Poll

i saw ppl having different options that who can fit as anukalp.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

Oh goddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... KINSHUK MAHAJAN has rapport, chemistry, X-factor only with one and only PARUL CHAUHAN!!⭐️ I am just making it all louddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Because, I simply cannot imagine someone else in Parul's place when it comes to JODI!!..And whoever stands with him will look like an artificial doll wihout any expression, infact something dumb!!( i'm not referring SARA here ) Its only Parul ...Parul and Parul... and Sara looks great only with Angad,... they can share an amazing chemistrrryyy,😳... So its alwaysss KINRUL😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ & SANGAD!!... πŸ‘ β­οΈ ..

I havent seen Anukalp's character, the topic starter might be thinking about Kinny fitting to the role, ,... He will fit in any role, but magic and wonders can only happen only with PARUL, not Sara... I woulddd loveee to see KINNY-SARA as Devar-Bhabi once again,.. I didnt have enough of Devarjiii and Sadna Bhabiii...😳 πŸ˜gosh I miss them πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ ...

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Great post!!! I also love Kinny and Sara as Devar-Bhabhi...Mere pyaare se devar ji πŸ˜†... Sara & Angad are the hottt lovers jodi...and innocent hubby/wife jodi too...and same applies to Kinny with Parul...

BTW cute avi...I love when Parul makes that face. She looks so cute! πŸ˜†

Edited by yanks28 - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

always it will be angad... β€οΈ

Always & Forever...😍❀️ Someone needs to bring them back together soon!!!!!! 😑
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Always & Forever...😍❀️ Someone needs to bring them back together soon!!!!!! 😑

ya angad and sara is awesome..πŸ‘πŸΌ

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Great post!!! I also love Kinny and Sara as Devar-Bhabhi...Mere pyaare se devar ji πŸ˜†... Sara & Angad are the hottt lovers jodi...and innocent hubby/wife jodi too...and same applies to Kinny with Parul...

BTW cute avi...I love when Parul makes that face. She looks so cute! πŸ˜†

Hehehehe yeaaahhh re... πŸ˜Š Mere Pyaaarrreee Seee DevarJiii...goddd...I need more n moreee... I want to see that,...*runnsss* to watch it!!!!!!!! ... 
mmm, Parul looks soo cute in such expressionnnsss!!!! πŸ˜³
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys just stop fighting angad or kinshuk cant be in rmj so why are we fighting plzzz plzzz stop it
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafeek

guys just stop fighting angad or kinshuk cant be in rmj so why are we fighting plzzz plzzz stop it

No one is fighting...
Ooolalala thumbnail

No one is fighting...

ok but what is the need of creating such type of polls which can only create fights we know neither angad nor kinshuk can be in ram miliye jodi
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

sara is leaving too?????????

yes heard in some channel
sereaishitedare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As much as I love Harshad Chopra, I think Angad would be the better fit, simply because Harshad has an intensity about him that wouldn't exactly work with the Anukalp we've seen so far. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
East or West my sara is best with angad