Posted: 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mansi95

i can see only the last line of wat papa wrote🤣

That is the most important line!🤣
🤣🤣🤣papa shreya how was your morning today???🤣

No difference between day & night, when the lantern is dim and all curtains are closed, but baccha you are too little to understand all that - go ask your Aunt for a pussy cat pussy cat rhyme🤣🤣🤣

Mishu you naughty girl,🤣 corrupting the bachas😆, but Minx we do need a rhyme here dedicated to Twiny and Jeeju

😲😲😲Twiny - I can't believe you said that  😲😲😲

Sorry baby🤗 but you know I cannot resist the chance to pull your legs and regarding the rhyme dedicated to you and Jeeju, that I do want 😆

BTW don't dim the lantern too much, Minx and I will be peeping in through the window so we should get a clear view 😉 
count me in too..aunt we also have the binoculars to see them🤣

Oh yeah & that too so very thoughtfully supplied by Mishu, so each of us wear the jhumkas and duppattas and cycle our way to the venue and armed with the lantern and the binoculors settle down for the show 😍 ROFL
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mama u are so shy dat u altered the names...😭😭dun worry papa shreya it applies to both of u😳

Inyenmathe yellarnnu kerseddhe kelssa ninge (then what, just doing the job of spoiling everyone)
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riza792

🤣🤣 🤣  But we dont give practical education. 😳 🤣 
Oh..you dont have to go to all the trouble...we learn from what we see😆..just leave the door open!🤣

Rosh, like a sweet, adorable, doting saali and sister, you are baby-sitting and teaching rhymes to our kids while we are busy. 😳😆 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago

Twiny😈 & Mansi😈
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

That is the most important line!🤣

🤣🤣🤣papa shreya how was your morning today???🤣

No difference between day & night, when the lantern is dim and all curtains are closed, but baccha you are too little to understand all that - go ask your Aunt for a pussy cat pussy cat rhyme🤣🤣🤣

Mishu you naughty girl,🤣 corrupting the bachas😆, but Minx we do need a rhyme here dedicated to Twiny and Jeeju

😲😲😲Twiny - I can't believe you said that  😲😲😲

Sorry baby🤗 but you know I cannot resist the chance to pull your legs and regarding the rhyme dedicated to you and Jeeju, that I do want 😆

BTW don't dim the lantern too much, Minx and I will be peeping in through the window so we should get a clear view 😉 
count me in too..aunt we also have the binoculars to see them🤣

Oh yeah & that too so very thoughtfully supplied by Mishu, so each of us wear the jhumkas and duppattas and cycle our way to the venue and armed with the lantern and the binoculors settle down for the show 😍 🤣
we will watch it in the 3d version😉mama has given  even that application to the binoculars🤣no cycle is only for papa shreya to have a ride along with mama😳
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riza792

Jeeju..😍...Looks like you are getting lucky today over and over again!☺️

I know ☺️ See, didn't I tell you she is perfect😳 😉
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
wat do u mean mama😕