Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Misti loved your comments and your analysis  about the Dev,s total  u-turn just after realizing his feelings for Radhika , back to his old self ...Change can not come at once should come slowly in his attitude towards Radhika ...Yes would have liked if he would have  shown feeling bad about physically handling Radhika , when talking to his conscience ...Like this Mohini character , let her stay this way not turn her in to vicious vamp ...I was also thinking on Radha,s lines about Viraat will be the one to put his mother in the wheel chair ...You and Angie cover all the loopholes and good points with others contributing their opinions ...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti loved your comments and your analysis  about the Dev,s total  u-turn just after realizing his feelings for Radhika , back to his old self ...Change can not come at once should come slowly in his attitude towards Radhika ...Yes would have liked if he would have  shown feeling bad about physically handling Radhika , when talking to his conscience ..

Dev has changed a bit after realising his true feelings for Radhika...earlier he was trying to convince himself that he does not love Radhika, now he has realised that he does love Radhika inspite of all that he thinks that she has done...but still thinks that he can survive without her...the next step should be acceptance of this love followed by cannot live without her...so he has taken the first step in the ladder of his developement 😉...as for him physically manhandling Radhika I hope he later breaks down when he realised what he has done.

Like this Mohini character , let her stay this way not turn her in to vicious vamp ..
Yes...and this leaves the scope open for more tracks to come out of her...

.I was also thinking on Radha,s lines about Viraat will be the one to put his mother in the wheel chair ...You and Angie cover all the loopholes and good points with others contributing their opinions ...
Thanks Neerja.