Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey u all . just look at this pic...are'nt they looking perfect  together? I know most of u dun like her but wht if she has some brains and if sid's character was'nt ended then she was paired with him in the show, they slowly fell in love with each other, even after knowing tht she knows tht sid is a vampire and has also tried once to eat her and so she would never trust him, sid fell in love with T'?In 20th may episode like she was scared of sid and I love the way she just fell on sid's shoulder and fainted..then how sweetly sid picks her up in his arms and walked. Like she is weightless for him. The scene was like WOW for me'I know most of u dun like her but how it would have been if they were a couple like abhay piya and offcourse T was not having some attitude problem(means like she always keeps on talking abt her self tht T ko yeh chahye woo chahye, T py log martay hain etc)'.! I mean WOW if they were a couple'! Think guys and also leave ur comments what u think'?
Edited by rehanasadique - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Guys I also have a very very sweet pic of Sid and T but i cant post the pic..can any body plz tell me how to paste a pic in a post?
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rehanasadique

Guys I also have a very very sweet pic of Sid and T but i cant post the pic..can any body plz tell me how to paste a pic in a post?

Use mageshack and upload the pic through pasting URL in the picture icon on top of toolbar😊 n yes Sid looks good with all girls he is just sooo cute😳😳😳😳
-veena.shona- thumbnail
ya, dey do luk gud together😳
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Use mageshack and upload the pic through pasting URL in the picture icon on top of toolbar😊 n yes Sid looks good with all girls he is just sooo cute😳😳😳😳

no dear i mean with T only...u know wht makes a chemisty b/w two ppl...their atitude towards each other...i actually loved T's expressions after watching sid...her bimbo atitude was lost tht day...and all she was worried abt was her life which she has to save from sid...aww so cuteee but sid caught her.
yes it is a good thinking they can become a good pair.
Black_Paradize thumbnail
ohh u did'nt like the idea...?😔
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh u did'nt like the idea...?😔

no..i like the idea😊...jodi is good😉

i m just laughing at the pic...pic ko romantic bana diya😆
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

no..i like the idea😊...jodi is good😉

i m just laughing at the pic...pic ko romantic bana diya😆

dekh lo dear...hum kitny creative hain...but seriously kitnay romantic lagtay yeh dono ager sach main couple hotay.😍
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

dekh lo dear...hum kitny creative hain...but seriously kitnay romantic lagtay yeh dono ager sach main couple hotay.😍

donon evil hotay😉