Posted: 12 years ago
Anymore?

SRK
Salman
Amitabh
Akshay
Priyanka

Heck even Abhisekh...

were the sole hosts of their own TV show. Only Hrithik seems to be sharing his precious TV space with two other women with massive egos aka Arjun Rampal ishtyle. Does this mean Hrithik once superstar will be relegated to saving women oriented projects in the future???

Haila haila yeh kya hua...😆

Where is the insaaf? 

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shubh shubh bolo! ðŸ˜²
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

. Does this mean Hrithik once superstar will be relegated to saving women oriented projects in the future???

Haila haila yeh kya hua...😆

Where is the insaaf? 

Yeah... I can foresee the future... Couple years down the lane the much married Kareena will finally agree to do a heroine centric project with Madhur B... Then Hrithk will be the resident hero of the heroine centric films... 😆
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's doing Agneepath and Krish. If Abhishek and Arjun are getting movie offers. Why wouldn't Hrithik? When Abhishek and Arjun were apart of a show, they weren't even promoted as much as Hrithik is being promoted right now
Edited by tulsi003 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
after watching him in kites and Guzaarish.. its my Guzaarish.. Hrithik bhiayya dekh bhaal ke filmein karna.. Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
He has the right contacts so far but even then he will meet the same fate as as Arjun. He takes himself too seriously, and well the audience doesn't anymore. 😆

Agneepath will flop. It has Hrithik AND Priyanka...(I am speaking with FACTS...Box office, that is! Krrish, the lesser said the better. Disney shows and cartoons are better than that.

Waiting for en kay aye pee oh oh are. 

en kay aye pee oh oh are ki aisi ki taisi.

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

He has the right contacts so far but even then he will meet the same fate as as Arjun. He takes himself too seriously, and well the audience doesn't anymore. 😆

Agneepath will flop. It has Hrithik AND Priyanka...(I am speaking with FACTS...Box office, that is! Krrish, the lesser said the better. Disney shows and cartoons are better than that.

Waiting for en kay aye pee oh oh are. 

wat is en kay pee oh oh are??? 😕

and i agree it will flop.. remakes of old classics never work... and i mean NEVER..
^^The one who only presses like button...bole toh Kareena Kapoor's evil twin. ðŸ˜ƒ

@Maddy: Then Kareena-Bhandarkar will never work...😆
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

^^The one who only presses like button...bole toh Kareena Kapoor's evil twin. ðŸ˜ƒ

@Maddy: Then Kareena-Bhandarkar will never work...😆

HAIN??? i still dont get it..😆😆
Me give you directions...ok?😆 Look up any Kareena topics and count the max number of likes of a member for posts against Kareena.