Frequent Posters

-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†

i am waiting for enigma, double update egarly waiting
Dilsay thumbnail

WAITING SINCE LONG FOR ALL UR UPDATES !!!! 

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ENIGMA

PART 36

I was very ill, there for delay i am afraid. 🀒

i had really high fever...

will try to give double update

xxx

Maan "what shall I think?" he removed all the hair to one side. Slowly gently. What geet to think, she her self became lost in his aroma. A sweet smell, his seductive voice, it's melting her within. Geet smiled inwards. A small smile crept up. "maan!" her wishper sounded like a moan, maan him self seems to loose his control, as he spines her hand round her waist. Her finger engulfed with her. Gentle slow kiss flowed by. his lips! His wet lips on her neck brought her back. Geet snaps open her eyes, for fraction of second, she tried to recall what exactly was happening here. She spines round & pushes him off. "what are you doing?" maan him self left thoughtless, but still his quick thinking brought her back in his embrace. "don't tell me you have not enjoyed that!" geet could not get more frustrated with his word. Then suddenly his serious voice appeared. The face, made geet fear. She wimped under his hug. He seems to like ceasing sound of there bodies.
Maan "I see no reason of you behaving like I am doing this for the first time." his voice, sounded so stoburn. What exactly he trying to proove. Geets mind lingered with question, she seems to know the answer yet not satisfied with it. Geet moaned with her crashing sound against the door. She felt like if she agrees with him now, he would not even wait to make her physically his!.. Geet closes her eyes with that ugly thought. No! No! What type of rubbish she seems to think.
After long time of angry eye lock geet managed to wispier out "you are hurting me!" bringing maan back to his sense, yet no ashamed of his act. "remember tell that husband of your to stay way!" geet looks at him in shock as he opens the door to let her out, then closing it on her face. She left speechless. Words betrayed her mouth. The sentence to warn a women to stay way from her own husband, who would say that?, she makes a face, who the hell will have the gut to say this word? She stamps her feet & walks off to her office. Maan looks through the glass. Amused.

Time seems to stuck in one point. One thing certain, clock do not want to move. Geet kept looking up then back to her folder. Begging maan not to walk in.

In her bad luck, here he comes. Rushing in to the room. Not acknowledging that some one may be working & his sudden noise will no good, in fact contribute to fright her. Geet's heart jumps with the sudden noise. Her eyes shot a angry glare as she spilled her tea across the file that she have been working on for past 4 hours. "NOOO! MY BLUE PRINT!" her voice sounded outrageous. Was it a scream or silent squick! Maan could not gather.
"is everything alright Handa!" he emphasised the word Handa! Like she is a living digester, & accident like this, nothing new!
"I guess so! & I am afraid you have to delay the meeting." geet stood up in matter of second. Banging her hand on the table. Her 4 hours of hard work went down with this tea! Somethings deadline was only few hours way!
"may I ask why?" maan asks her questioningly. He is still holding a open file, trying to read at the same time talk to his beautiful future Mrs khurana. He smirks with in. Something lately becoming more important to him then ever.
"what could I say!" she folds her arm, there are no way she to finish this again before the Clint shows up in matter of few hours, "maybe you should learn how to knock! That can save you money & my time!" she spat the last few words in bitter anger.
Maan does not look up from the open file that rested on his hand silently. He takes a deep breath then slam shuts making geet jump. He looks up, a face that can eat geet alive; well that's what it seems like from geets point of view. He puts his hand in his side pocket & slowly starts to walk towards her.
"Mrs Handa! Do you really think I care about your mere desgine!" he spoke in rather rude voice & at the same time walking towards her. Geet felt insulted with the pitch of the voice, was he the same man who was threting her not to be touched by her own husband! Fake husband! Geet replied to her self. "I Mr khurana, CEO of the KC! Don't you think I can hire someone better then you!"
"if you are that confident, please go ahead, because I am not amused or I am in mood to repeat the same design, wasting my time, I have better work to do." geet picks her bag from the side with attitude, still gazing at maan. Barely removing her eyes. She did not trust that he won't take the oputunity to bring her back in his embrace.
Soon as geet walked passed maans hand swiftly held hers & in matter of few second she was back in his embrace. Geets shocking eyes gave no space for him to think, her hand came up again to slap, but this time maans reflex was too quick & she was trapped. Her both hand behind her back. Straggling to free her self. "I am afraid it's not that easy to walk out of khurana! You have to do better." his lips almost wispeared those words on her lips. Geet seems to get shock after shock, he forcing him self on her! Who would do this, specially this time! World have moved on!
"let me go please!" the word please came out as a force. She felt so week & venerable. He indeed a very string man. His one hand barely making any effort to keep her hand in the same place. "you are hurting me!" she replied again. Her eyes looked at him, in a weird way! Not attraction nor pleading, but more like demanding. She finding this man strange specially the way he decides to show his affection, which in extent not even clear.
Maan eyes her red mang. Fake red mang. "I guess you have allot of explanation to do!" his eyes also spoke with a serious tone, ten eventually freeing her. Geet runs out instantly, failing to understand maan's word.

He indeed left speechless with this girls lie. How long she will play this game, something it started to irritate him! He have passed the amusement factor of this lie, now it seems to get serious with each passing second! Something must have forced her to take this decision. He closed his eyes... Brushing his hair back. Maybe he is thinking to much. Maybe rest would do him some good.

next- 2am!!! maan knocks on geets doorπŸ₯±πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€’⭐️

uff ae maan bhi na... tike se sone bhi nahi deta!!!

one more may be coming up, let me update remorse first :D

xxx

THANKS for all the love & support

PLS PRESS THE LIKE & COMMENT xxx

LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it
p.s i am so happy i am first one to comment yehhhπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LoveLiveDance - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
n precap is πŸ‘πŸΌ
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Its ok  First Take rest and after fully recovering only give us the updates dont strain urself too much .. hoping for your recovery...
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d superb update πŸ˜ƒ maan is so chalu πŸ˜† he never leavs a chance to touch her. maneet trademark pushing , pulling n angry eye lock rocks πŸ˜‰
maan threatening geet πŸ˜† fake husband se itna jelouse keep it up msk bt do something to knw y geet is doing dis drama hope to c maan finding out d whole truth very soon n pyaar ki tract ko entry miljaye πŸ˜‰
thanks once again 4 updating get well soon n take care of ur health 😊 Edited by siroilily - 12 years ago
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Owo I am speechless. The way you described, please do this ofeten. Loved every word. & maan, haha! I am waiting for the next part. Get well soon.
By-the-way your English & description have improved allot. I am loving this. :) x
mitzi11 thumbnail

waiting 4 next part
virens thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Get well soon dear...great update :)