Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dutta : Aayisaab dekho na, yeh Baaji mera khaana khana chaahta tha, aur yeh Nakku bhi na...uss Baaji ko mera khana de rahi thi!

Then Dutta glares at Nakku and Baaji, Nakku has a tensed expression with her lips pressed, and Baaji runs his right hand over his hair and looks down.

Dutta (pointing his right hand to Baaji and Nakku, says to Aayisaab) : Yeh DONO dhokebaaz nikli Aayisaab!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aayisaab: (Holding pallu clenched to her heart, eyes pained, brow furrowed, extends left hand towards Dutta) Dutta, tu shaant ho ja Dutta, main isse samjhaungi. (Turns to naku with a sterness in her voice and eyes and says) Kya Naku? Kya hai yeh saab? Mujhe tujhse yeh umeed nahi thi!!! (She turns her eyes to Baji, hurt written all over her face) Aur Baji tu? Kya mere pyar aur subeh ke naashte mein koi kami rehe gayi thi jo tune Dutta ki thali hadap li? Bol Baji, Kya yehi saab dekhne ke liye maine tujhe...(her voice breaks off trying to stifle an sniffle, gathers herself and goes on) Saab kuch jaan kar bhi Kyun karte ho tum dono aise? kyun mere Dutta ko itnaa dukh dete ho? Woh jo kal raat se kuch nehi khaya, kya yeh kaafi nehi tha?? Jo ab subhe subhe use Dhoka deke rula rahe ho? Toot jayega bechara!!!!! (She now completely breaks down and stuffing about 1/3 meter of pallu in her sobbing mouth tearfully walks down the steps)

Naku: Aayisaab mera yakeen karo, maine koi dhoka nehi diya, (tearfully turns to Dutta) Saab aap to aapni Nakusha ko jaante ho na Saab, Maine Koi Dhoka nehi diya. 
Main maanti hai ke mere se Parson subhe se Bhookha Baji ke saamne aapke liye khana lane ki galti hui hai. Pan Saab, maine koi Dhoka nehi diya, baas Dhokla banaya, (looks down at the floor lips pressed, then slowly raises her eyes a little and looking up from within thick lashes genuinely says), maafi Saab, poha khatam ho gaya tha maine yaad nehi rakhkha.

Dutta: (Throws up his head in desperation then looks down at her, eyes stern, head tilted a little to the left, hands clasped behind his back) Baaji ji ki Vaheni ji (comtempt and sarcasm laces every word), Baaji ne kitne ghante khana nehi khaya woh khayal hai, lekin mera poha nehi? Yehi hai tera pyaar?

Baji: (suddenly looks up at Dutta with a jerk) Bhau, aaj tereko mere khana khane se bhi takleef hai? (looks seriously hurt, his eyes well up) Yaad kar Bhau, yaad kar wo din jab main aur tu ek hi thali se khana khate the, ek hi botal se daru peete the, ek hi deewar par susu ki pench ladaya karte the, ek hi pistol se dushman mara karte the, aur tunnn ho ke ek hi khatiye pe soya karte the...(he looks to his right, away from Dutta, runs his right hand through his hair then curling his fingers into a fist hits his forehead. When he turns around his eyes have welled up, his dimples even more deepened with hurt, lips quivering)...aur aaj tere paas Naku hai toh yeh saala Baji Dhoke baaz...(breaks off and turns to run down stairs).

Dutta: Baaajiii RUK.
Baji stops.
Dutta: Meri taraf dekh.
Baji Slowly looks up
Dutta: Main shayad zyada bol gaya. Tu bhookha tha, mujhe samajh na chahiye tha. Aapne Dutta ko maaf nehi karega?
Baji: Tu Bhau hai, tereko main kya maaf karega (wipes nose on yellow printed kurta and looks up again)
Dutta: Per Tu bhi to mujhe gussa dilata hai Baaji, (then softly) be-wajeh. (looks down at the nashta and thali lying on the floor for a longish time, eyes misty) *flash back of Dutta in checkered bush shirt and Baji in blue batik kurta chasing goons in a jeep. Dutta half standing on the open hood vehicle and shooting with guns in both hands. Baji driving with his left hand and feeding Dutta biscuits with his right* (Flash Back dissolves in extreme close up of Dutta's face. A muscle twitching in his jaw, lips struggling for expression, he opens them slowly and turns to Baji bringing out with his right hand a Britannia Marie biscuit from the right pocket of his black Pathani) Baji tujhe yeh biscuit yaad hai?
Baji: (Looks at biscuit. Expression changing from bewilderment to wonderment, his lips and dimples merge into a wide smile) Bhau tu yeh...Tu ne nahi khaya Bhau?
Dutta: Tu ne bhi to nehi khaya Baji? (stops, looks away to his left, catches his lower lips with his teeth for a moment then turns and with a dreamy expression says) Tujhe kya laga? Sirf tu hi khila sakta hai? Main nehi?
Baji: (overcome with emotion) Dutta!!!!!
Dutta smiling.
Both close the gap between them in long, quick strides and HUG!

