being egoistical Dev does not touch that one pakora that was towards Radhikas end of the plate...anyway  thats how I saw it.

Mohini is obsessed about getting attention and her world is limited...it revolves around being the perfect DIL/wife and winning this imaginary competition that she has with Radhika... hence similar dialogues...but her character is constant so thats why it is ok with me. Same with Shanti...again thats what she does...I will have problems if she becomes Miss. Goody...if she didn't shout then how would Dev get t know about all this stuff...Radhika will never tell him and even if she does, he will not believe it...so this news has to come through some other source.

The episode was not perfect...the starting had no connectivity with the end of yesterdays episode and the way Dev overheard in Mansarams house was a bit artificial...I mean they could have shown him going to the car to get something...Shanti takes this opportunity and takes Radhika inside and starts shouting...Dev returns without anyone noticing he is back and then he overhears. Here they showed Dev sitting outside and Shanti inside screeching at Radhika...Chanda also joining...now in which family does members shout at each other when a member of the daughters in-law's family is sitting outside, specially one whom Shanti wants to impress. 

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago