Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks๐Ÿ˜Š hina for the post n videos ...love them watching again..
loved all the caps by shobs.. thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats dear shrek keep posting ur lovely posts
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG what absolutely b-e-a-utiful moments uv captured in ur awesome caps...a big hug...thanks so much...ur awesome...and the Omi ones were absolutely hilarious...can't believe i missed out on all the fun about Kul-Omi...i never noticed their special chemistry before..lol..
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Bhawna๐Ÿค—really means a lot...
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Love this picture, Shobs...Thanks a lot for the caps...

For me...The episodes from 20th May wherein Abeer barges in to their stay in Ajanta Hotel..are priceless...As everyone wrote...just YaRav were the magic here...and the way they carried out the entire story is praiseworthy...We could just see Abeer and Leher and not Gaurav and Yami...Splendid performance...

And I will always love my Abherilicious family for sharing the craziness and happiness...Love you all...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What an AWESSSOME-DAWESSSOME thread!!! Thank you sooo much Hinu, Tanu ... and Shobs, for the fantastic job with the videos, links & caps!!! Wowww .. wowww .. wowww!!! Thanks guys ... ๐Ÿค— 

AbHer's love story set of the roller-coaster ride of emotions we all went through at the time ... it was an amazzzing journey, one that I can never forget .. ever! We were INSANE then ... and thats an understatement! ๐Ÿ˜† 

For me ... the best moment of the AbHer wedding, was certainly when Leher said she will marry Abeer!! The look on Abeer's face .. was PRICELESS!! ๐Ÿ˜ The way it changed from disappointment and hurt .. to ecstatic .. with the hint of tears n his eyes! AbHer going through the pheras .. with both families astounded .. brilliant stuff!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

And ofcourse .. besides the wedding .. before & after effects of it .. lol .. what made the proceedings super memorable was the behind-the-scenes videos & interviews!! What amazzzing stuff ... and a memorable journey of love, laughter, tears and joy!!! 

A BIG THANKS to each & every one of you ... for making all those days so very memorable .. with the pics, videos, siggies, avi's, VMs and everything else!! 

Love you all ... my AbHerian family!!! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— 

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@Shobs Sasuma - Awesome!!๐Ÿค—

Loved all the caps.. especially the one Neelu posted... its really sweet!!

@Eks- - was waiting for your comments here. You know that we need your "quality seal" on any thread we make! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely post Hina๐Ÿ˜ณ

How can we AbHerians forget "24th May 2010"๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mr. & Mrs. Vajpayee congres!!... wishing u both a very happy 1st wedding aniversary!!!๐Ÿฅณ