Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Those Towers are often used as a showpiece because they have those lights in it, may be he had instructions to bring one from suwmhere and he culdn't find it so he just thought Free Mein Le Leta Hoon b4 nazar lag jaaaye🤣
Bachonnn It was a Tower not a Pyramid, I got myself confused there sorry, blame my literature bookEdited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
Hi all!! Just saw the wass up segment..It was as usual great..Of coure jisme GURTI sath ho it automaticaly becomes funny,lovin and adorable☺️
DD just loves pulling GC's leg all the time sply when fans mention their desire
to kiss him or when they say they love his body..
She leaves no oppoutunity to make him blush at that time..
She got so excited when that kiss thing was mentioned..
She said she will read it now..😆Poor GC! couldn't do anything in front of that livewire.
Though she always adresses him as AAP but I dont knw whenever I listen to her referring him as AAP..It feels good..☺️
And yeah! the highlight was her prayer Action..It was too too good!🤣
I wonder if she has seen those ramp pics of GC..what must be her reaction..😆
😆Bechara GC! he is helpless in front of DD..😆😆
Chalo, I m chup bilkul chup now..😉
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pALLU, U r gonna get me killed now!  🤣 I didnt snap it for obvious reasons na!  Trust me I wanted to and ur thought is same as mine! Why hide there only! 🤣
49erFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Geets get the picture of that GC hiding pyramid/perfume thing..we need to decipher certain things🤓😆😆

OK give me a few, I will need video to buffer again k!  I just closed it! babji, mujhe maaf karna! 😆🤣
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
To me it looked like a crystal pyramid! I will snap pics in a bit! 🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

pALLU, U r gonna get me killed now!  🤣 I didnt snap it for obvious reasons na!  Trust me I wanted to and ur thought is same as mine! Why hide there only! 🤣

I knowww! we both are like phd holders in pervertnessROFL Jyo is also one but she keeps it restricted to khopchasROFL

Koi bhi gift ho but why to hide that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes, GC baffles me! no! correction, he does it always😆

Ashu ki bacchi, mujhe quote kyun kiya😡😆 ab edit kar!

Jyo, me edited😡😭😃
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
behave...behave..jo di- yeh karte kya hain..if they are in fun mood..hum bhi toh ho sakte hain na?
:P
Hiii DEVILS!

I think he was hiding the gift, because she steals his gifts. So it was just a joke.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 49erFan

No worries swati, will do so from home tonight, pakka!

DD, my respect to lord Ram!

🤣🤣
🤣

THANKS A TON GEETU... OMG DD IS AWESOME HERE. WISH YHEY HAD SHOWED GC'S FACE TOO. HEY PAST PICS OF THE KISS ART, I WANNA C GC N DD KA EXPRESSIONS
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Ash Perfume, Pyramid or Tower whatever it is. Are you going to get a Prize for Figuring that out, you need to get your butt out of here and go downstairs to the kitchen.