Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

heyy...this was sort of expected naa guys.😊..just dont get heartborken😉...this phase will only deepen their love.😳..have trust😉...do u remember...when ranveer challenged anant...he asked him...whetehr he had the guts to let love come to his life andhe after feeling the love😕...could anant still stick on to his parvarish...and again say pyaar is bakwaas and all..😳.they r showing the exact thing😉...he might try to stick on with his parvarish...but he will not succeed😆...he wont be able to do it...so dont worry...just keep faith..😉😳

am so wid u in it...i kno he will realise dooriyan bhi hai zaroori...to let u kno its love u cant leave widout it...i want a jealousy track here i want navya as well to get engaged to sum oder guy...tab ayega mazaa...😉
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg yeh kya hai... abhi abhi toh pyaar ka ehsas hua aur itne jaldi seperation ki tayari :( nahi cv's plz dnt do this so early :(
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

heyy...this was sort of expected naa guys.😊..just dont get heartborken😉...this phase will only deepen their love.😳..have trust😉...do u remember...when ranveer challenged anant...he asked him...whetehr he had the guts to let love come to his life andhe after feeling the love😕...could anant still stick on to his parvarish...and again say pyaar is bakwaas and all..😳.they r showing the exact thing😉...he might try to stick on with his parvarish...but he will not succeed😆...he wont be able to do it...so dont worry...just keep faith..😉😳

That actually makes me feel better ðŸ˜ƒ
Klars thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLL yes Navya should deffo get to see a glimpse of the NOT SO "brave" Anant as he otherwise claims to be😆😆...Should give her a reality check as well😆

Anant ke liye toh all ways are open conveniently if you think about it...since he hasn't DIRECTLY acknowledged any of his own feelings for Navya...hasn't told her upfront like she told him that day on the bridge...toh he can ofcourse back off and pretend like there wasn't anything there, can't he? I hope it doesn't come to that though...would really undermine Anant's character in this show.

For now, there's still a balance...he's not a picture perfect guy...he makes mistakes...he's human...but there's only so much they can show before he gets classified as a jerk for dumping Navya so suddenly😕

Thats exactly what im afraid off...he never told her that he likes her...its always Navya who despite of being "daboo and darpok" acknowledge and admit her feelings for anant...Navya will be heart broken and so will be all of AnYa fans...

well you are right in case of Anant "Doorian bhi hen zaruri"...and Navya too needs space...anant makes her totally blind and oblivious to reality...sometimes i want to bang her head to some wall to let her see that Anant never spoke his feelings or anything like that...

Creatives are gonna undermine Anant s character...im so sure of it and soon he will be a jerk when he will dump Navya...

cant see both of them hurt and aparted...God help me and AnYa...

Edited by Klars - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLL yes Navya should deffo get to see a glimpse of the NOT SO "brave" Anant as he otherwise claims to be😆😆...Should give her a reality check as well😆

Anant ke liye toh all ways are open conveniently if you think about it...since he hasn't DIRECTLY acknowledged any of his own feelings for Navya...hasn't told her upfront like she told him that day on the bridge...toh he can ofcourse back off and pretend like there wasn't anything there, can't he? I hope it doesn't come to that though...would really undermine Anant's character in this show.

For now, there's still a balance...he's not a picture perfect guy...he makes mistakes...he's human...but there's only so much they can show before he gets classified as a jerk for dumping Navya so suddenly😕

Couldn't agree more..From here on its really how the creative's handle the situation. If they show Anant ignoring Navya without giving her any explanation about his behaviour than they will completely ruin Anant's character for me..Anant was always extra caring towards Navya and creatives should keep this in mind while handling the whole "breaking up" thing..
I also really want him to tell Navya that he feels the same way about her as she does for him before he ends things with her..Otherwise, he will seem like nothing more than a player to Navya..🤢
pgdn thumbnail
Anant nahiii jaggho navya ne tumhare liya kya kya kiya kitna risk liya bechari kyu darpok ho rahe ho tum apna grandpa se baat karona woh samjhega pls don't do like this my heart is breaking
AreYaar thumbnail
@Klars: LOL exactly...if only Navya wasn't SO bholi and caught up in Anant that she'd pause to contemplate that HE hasn't even ONCE told her directly what he feels...and she's never even ASKED him for it?! Oh Navya...lol...please surprise me one day and ask him upfront for an answer! He owes you that!

@laddoo: That's what I don't get...what on earth was he doing today then if he couldn't even tell her in THAT time?? Poor time phir se kiss discussion mein hi nikaal diya?? lol...and per the promo he's busy saying stuff like "Navya se door rehna matlab apne aap se door rehna" toh bande phir why didn't you tell HER that when you DID have the chance? Amazing.

This situation is setting Anant up as looking like a player only then...which is SO ironic if you look at the original character sketch of this character...lol...and all that he always did for Navya...showed sensitivity and concern...Navya too fell hard for him but she wasn't dishonest or vague...I respect that.

I don't mind the "breaking up" thing from a storyline point of view but then today Anant should have said something direct to her...what is poor Navya to think of all this then? She responded to everything he asked for with a clean heart...since a WHILE now...way back when he forced her to come to the engagement party...when will HE come clean?
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxx drea
pur otna atcha epi ke baad wht is this anant beawafa niklega haiii... pue as faar as i feel anat ll not be able go far from navya ..coz yeh pyar ka bokhar hai bhai😎...asa nahi uterega😳
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for info...as expected...anant🤢...if he is so worried of his family values then why all this drama...poor navya , first time in her life she took such risks and in return she is awarded with betrayal ...
i know eventually one day anant will realize that he can't live without navya and will fight for his love but still navya will never be able to trust him the same way...every time she will fear that he will back off...
and after seeing today's episode i can't believe that anant can deny this relationship...  
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish they had kept the families out and focused on the friends instead.

@ Thanks for the promo update Laddoo...:)
@ Nureat..are you planning to watching Bade Acche lage ho?