Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Beenzyyy

for this raaapchiickkk rofllliinnggg update !!!!!!

what a read...Mannn...I am laughing loudly in my cabin with coffee about to spill...

Red comments made my day...Superb.,,,,,thanks for this treat !!!

And as you start the update whith -- what did I do??...Even I am adding it here -- Gosh what did I do today to be treated to this update !!

love
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Manita-

Thanks Beenzyyy

for this raaapchiickkk rofllliinnggg update !!!!!!

what a read...Mannn...I am laughing loudly in my cabin with coffee about to spill...

Red comments made my day...Superb.,,,,,thanks for this treat !!!

And as you start the update whith -- what did I do??...Even I am adding it here -- Gosh what did I do today to be treated to this update !!

love

thanks a lot manita😃 your comments on my updates always make me smile widely! Hahaha your coffee was about to spill? lol! i swear the opening scene was such a droll worthy scene! shaan in formals and khaank in a red hot saree!! it cannot get any hotter than this! 😃 and ahhi can't wait to update today as well! 😃
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tofeees

thanks a lot manita😃 your comments on my updates always make me smile widely! Hahaha your coffee was about to spill? lol! i swear the opening scene was such a droll worthy scene! shaan in formals and khaank in a red hot saree!! it cannot get any hotter than this! 😃 and ahhi can't wait to update today as well! 😃

I am so looking forward to it Beenzz...

and do tell me if you need some *anti-faint*...and *anti- dies* medication your way .🤣...

coz you better give us a detailed, unedited Beeni - style Update😍😍 !!!!!
Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update😊

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Beeni <3

I love your commentry...anyways how long does it take you to do a update?? lol. Just asking in general :)
tofeeees thumbnail
^^ thanks Saira :) Well i update as i watch the episode so it takes me approximately 1.5 hours to update if it is a very Shanakalicicous episode otherwise it takes me one hour, sometimes even 45 minutes! the more Shanak there is in the episode the longer it takes to update :)
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Beenzzz we love you for it!!🤗
Awesomee update!

And btw.. he said 35 floors..

And no they didn't kiss at the end.. thou I wouldn't mind a mindblowing smoochhaarooo!!

LMAO!

Khanak looked absolutely stunning in the red..

Shaan looked absolutely stunning in his attitude.. (whatz new!)

Love them both!! Muuah!

tofeeees thumbnail
Veenzzz🤗 thank youuu! what he said THIRTY five floors?!!! Nooo!!! OMG! i could do much in the time that it takes to go up 35 floors! I could take a nap if i'm alone, i could do some hanky panky if i'm with my husband and so on LOLLL!

Btwww!! Don't you think you've gushed enough for a day? LOLL! You're making it up for disappearing with your gushing aren't you? LOL
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol nice update beenz! i very rarely check out updates but your's and yummy's i always try to read!

man! did you see the way boo was throwing poor akki around?! and practically tried to strangle him! 😲

just like sasha had earlier, i too wanted to ask akshay yesterday,

"tell me, kya tum khushboo ki naukri kartey ho?"
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zee… Boo was too cuteee.. and I loved the happie face Akki had when Boo told him to get married and be happie after she dies..

LMAOOO… that is what totally cracked me up.!!

Beeennzzz.. LMAOOO 35 floors.. I do that on my stair master.. totally kills me and I hate that machine! LOL!

Sadly I don't have Shaan.. Armaan or hubbie to give me company else .. who cares how many floors.. LMAO!

Tell me you have missed my gushing!! LOL!