Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Men crib less? You should meet some of the men that I've come across ... ughhh! And I hate Twilight, too, so that rules that out.

OBJ bitches like a pregnant woman at times.

Shashi is high maintenance and takes longer than women to get dressed and ready.

Summer has an unhealthy mancrush on Tiger Woods and actually sounds hurt when people diss him.

Believe is always sputtering gibberish like some dumb blonde date.

Mr. K does not count himself as man (or woman). He is that (not it).

Yep, men are as whiny and cribby as anyone. 😆

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Shashi is high maintenance and takes longer than women to get dressed and ready.

Summer has an unhealthy mancrush on Tiger Woods and actually sounds hurt when people diss him.

🤣
🤣
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What about the rest of them...there are a few more on DM??😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You stole the words right out of my mouth!

Joe has matured a little now, but the younger OBJ used to PMS all the time!

Shashi is definitely high maintenance. And he does crib when he goes on one of his long dramas. But that usually happens when he's been hanging out with the rest of his little posse, otherwise, he's okay by himself. 😆

Hahah, unhealthy man crush on Tiger Woods - that sums up Summer ji right there. I think he tends to crib when any of his favorites are criticized. And he always has a tendency to pick out the weirdest bunch from a group!

Believe's gibberish should not be equated with a dumb blonde date because at least with a blonde date you can understand what he or she is saying regardless of the fact that you may not know what they mean. Believe's Hindi and English goes over my head.

Mister K - don't get me started there. I don't know about this or that, but cribbing comes naturally to him as well. Whether it involves linking members of the forum or suggesting that he is their sole best friend on the forum - he epitomizes the example of men that crib.

Now that you had started it, I thought I might as well go all out and make sparks fly.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
😉

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Unlike others, I do not like to change sides once people become mods. Therefore, I will add Souro to that list and act like he is not anymore of a mod now then he was before. 😛

Souro cribs as well. It makes me go crazy when he tries to calm me down to ease any "situation" on DM, but he goes all out himself when he gets stuck on one of those "situations". You should listen to him ranting after that. 😆

POH: He's not around all that much anymore, but when I first came to DM he was quite active. I don't know about cribbing, but POH is one sparkling drama queen when he debates! :P

Who else?
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Are you sure these are MEN... 😆
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

qwertyesque, chal phek mat, Solidsnake
Edited by souro - 12 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Thanks, Soumya! You are a wonderful viewbie. ;-)

Qwerty cribs like there's no tomorrow. If you don't follow along with his humor or you say something he doesn't like, he will switch sides in the blink of an eye! Also, he holds grudges - he will get you back for that one comment you made even if its months afterwards. 😆 And he definitely cribs, even if it is indirectly with his comments or signatures.

CPM is not a regular here, so I cannot say much about him. He is a very "hit and run" kind of guy. He posts and then runs away without engaging in the discussion.

Solidsnake isn't someone I have interacted with a lot. But from mere observation, cribbing comes naturally here as well. His debating style is very persistent and annoying at times.

Anyone else?

@Aarya: You should thank us for turning your "battle of the sexes" into a real battle! 😛

@Soumya: You were complaining about DM being inactive. Watch all of these members reemerge from the dead. 😆
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Thanks, Soumya! You are a wonderful viewbie. ;-)

Qwerty cribs like there's no tomorrow. If you don't follow along with his humor or you say something he doesn't like, he will switch sides in the blink of an eye! Also, he holds grudges - he will get you back for that one comment you made even if its months afterwards. 😆 And he definitely cribs, even if it is indirectly with his comments or signatures.

CPM is not a regular here, so I cannot say much about him. He is a very "hit and run" kind of guy. He posts and then runs away without engaging in the discussion.

Solidsnake isn't someone I have interacted with a lot. But from mere observation, cribbing comes naturally here as well. His debating style is very persistent and annoying at times.

Anyone else?

@Aarya: You should thank us for turning your "battle of the sexes" into a real battle! 😛

@Soumya: You were complaining about DM being inactive. Watch all of these members reemerge from the dead. 😆

Thanks :D! I love reincarnation ... did the sex change after the rebirth!😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: souro

Qwerty is the only man here on DM; lecherous and misogynist - the two shining pillars of manhood. 😆