Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aish77

Chander was acting like he wants to keep his chances open with Freak Out Queen just in case Alka becomes CM and he has to start calling her madam ji and Papa and Mr. Stiffness just make it impossible for him to marry Alka 🀣🀣🀣. And more than anybody wanting to see Chander hug Freak Out Queen, it is actually Freak Out Queen who wants Chander to hug her. Frankly what I couldnt understand whose funeral it is that has got everybody so worked up. Is it the funeral of this story itself or Papa Stiffness who might have gotten another heart attack hearing that Mr. Stiffness is getting a sex change operation to fight as an independent candidate from the same constituency πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘? Though it doesn't look like that as Mataji still had her sindoor on. So these guys have come to mourn the funeral of some strange guy and fighting all over it? Craziest plot for a ME I should say πŸ˜•

think its babuji's funeral as aarti was shown crying...[/QUOTE]

Hmm. so Babuji isn't dead yet and they have only one more episode to kill him by ummm lightning strike I guess πŸ˜†. But what makes Freak Out Queen go hammer and tongs at Mataji like that? Why is Mataji so actively mourning Babuji's death and Alka who has not even seen the guy? Its like begaane shaadi mein abdullah deewaana. Hope there is no more absolute absurdity in store for us on how this story goes πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  !!!!
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

oh hello...?
wat the hell.😑...?
it was i who wrote the update of the maha epi promo...

who r u to tell me dat i exaggerated or not😑? 
i hav every right to write wat i felt abt the promo...

if i feel it was a hug... den i'l write dat only...

i gav the wu for my friendsπŸ˜› and not for some person like u🀒 

instead of thanking me for writing the written update of the promo... u bashed me... cozu only know to bash others...

Shweta awesome

-Saruu- thumbnail

Wowww

Big stuff Coming Up

Luvd The Last LineπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Anks-

@green: are u blind or dsnt understand englishπŸ˜› no one has agreed with youπŸ˜†

@blue: these creatives are ur school frnds or what...that they tell u evrything they thinkπŸ˜› and dnt try put any 'term' on us...and no one is bothered about ur invalid opinions here!!

@purple...its a really good ques abt who is blind...coz all of agreeing with a chander arti hug in the promo is not giving any good signal abt u guys eye sight either

or may b to prove me wrong u guys will sink to every extent poss

Edited by luvarti - 12 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvarti

@purple...its a really good ques abt who is blind...coz all of agreeing with a chander arti hug in the promo is not giving any good signal abt u guys eye sight either

or may b to prove me wrong u guys will sink to every extent poss

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
--sunshine-- thumbnail
guys some green blue purple game is going on kya🀣🀣🀣.. Just ignore we have better things to do and we have a life outside this forum alsoπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sanjna4

guys some green blue purple game is going on kya🀣🀣🀣.. Just ignore we have better things to do and we have a life outside this forum alsoπŸ˜‰

@red...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@blu...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanjna4

yea man! we do have a life...but some one dsnt seem to have oneπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Nadii- thumbnail

Do only stick to this topic, instead of making personal attacks on each other. If someone does'nt agree with others they have the right to speak their mind, BUT without personal attack and without offense anyone