MY1RST FF Dil toh bacha hein jipt11@135promo145

i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
<font size="3">my first ff: </font><font size="3">DIL TOH BACHA HAI JI                                      </font>

i<font size="2"> m a new member i joined if recently.basicaly am nt a writer.bt naksh made me write this.i need great support 4m all of u 2 continu ths ff.pls do commemt @critisize.my name as asha nair.hare asha mol</font>

<font size="2">               </font>

Edited by ashamol - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hii asha welcome to the forum & do continue ur ff ll be eagerly waiting to read anything abt naksh😳 title sounds intresting...😃
i4ishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: saman.17

hii asha welcome to the forum & do continue ur ff ll be eagerly waiting to read anything abt naksh😳 title sounds intresting...😃

thk u surely continu soon                                                                           
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi aasha... welcome to the forum... ur fan fiction sounds interesting as it is starting with the naksh's child... start it soon... waiting for it... do pm me when u update it...Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
Hi Asha, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to ur ff...do cont soon... 😃
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dil to bacha ji hmm nyc title do cont soon
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res!'

-EDITED-
welcome asha to this super duper cool forum...
waiting to read ur ff.. update soon!
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome asha to the forum😊
nice title...😛...waiting for d update.😃...cont soon😊
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
welcome  asha  to  this  forum...plz  continue   the  ff  ...
i4ishra thumbnail
  thx stuti 4 helping me  @ for this banner                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

intrdn:

3 yrs later.naksh had a baby.his name is karan.he is 1 1/2 years old.he is too naughty as his pappa.akshara had changed alot.she  was handling everything nicely.but one thing not changed yet.she still shy wen naitik came to her.☺️.but naitik is naitik.he never leave a single chance to romance with her❤️.he always want same attention from akshara which she give to karan.