Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO is Luvey's RIP meant for Balwante? 🤣🤣 

Amru .. lol  you can have Tej 😆 .. I'll have Maan 😆

Lavz: I know right .. it was so yummy yummy the way he looked at Tej with his phati phati aankhein .. 😳 uff!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anka .. I will keep justifying her silence stance .. 🤣 I know many will wanna throw jootis at me for my explanations .. but kya karein? 🤣 Thanx though and loved your take as well .. I know I know many people didn't like that Geet suddenly became silent .. but at least now she's not na .. 😳 That's all that matters :)

Z
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

🤣Reserbb for Premi 😳 ~

Waiting eagerly for the dhamaka to happen at Beejis House tonight!

Wooh whatay rollercoaster ride today was haina? 😆

Amazing episode .. had a lot of elements .. whether it was suspense, comedy, or drama .. it was all there today .. and thankfully MSKs revelation was not dragged till tomorrow! *phew* 😃

Ok ... no matter how many times I say I've laughed enough at Jugnu Mamay and Lucky's antics .. I get proven wrong! These two get funnier day by day! xD 🤣 OMG first off .. Preeto's seduction was BAHAHAHA too hard to watch .. I was holding my stomach with laughter ... and Lucky said it tickles .. THAT did it for me .. I was positively rolling 🤣🤣🤣 OMG that scene was too much ... now I've seen everything 🤣
Bechaari Preeto...woh toh haath bhi pakadne se sharmaa raha tha...LOL that scene was the icing on the cake...

LOL the Bhagam Bhaag session of Mamay with Maaneet/Devini was LOL awesome .. I love this kind of comedy .. the kind you'd see in cartoons yet it's happening with real people 🤣🤣 LOL .. the whole part where Mamay is stuck in the window and Maan and Dev take his chappals off was 🤣🤣🤣 
Perfect expressions...and lucky pulling him and hiding Preeto - who is twice his size.

Mamay was hell bent on proving his Jasoosi today .. and he wouldn't let anything stop him for sure .. I was like aaj tau Maaneet gaye kaam se .. yet I still had this feeling at the back of my head that .. will he remember in time? ..

I was literally on the edge of my seat when Mamay had to say it .. and when he forgot I was like OH DON'T TELL ME HER FORGOT AGAIN! .. but I was pleasantly surprised that no .. this time he for sure remembered! Thori der lagi .. he needed clues like "record" and the cellpone ringing 😆 but finally our Jugnu Mamay solved the case! 😃 Three cheers for Mamay 🤣 .. lol well at the cost of having Maaneet's life in a havoc .. yea why not 🤣 LOL aww Mamay was like kind of shocked at how costly his Jasoosi became for Maaneet ... heh :P

He's the indian version of Clouseau...the cherry on the icing...Loved him...we kept going back n forth..wat fun!!And later in one scene, he n lucky were standing in matching poses...angry with Maneet. LOL.

Anyway I think even if Mamay hadn't remembered .. Maan would've chosen to tell them .. because he was about to when he was interrupted .. but it wasn't in their hands today to let the truth out .. and it had to come out in this ugly manner .. but it finally did ..

I'm actually glad it was a b it ugly...cuz had this happened in a real story - then it would have been just like that...it's a contradiction  know...Sachai ka putla MSK lying n staying in their house!

Beeji&Tej's anger is well justified here .. no matter how much we know about Maaneet and why they did this .. we should see from BeejiandTej's POV that they have absolutely no idea about this .. been thinking Dev to be Maan and Maan to be Balwant .. they are shocked .. surprised .. they feel betrayed .. so initial reaction is a given. Beeji is more upset with Geet because yes, they loved Geet and cared for her .. hence their anger towards Maan .. but they never expected her to keep this from them .. especially the fact that they made up already ..

But again .. no matter how convoluted this plan was .. Maaneet know the damage has been done .. and to rectify from it and prove to the family why they did this and with what intentions .. it'll take a little work .. which I'm sure they'll be successful in ! It's Maaneet after all na 😳 
 Waiting...waiting...waiting...
Ok so I loved that we saw our Angry Young Munda back ☺️ .. the way he fumed in his trademark  MSK style when Tej talked to him that way was Ufff Hayee Mein Marjawan 😳 ... but Maan isn't going to unnecessarily pick a fight with his saala .. so I liked that about him .. he understands that they are hurt with this truth .. and will take some talking to in order to make them understand everything .. and for that they need a clear head ..

I knew from the beginning that even if Geet was chupa rustum at the beginning I had supported her in the stance because she had been "silenced" so to speak by Maan's harsh words to her .. but when Maan himself made her feel the way she did with that letter .. he opened her up again .. the recluse Geet had become finally opened herself up .. and expressed everything .. and now when Beeji was accusing Maan .. while Beeji was at some points right (based on what she had seen) .. we all know who and what Maan Singh Khurana is .. and Geet knows him better than himself .. and so she stood up for him .. or at least tried to before she was shut out .. and I'm glad she ran after Beeji to confront her and try and make her understand ..

Me too ...Mee tooo.👏

Well .. it seems like this week we shall see Maan and Geet coming up with a way to showcase to the family what they did, why they did it .. and why they felt it was the only solution left for them .. and I'm sure they'll do it in a way that would make Beeji and Tej not only happy but make them appreciate Maan more ..

Precap: Well even though Maan is saying they have to go back now .. I don't know if they will ... perhaps they won't or will be stopped .. let's see 😊

Great episode! Loved the dramatic element after a long time .. and can't wait to see our Munda back in action! 😎

Chalo .. aaj ki bak bak hui khatam 😃

Love,

Z

<3

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u mean reserve it please?🤣

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Anka .. I will keep justifying her silence stance .. 🤣 I know many will wanna throw jootis at me for my explanations .. but kya karein? 🤣 Thanx though and loved your take as well .. I know I know many people didn't like that Geet suddenly became silent .. but at least now she's not na .. 😳 That's all that matters :)

Z

Ya thats what matters...😉 i hope the Mrs Geet khurana continues to defend her husband and not turn silent again😕 also i hope she doesnt forget telling her little sister about Dev and then letting her decide

par haan tum apna justification chalu rakho... though i doubt people are going to agree to that one😊
mechantefille thumbnail
Dewey Nicachino in the house people!!!

Zzz..chalega...I don't like GC much...gimme Prashant...gimme gimme..wait is it prashant...or Teji..hmm tough one!

LOl phati phati aannkhen!!

Me waan keep mum bout Geet's silence too..way to controversial
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R.I.P --> RETURN IS POSSIBLEEE...!!!!!🤣🤣
mechantefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Ya thats what matters...😉 i hope the Mrs Geet khurana continues to defend her husband and not turn silent again😕 also i hope she doesnt forget telling her little sister about Dev and then letting her decide

par haan tum apna justification chalu rakho... though i doubt people are going to agree to that one😊

lets be positive yaaron...But i so agree..Nandini better know what she's getting into before she married Dev...but then where will that leave all the drama?
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvey

R.I.P --> RETURN IS POSSIBLEEE...!!!!!🤣🤣

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL helllooo🤗 after all the contemplations we finally have an answer!!!!🤪
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

lets be positive yaaron...But i so agree..Nandini better know what she's getting into before she married Dev...but then where will that leave all the drama?

there can be loadsa drama post that too...as u said let her come to delhi to pursue her higher studies and then change her opinion about Dev completely and even convince her family...filhaal ke liye let the family say no...

but the entire problem is a lot of actors will be let gone abhi and thats the reason of the rushed wedding i suppose😭

with Dilli duur nahi i am doubting the fact that Dev;s truth will be out in front of the family😭