SRK uploads Video of himself on Twitter-HILARIOUS! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wake up to text msgs from my frnds to watch this video asap πŸ˜† Best surprise totally loved it :)

Originally posted by: anna143

I wake up to text msgs from my frnds to watch this video asap πŸ˜† Best surprise totally loved it :)

LOL.. thats sad, i'd end the friendship right then and there.. 'its over'.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

i thought he'd be jumping around like a monkey to say the least, highly disappointed.. 

I thought it would be something else...very disappointed πŸ˜†
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. thats sad, i'd end the friendship right then and there.. 'its over'.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NO if it was for AKKI then it would've been totally over πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: eraser

I thought it would be something else...very disappointed πŸ˜†

perhaps something like how to snort coke in 101 ways.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hey, even his botox-biwi could have starred in that one..
ladygaga thumbnail
I don't like size zero SRK! His confidence, charm, everything is missing. I dunno why he sounds so unsure of himself these days and we are talking about SRK here.
^ I think it's the Ra1 anxiety. He has invested way too much of his money and effort into it .

Originally posted by: eraser

^ I think it's the Ra1 anxiety. He has invested way too much of his money and effort into it .

for his sake, i hope it works.. but i have no hopes from it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'll watch it when it comes out on DVD or on Netflix..
ladygaga thumbnail

Eraser he has produced big budget movies before this is not the first time. He has had big blunders in his career before, but these days he seems very fragile and fidgety, must be age catching up.

Ladygaga - true but didnt he invest like 60 billion or something ridiculous like that? That too it's sci fi, not romantic masala like OSO or Main hoon na. I hope that it's a good movie, let's see.

Meena - Unfortunately, my mom's one condition on loving me is that I watch every SRK movie in the theater with her. I somehow escaped MNIK because I had back to back exams when the movie released but this I know I cant avoid.