Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Lovely post Sarita. Varsha's anger was justified to a certain limit...her baby went missing and she had no clue about it. I think any mom would panic in her place. I could understand Varsha's irritation as well...me being a viewer was getting irritated with Aksh's constant "meri ananya...kitni pyali lag rahi hai"...Aksh being so oblivious to the happening was quite unrealistic. It was Ananya's first festival...if she was excited to get the little baby a new dress then wouldnt her mother be equally excited? If not more? "Tu bhi layi hai Varsha?"...what was that!

Varsha vented out her anger and irritation...she held her composure for a long time but she lost it when her baby went missing. The way she handled the situation was not good...she just snatched the baby from Aksh. The words she spoke are unacceptable...irrespective of the fact whether Aksh was preg, had a MC or not. 

I just hope Aksh learns from this...her solution to the problem is not Ananya...she needs to be strong from within. She can rely on her husband for support as he is also going through the same amount of pain.

I agree with you. No matter how close someone is to their mother, brother or friends. Once you get married and are truly in love with you husband. It is important to find companionship with each other. Especially in this situation i know everyone is concerned about her pain but the only person who truly gets it is natik. 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _naksh_

i absolutely love this post,its totally awesome

with the tension varsha acting up like this cuz she thinks akshara needs her child is one part and then the other part is our pyaari bindiya..uffh
poor akshara she has suffered a MC but that does not mean she cannot concieve,if any1 would tell them about something disgusting like this especially if that some1 was your best friend,believe me you would feel horrible...i felt really bad for akshara.Varsha should have never said mein maa hu maa...n hurting akshara no matter how angry she was,if she was irritated,then fine and that milk you had put in the bottle darling was bad,hence why akshara took her home darling,btw if u knew to take care of a child so nicely you wont ask your MIL for help...sometimes i feel that varsha has everyhting,got the one who she loved,a good family and sometimes i feel she takes advantage of it..like that scene when she was pregnant and Rajshri was telling her what to do and what not she blurtted out like how she did to rajshri and she felt bad..
now what i am thinking is that naitik will take akshara from there..n varsha,some1 will have to explain to her she was wrong in a way to act like that...then she will may be come to apologise..but i have a feeling...naitik wont want anymore confusion and tell akshara that leave varsha,she can get her own children...n this will cause some awkward moment,husbands never say(as i have seen from my sisters life n BIL) anything but inside they feel it..n sometime they would eventually blurt it out...n the wife will have to respect..
n yes true friendship is indeed difficult to find..what i am wondering is that will this thing cause a problem in the relationship..i mean friends do have arguments but not over their children!!!n around here is it akshara wrong orr varsha or both in their own ways???
ooo n i feel during all this tension attention seeker bindiya would find out about MC n do her ill-jealosuly reaction..who runs her mouth n blabbs about herself..

Bindiya ki baath muth karo baba...😆I am waiting for it to build up tha ki like Varsha I will spit out all my venom...🤣 Trust me, it ain't gonna be pretty😆 The chat between Bindiya & Varsha was a very telling moment for me. Varsha was bragging about motherhood, rightfully so but something about their conversation didn't sit well with me. It made me wonder is this really about being a proud mother or has this become more of a race Maybe it was simply poor acting by Varsha & I read too much into it as usual...🤣
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nigo123

I dont think the reason she said that was to tell akshara that she does not have a kid of her own. She said that to make akshara understand that of course she will be worried like that because she is the mother. There is nothing wrong with what she said. And also how long are people going to let everything go and treat akshara like a doll because of her MC. That does not happen real life. In reality you have to get on with your life, go to work meet you friends and stop being so fragile.

Also about varsha asking for help from her MIL. She is first time mother she needs help. Plus just because someone gets a baby sitter that does not automatically imply that they should let anyone do anything with their child just because they needed help. And even if she did say to akshara that she is not the mother, that is the truth. Akshara loves ananya but she is not HER MOTHER, and someone had to tell her that. And no mother out there will put their friend's well being or feelings before their kid. The whole day akshara hurt her feelings and did not once realize it. Varsha was hurt, frustrated and finally could not take it anymore. How would anyone feel if they heard their child crying but they cannot take the baby in their arms because someone took the baby away from you?

