Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

for the first time i am disagreeing with u,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am not feeling bad 4 pia, she is not suffering as u have said,
i feel she is quite happy right now
lets see , how they develop piya this time, frankly speaking i am disappointed , just she is looking beautiful , like a doll as u have mentioned,
may be as and when she starts unravelling her past, i will again like herπŸ˜†

yaa kabir seemed really mature this time, hope cvs do justice to kabir this time around.
that was the only scene i liked of todays episode
and btw my name is anmol😊
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Your analysis always touches my heart more than the actual episode.

You are a wonderful writer.

I totally agree with what you said about Piya.Though Piya said to her dad that only her look changed not her heart, but her innocence totally lost.Really she looked like a barbie doll not like Piya.

May be she 'll back as our  Piya when she meet Abhay again.Waiting for that moment.

Thanks for the wonderful analysis everyday.
Edited by sweetsukku - 13 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
u r simply awesome poco
do u know that
u really brought me into something ya
u know whenever i read ur post i go into this imaginary world
and a big secret my love for abhiya grew each and every day and one reason for it was definitely ur posts poco

so true
we cant relate to this girl she is not the pia we fell in love ...abhay feel in love
but at times the forest ,the enviornment is tryint to make her meet with her own real self so that she can then get abhay from his slumber
i always thought it will be pias love which will bring abhay back
but see piya dobriyal i dont see piya ...let alone the love
but in the forest for a second i could see piya comming back but...then misha interupted

i just wanna see abahy and piya back and together too
just waiting for it to happen
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I never even paid too much attention to today's episode. Sorry, but my mind is still stuck on yesterday's AbhIya scene. I don't know why but I'm still not over it! =/
Pia is living a hollow existence and she doesn't even realise it! I don't feel terrible for Pia because she's almost being betrayed (not I that I blame anyone) but because she is crushed inside and she doesn't even know it. 
Somehow, I feel Tracker, in all her innocence, said something so deep. That as friends, they should tell Pia about her past. She deserves to know how madly she was in love with Abhay. 
But the others, they can't see Pia's heart break all over again. Even though conditioned, but at least Pia is happy. The situation is ironically wrong with no one to blame. And I don't know what on Earth is wrong with me because all this is making me cry endlessly! Hell! This is fiction! Argh! 

P.S. I miss Abhay! I know he's at peace, he deserves the rest he's getting after lifetimes of suffering but he needs to come back! I don't like this Pia! I just don't like her! And no, the ridiculous headgear has nothing to do with it! πŸ₯Ί
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Todays episode was dreary and Charmless , Without Havin' a Divine Abhay .. Misssed him like hell and my Heart has become pale without not havin' him .. I'm still trapped in his Y-days Sobbin' and Severance , how galringly he had been desCended in the snow =( it was so much agonizin' that can't be depiCt in words .
Well comin' to the accurate Reply , Piya is really not any more Piya , she's Only a Charmin' , Elegant Girl , which Abhay have made her . This New RobotiC Life is more Astonished and Horror-struCk  for Piya Now rather than before. and When she came to know about  the truth which has been Veiled by Dobriyals and her Own Lovin' Sisters , What'd happen On that day ? A Big Blast ? Certainly it'll be .. 'Cos the more they try Piya to stay away from the Past Memories , the mOre it'll revolve in her mind Over and Over again . Piya u've to seek Out  Abhay , He's your soulmate , your Immortal Love which can never be finished , When You Seek Out Abhay you'll come to know about yourself and then you Can able to see yourself in Mirror without any suspiCion . Its the Lost Love the Lost Life which Piya have to realize that somethin' has been Missin' from the past till this New Beginnin' .. I Wish she seek Out her Love and herself shortly .. Its a Dark Velvet Curtain On Piya's Eyes and Mind which is yet to divulged and Only she could do that  ..
As , Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. I Hope two Souls encounter sOon !

' Abhay has  taught her how to live; He taught her how to laugh, he  taught her how to Move On, but he forget you that true Love Never Dies an it'll cOme baCk One Day even if Memories could be destroyed '

Chao
πŸ€—
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally boring episode for me. It was like too much sweetness. I will be diabetic. Too much happiness, too much showup and oh ya party. But as u said this isn't the Piya we knew. That Piya was lost and this happiness of Piya is fake. I mean what u feel when u lose ur memory and cant remember anything. U will feel miserable.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

res
UNREJERVED
OMG...loved ur post poca...u r amazing!!!!! frankly speaking i didn't like today's epi dat much except for dose delicious scenes shared by d dobriyals nd cutie kabir!!!!!😳😳 i kinda found tracker's scene a bit stretched !!!!! but ur post made me happy again!!!πŸ˜ƒ but at d same time isobel's death scene narration almost made me cry😭😭 u keep thinking dat she is a biatch nd d worst mother in dis universe but when u cum to knw about d inside story u cry...i cried😭😭

BTW i think kabir's gf is T only b'coz everyone was thinking dat T being kabir's gf wud never allow him to attend piya's party but as she has matured nd become positive, she herself will bring kabir to d party nd everybody wud be shockedπŸ˜†!!! my prediction...

Thank you, Chakku.

Tujhe pata hai tujhe dekh ke mujhe kya yaad aaya? I miss CHAANDEENA. πŸ˜­...where did they go? Don't they miss Abhay? Are they doing something to get him back? 

Tracker's scene served one purpose. At least, Abhay ka naam to aaya.πŸ˜†... i think Tracker is such a supporter of TRUE LOWWE that she will end up screaming Abhay's name in front of Piya.πŸ˜†

Hmm... maybe. T is Kabir's girlfriend and she might surprise everyone with her good behaviour. I want T to turn good because she is somebody i want to like. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prioty1000

wow...cant find more words to describe how beautifully u have written...

Thank you. πŸ˜Š...am glad you liked my post. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

πŸ‘ Onces again it's written awesome..!!

I also believe that this is not our Pia..!! TRUE Abhay's Pia was buried under that snow with her Abhay.. *still*.. 
Mannequin..??RITE..Perfect word..  I found her rather a girl living in a fantasy world..
 She sometimes gives me T kinda vibes..on a glance.
Thats so Plastic..Her Life , Her World, Her Dreams, Everything that she owns today.
Dobriyals have shown her a Life full of fake History..
Pia is like a child who has been learning from surroundings But, In-spite of real world she has been send to Disney Princess Land,for gaining knowledge..πŸ˜†
 Pia is living a life that's actually not her's n that makes her ask-"Questions-question" All the time..That was the expression given by Mish..becoz she was feeling bad-Bad coz she's worn from within.. making a fake history n trying to create Pia's safe fortune..
 As for Kabir I don't think he's dating anyone else..It's sure sort- T
I feel she's kinda dominating..from the Phone conversation..though one sided So can't really say that..??
Looking forward for tomorrow coz, Kabir n Pia..
Though I'm addicted towards AbhIya scenes But, the way kabir has been mature in life n the way he's moving on it's better for him.

Thank you, Nidz. So, true. The Dobriyaals have put their princess in a fairytale for they fear she will not be able to deal with reality. What they maybe seeing but are not wanting to acknowledge is that this fairytale is of no use to her because she knows her prince is somewhere  outside and hence, the pull. I am looking forward to KaT. Seriously. πŸ˜³
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
   i still remember how much v used to b annoyed by piya wen she wd          mis detective but now i want her back as mis detective she wil b piya         but as doll she wil b not piya  u have described it well 
                                        poco