Originally posted by: Moontide

Aayisaab: (Holding pallu clenched to her heart, eyes pained, brow furrowed, extends left hand towards Dutta) Dutta, tu shaant ho ja Dutta, main isse samjhaungi. (Turns to naku with a sterness in her voice and eyes and says) Kya Naku? Kya hai yeh saab? Mujhe tujhse yeh umeed nahi thi!!! (She turns her eyes to Baji, hurt written all over her face) Aur Baji tu? Kya mere pyar aur subeh ke naashte mein koi kami rehe gayi thi jo tune Dutta ki thali hadap li? Bol Baji, Kya yehi saab dekhne ke liye maine tujhe...(her voice breaks off trying to stifle an sniffle, gathers herself and goes on) Saab kuch jaan kar bhi Kyun karte ho tum dono aise? kyun mere Dutta ko itnaa dukh dete ho? Woh jo kal raat se kuch nehi khaya, kya yeh kaafi nehi tha?? Jo ab subhe subhe use Dhoka deke rula rahe ho? Toot jayega bechara!!!!! (She now completely breaks down and stuffing about 1/3 meter of pallu in her sobbing mouth tearfully walks down the steps)

Naku: Aayisaab mera yakeen karo, maine koi dhoka nehi diya, (tearfully turns to Dutta) Saab aap to aapni Nakusha ko jaante ho na Saab, Maine Koi Dhoka nehi diya. 
Main maanti hai ke mere se Parson subhe se Bhookha Baji ke saamne aapke liye khana lane ki galti hui hai. Pan Saab, maine koi Dhoka nehi diya, baas Dhokla banaya, (looks down at the floor lips pressed, then slowly raises her eyes a little and looking up from within thick lashes genuinely says), maafi Saab, poha khatam ho gaya tha maine yaad nehi rakhkha.

Dutta: (Throws up his head in desperation then looks down at her, eyes stern, head tilted a little to the left, hands clasped behind his back) Baaji ji ki Vaheni ji (comtempt and sarcasm laces every word), Baaji ne kitne ghante khana nehi khaya woh khayal hai, lekin mera poha nehi? Yehi hai tera pyaar?

Baji: (suddenly looks up at Dutta with a jerk) Bhau, aaj tereko mere khana khane se bhi takleef hai? (looks seriously hurt, his eyes well up) Yaad kar Bhau, yaad kar wo din jab main aur tu ek hi thali se khana khate the, ek hi botal se daru peete the, ek hi deewar par susu ki pench ladaya karte the, ek hi pistol se dushman mara karte the, aur tunnn ho ke ek hi khatiye pe soya karte the...(he looks to his right, away from Dutta, runs his right hand through his hair then curling his fingers into a fist hits his forehead. When he turns around his eyes have welled up, his dimples even more deepened with hurt, lips quivering)...aur aaj tere paas Naku hai toh yeh saala Baji Dhoke baaz...(breaks off and turns to run down stairs).

Baji stops.
Baji Slowly looks up
Dutta: Main shayad zyada bol gaya. Tu bhookha tha, mujhe samajh na chahiye tha. Aapne Dutta ko maaf nehi karega?
Baji: Tu Bhau hai, tereko main kya maaf karega (wipes nose on yellow printed kurta and looks up again)
Dutta: Per Tu bhi to mujhe gussa dilata hai Baaji, (then softly) be-wajeh. (looks down at the nashta and thali lying on the floor for a longish time, eyes misty) *flash back of Dutta in checkered bush shirt and Baji in blue batik kurta chasing goons in a jeep. Dutta half standing on the open hood vehicle and shooting with guns in both hands. Baji driving with his left hand and feeding Dutta biscuits with his right* (Flash Back dissolves in extreme close up of Dutta's face. A muscle twitching in his jaw, lips struggling for expression, he opens them slowly and turns to Baji bringing out with his right hand a Britannia Marie biscuit from the right pocket of his black Pathani) Baji tujhe yeh biscuit yaad hai?
Baji: (Looks at biscuit. Expression changing from bewilderment to wonderment, his lips and dimples merge into a wide smile) Bhau tu yeh...Tu ne nahi khaya Bhau?
Dutta: Tu ne bhi to nehi khaya Baji? (stops, looks away to his left, catches his lower lips with his teeth for a moment then turns and with a dreamy expression says) Tujhe kya laga? Sirf tu hi khila sakta hai? Main nehi?
Dutta smiling.

OMG Moony, that was HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣!! You really made me ROFL 🤣🤣🤣!! You should also be a writer man 🤣🤣🤣!!

So finally you yoursefl wrote an epic Duji hug too huh 😉😆!

