Users

Frequent Posters

KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I'm guessing Pkeyk still NO.1

Edited by KhaLidaH - 12 years ago

trps were bad this wk due to the rushing and forced inclusions like vampire slayer n all

maithlis track was a total flop s they cudnt show it properly due to sids quick wxit

everything was hayware this week

and thus trps were comparatively low this wk

and str1 nd ekta r hving a showdown 

this proves that audience doesnt doigest rubbish

they just ended sids character in the most forced and illogical way poss

and the result str1 already got it

i m so happy 

serves ekta ryt for ending a pivotal role of the show in such a pathetic way

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

trps were bad this wk due to the rushing and forced inclusions like vampire slayer n all

maithlis track was a total flop s they cudnt show it properly due to sids quick wxit

everything was hayware this week

and thus trps were comparatively low this wk

and str1 nd ekta r hving a showdown 

this proves that audience doesnt doigest rubbish

they just ended sids character in the most forced and illogical way poss

and the result str1 already got it

i m so happy 

serves ekta ryt for ending a pivotal role of the show in such a pathetic way

why dont u tell us the TRP ??
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys instead of creating rumours plz talk about facts

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Guys instead of creating rumours plz talk about facts

this isnt a rumour this is a fact

i just tked to a str1 official now and he told me this info that channel is very angry on ekta due to the forced rushed illogical story last wk for which last wks trp fell by a significant margin keeping str1 shocked

he didnt tell me the trp neither did i ask

i just said no wonder trps fell

just bring in sid with a bangafter the leap and trps will soar again 

and i also told them not to bring sid betwn abhiya anymore

we hv had enuf of it

show his showdown with racichands .werewolfs and highr vampire authority for a change 

and kick start sid panchi track coz we hell no want panchi with dnaish and vabz sid look killer together

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@luvarti: Erm..I'm sure what you're saying is true but fact is trps were 'soaring high' only before Sid's entry. PKYEk was on 76. I'm not saying, it was Sid but again the wrong handling of story and less focus on AbhIya was what made it drop to a 92 and finally out of top 100. PKYEK has seen low TRPs ever since because even when AbhIya were together, everyone knew it wasn't for the right reasons. So what they need is a good story with proper focus on the theme i.e. AbhIya's dark love story and not anything else. Not even AbhIya's college romance. 
And oh yes, unlike you, I have proofs to back up what I just said. Give me time, I will show it to you gladly 🤔
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@luvarti: Erm..I'm sure what you're saying is true but fact is trps were 'soaring high' only before Sid's entry. PKYEk was on 76. I'm not saying, it was Sid but again the wrong handling of story and less focus on AbhIya was what made it drop to a 92 and finally out of top 100. PKYEK has seen low TRPs ever since because even when AbhIya were together, everyone knew it wasn't for the right reasons. So what they need is a good story with proper focus on the theme i.e. AbhIya's dark love story and not anything else. Not even AbhIya's college romance. 
And oh yes, unlike you, I have proofs to back up what I just said. Give me time, I will show it to you gladly 🤔

current TRPS?

Geet is the no.1 show of Star 1 i guess!

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: luvarti

this isnt a rumour this is a fact i just tked to a str1 official now and he told me this info that channel is very angry on ekta due to the forced rushed illogical story last wk for which last wks trp fell by a significant margin keeping str1 shocked he didnt tell me the trp neither did i ask i just said no wonder trps fell just bring in sid with a bangafter the leap and trps will soar again and i also told them not to bring sid betwn abhiya anymore we hv had enuf of it show his showdown with racichands .werewolfs and highr vampire authority for a change and kick start sid panchi track coz we hell no want panchi with dnaish and vabz sid look killer together

I guess its only Sid who matters to you and not PKYEK at all. If you have read the articles, then Star 1 is planning to end all present shows and not just PKYEK and convert Star 1 into a saas-bahu soaps channel. Thts why all true PKYEK fans are trying to save the show first. So, frankly Sid's exit from the show has very liitle to do with Star 1 's plan to end PKYEK and all other shows. What the official told u seems just like their way of passing the whole blame game onto Ekta Kapoor as she already enjoys a bad reputation of being bossy. But, after reading the article on Star 1's plans, I am more inclined to believe that it was Star 1 who forced Ekta to end Sid's character so that she can wrap the show in 3-4 months completely. 

But I guess, it does not matter to you if PKYEK continues or not as you only want Sid and not PKYEK.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@chillz: u need to check old posts and what u have said is cent percent true and moreover we need to check TRP's ourselves instead of believing star one people