Now I dont know what to write after this 🤣🤣🤣!!!

Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

OMG Moony, that was HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣!! You really made me ROFL 🤣🤣🤣!! You should also be a writer man 🤣🤣🤣!!

So finally you yoursefl wrote an epic Duji hug too huh 😉😆!

Now I dont know what to write after this 🤣🤣🤣!!!

Well I had no other way out. 
Bandbajao keeps me hanging saying...wait for the right situation to develop and the writer has now put Baji in such a fix with Dutta roaring angry with him, that I don't see that Hug coming his way any soon, at least not before the middle of next month. So...
But please write...wecan't leave this scene hanging...Don't you see, You inspired the Duji hug, your Dhokebaaz nikli did it.

Well I had no other way out. 
Bandbajao keeps me hanging saying...wait for the right situation to develop and the writer has now put Baji in such a fix with Dutta roaring angry with him, that I don't see that Hug coming his way any soon, at least not before the middle of next month. So...
But please write...wecan't leave this scene hanging...Don't you see, You inspired the Duji hug, your Dhokebaaz nikli did it.

Dutta-Baaji continue to hug, then the camera zooms on their hug, and from the scene of the hug, breaks out a song/dance sequence between Dutta and Baaji!

You can imagine Dutta and Baaji EXACTLY as the 2 guys in the song (with their respective clothes ofcourse, with Dutta wearing his usual black pathani, and Baaji his kurta and jeans!)...Biscuits, Car, everything is just perfectly intact in the song ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbCH0dMZtSw&feature=related

Moontide thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh god Appu...a biscuit song for Duji?? You actually fished one out??!!!!

Like jana jogi de naal, this can be the Hungry Duji theme song. 

Ok Now how about this,

Naku: (looks at the hugging Duji with tears in her eyes and says) Main abhi ati. (walks down.)

Dutta and Baji Hug in close up. Dissolve in Biscuit song the way you have described.

Naku: (comes up with jharu and pocha and looks around puzzled) Yeh Saab aur Baji kahan gaye??

The phone rings. Naku goes down and picks it up. A familiar voice from the other side says

Fam voice: Kya Nakusha vaheni jeee, aap abhi bhi nehi saamjhe ke aap ka pyaar aur uska yaar kahan gaya hai? Kya karne gaya hai? (viciously) Itni bhi to bholi nehi hai tu Naku?
Naku: Kala !!!!! (her eyes almost widen enough to cover rest of her face) Kala? Tu kahan se bol raha hai, bata? Aur is ghar ke, mere Saab ke, Baji ke baare mein tujhko kaise pata? (looks around with suspicion) Kahan hai tu, abhi ke abhi mere saamne aaa.
Kala: (ringing laughter) Nakusha... Nakusha... Tujhe kya laga tu puchegi aur main bata dungi ki main Khatron ke khiladi ke saath khatron ka khel khel rahi hoon, woh bhi videsh mein, haan? Yaad rakh, yahan se bhi meri nazar PN ke kone kone per hai. Soch rahi hai kaise? (more sarcastic laughter) Nakusha, sochna chor de...Tu Bhala bhi nehi samajhti, bura bhi nehi  samajhti to Kalavati ko kya samjhegi, haan? (click...phone goes dead)

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh god Appu...a biscuit song for Duji?? You actually fished one out??!!!!

Like jana jogi de naal, this can be the Hungry Duji theme song. 

Ok Now how about this,

Naku: (looks at the hugging Duji with tears in her eyes and says) Main abhi ati. (walks down.)

Dutta and Baji Hug in close up. Dissolve in Biscuit song the way you have described.

Naku: (comes up with jharu and pocha and looks around puzzled) Yeh Saab aur Baji kahan gaye??

The phone rings. Naku goes down and picks it up. A familiar voice from the other side says

Fam voice: Kya Nakusha vaheni jeee, aap abhi bhi nehi saamjhe ke aap ka pyaar aur uska yaar kahan gaya hai? Kya karne gaya hai? (viciously) Itni bhi to bholi nehi hai tu Naku?
Naku: Kala !!!!! (her eyes almost widen enough to cover rest of her face) Kala? Tu kahan se bol raha hai, bata? Aur is ghar ke, mere Saab ke, Baji ke baare mein tujhko kaise pata? (looks around with suspicion) Kahan hai tu, abhi ke abhi mere saamne aaa.
Kala: (ringing laughter) Nakusha... Nakusha... Tujhe kya laga tu puchegi aur main bata dungi ki main Khatron ke khiladi ke saath khatron ka khel khel rahi hoon, woh bhi videsh mein, haan? Yaad rakh, yahan se bhi meri nazar PN ke kone kone per hai. Soch rahi hai kaise? (more sarcastic laughter) Nakusha, sochna chor de...Tu Bhala bhi nehi samajhti, bura bhi nehi  samajhti to Kalavati ko kya samjhegi, haan? (click...phone goes dead)

Ah yes, generally after such loving hugs, there is a Hindi movie ritual of breaking into a song/dance sequence, so thought this song would perfectly suit 2 friends being pally over some biscuits 😃.

Hehe, "Hungry Duji" song - good one 🤣! And I think if we want we can also modify the "jaana jogi de naal..." song a bit to form the "Hungry Duji" song, something like this...

Baaki sab khana khaa liyo mera chun chun khaiyo thaali...Par biscuit mat khaaa liyo, mohe Baaji milan ki aaas...ni main khaanaaa...ni main khaanaaa...ni main khana...ni main khanaaa...ni main khanaaa...khanaaa Baaji de naal vich...khanaa Baaji de naal...

Ok, continuing with the story 😎...

After keeping the phone, Nakku gets tensed. All kinds of thoughts start running in her mind. She gets restless, and runs out of PN without telling anyone! She starts looking for Duji everywhere! Suddenly she stops running, a thought strikes her "main jaanti hain ke woh log kaha gaye honge..." She keeps running, and finally she reaches the place - The Purana Adda! The moment she reaches there, what she sees there leaves her completely teary eyed...

The Scene - Instead of bottles of whisky, Dutta and Baaji has packets of Britannia Good Day biscuits in their hands, and they are feeding each other one after the other. There are instances where many a times Dutta would hand out a biscuit near Baaji's mouth, but Baaji would just shake his head negatively and bring Dutta's hand near Dutta's mouth and make him take the bite, and then follow on to take his bit.

She looks around the place and sees big cartons of biscuits lying down, with different varieties of biscuits in them - wafers, cream biscuits, digestive biscuits, etc.

She looks back at Duji. They are continuing with their "biscuit feeding" process. Many a times, Baaji's eyes well up when Dutta brings the biscuit to his mouth. Baaji takes a bite while a tear drop rolls down his cheeks.

In the background, the song "yeh dosti hum nahin todenge...' is going on.

Seeing all this, Nakku's eyes well up, and with her lips pressed, a slight smile breaks on her face. After having received Kala's phone call, Nakku had got a bit worried, but after seeing this scene, for a moment she hated herself for doubting Duji, and their amar friendship! Her heart expands seeing all this, and wiping her tears she just silently walks off from there, leaving Duji alone at the adda. Nakku is walking with her back facing the adda...while walking, she just stops to turn back and look at them once again. She then turns and continues to walk, wiping the tears on her left cheeks with the back of her right palm. There is a sense of contentment on her face...in the background we can see blurry vision of Dutta and Baaji feeding each other.

Moontide thumbnail

Hehe, "Hungry Duji" song - good one 🤣! And I think if we want we can also modify the "jaana jogi de naal..." song a bit to form the "Hungry Duji" song, something like this...

Baaki sab khana khaa liyo mera chun chun khaiyo thaali...Par biscuit mat khaaa liyo, mohe Baaji milan ki aaas...ni main khaanaaa...ni main khaanaaa...ni main khana...ni main khanaaa...ni main khanaaa...khanaaa Baaji de naal vich...khanaa Baaji de naal...

ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL
Oh Aparna, what I would give to hear your lyrics sung just as soulfully!!!!!! What depth, Main to behe gayi!!
I can almost hear the do tara strumming up...

Can't help myself humming this one 😆😆
And wow, you have taken this script to another level...
Loved the way you have set this scene. Must admit, the other Adda scene where Dutta shares his feeling for Naku with Baji and Baji tells him you have to give her her due because she won't ever ask for her rights...and then pulls his leg saying...tera to encounter ho gaya re bhau..thats one of my fav scenes from LTL.
And now this biscuit khilao-one will remain close to my heart too.
lets see where the script goes from here..

🤣 
🤣 
🤣 
🤣
🤣
Oh Aparna, what I would give to hear your lyrics sung just as soulfully!!!!!! What depth, Main to behe gayi!!
I can almost hear the do tara strumming up... Just imagine Kailash Kher singing these lyrics soulfully yaar 😆!

Can't help myself humming this one 😆😆
And wow, you have taken this script to another level...
Loved the way you have set this scene. Must admit, the other Adda scene where Dutta shares his feeling for Naku with Baji and Baji tells him you have to give her her due because she won't ever ask for her rights...and then pulls his leg saying...tera to encounter ho gaya re bhau..thats one of my fav scenes from LTL.
And now this biscuit khilao-one will remain close to my heart too.
lets see where the script goes from here.. Oh thank you soo much Moony, am really glad you liked my writeup 😳😃! Btw, why dont you come up with something after this 😃?!

My comments in Blue...

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Baji stops.
Baji Slowly looks up
Dutta smiling.

wow
what a hiliarious script dear
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