i agree akshara is not her mother and ppl should not treat her like a doll but she has feelings,there is a way to talk to someone esp is that person went thru something like a MC,if ananya is helping akshi then fine so,but akshara does not want to steal her away,varsha got the wrong thing...she was frustrated n stuff...also with the child these things r new for akshara she was only thinking good and trying to stop anu from crying so varsha didnt neet to react that way...so the same way this was new for varsha it is new for akshi(how would she know if the baby wanted to sleep or eat she was just trying)
ZaaraBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

Bindiya ki baath muth karo baba...😆I am waiting for it to build up tha ki like Varsha I will spit out all my venom...🤣 Trust me, it ain't gonna be pretty😆 The chat between Bindiya & Varsha was a very telling moment for me. Varsha was bragging about motherhood, rightfully so but something about their conversation didn't sit well with me. It made me wonder is this really about being a proud mother or has this become more of a race Maybe it was simply poor acting by Varsha & I read too much into it as usual...🤣

yes i know,here in the caribbean some1 like bindiya we would calll malicious(meaning nosey and sticking aorund to hear some gossip)..she is too much,just bcz she got pregnant fast,she telling akshara to go n get a baby the family will want one..bugger head..
gracious45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _naksh_

i agree akshara is not her mother and ppl should not treat her like a doll but she has feelings,there is a way to talk to someone esp is that person went thru something like a MC,if ananya is helping akshi then fine so,but akshara does not want to steal her away,varsha got the wrong thing...she was frustrated n stuff...also with the child these things r new for akshara she was only thinking good and trying to stop anu from crying so varsha didnt neet to react that way...so the same way this was new for varsha it is new for akshi(how would she know if the baby wanted to sleep or eat she was just trying)

I agree that varsha was harsh and i am sure if it was different circumstances she would not say anything like that. But akshara really over stepped her boundaries. I just watched the last part of the episode again and she takes the baby when they are on the stairs and then goes away to try bangles like does she not even have the sense that the baby might need her mother or the decency to take varsha's permission or tell her where she is taking the baby. She could see how the place was crowded upstairs. Akshara really had no right to take the baby away from varsha. If the baby was crying and she took her for walk thats different but getting bangles. I mean what if someone snatched the baby since it was so crowded or what if while trying bangles the baby got a cut. All the blame would go to akshara.

Whenever you have someone else's child be it your niece or a neighbours kid one should always follow up with the parents and take their permission before doing something. Because if anything happens the blame will go to you because it is not your child it is someone else's. I cannot blame varsha for yelling because in a place so crowded anything could happen to the kid so akshara should have just stayed close to varsha. Then if ananya had cried varsha could hear it and come and take the baby.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very  well  said  sarita...motherhood  is  not  a competition...its  not  a  race...vaise  we  should  always  think  twice  before  talking...i  unserstnd  that  varsha  was  very  angry   without   seeing  ananya...but  the  way she  expressed   her  anger  was  wrong...afterall  akshara  was  her  childhood  friend...akshi uski  bachi  ko  kidnap  karke  tho  nahi laayi  thi...

now akshara  should  learn  from  this  experience   that   ananya   is  not  her  permanent  solution    to  her  problem...she  should  move  on...why  cant  she  divert  her  full  attention  to  naitik...taking   care  of  naitik...spend  more  time  with  her  hubby...try  to  make   her  mnd   happy  with   him...he  is  doing  his  level  best  to  make  her  happy...so  why  cant  she  do  the  same  with  hm...why  she  is  always   running  behind  all  other  bakwas  things  except  naitik

ZaaraBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: pvlaks

Very  well  said  sarita...motherhood  is  not  a competition...its  not  a  race...vaise  we  should  always  think  twice  before  talking...i  unserstnd  that  varsha  was  very  angry   without   seeing  ananya...but  the  way she  expressed   her  anger  was  wrong...afterall  akshara  was  her  childhood  friend...akshi uski  bachi  ko  kidnap  karke  tho  nahi laayi  thi...

now akshara  should  learn  from  this  experience   that   ananya   is  not  her  permanent  solution    to  her  problem...she  should  move  on...why  cant  she  divert  her  full  attention  to  naitik...taking   care  of  naitik...spend  more  time  with  her  hubby...try  to  make   her  mnd   happy  with   him...he  is  doing  his  level  best  to  make  her  happy...so  why  cant  she  do  the  same  with  hm...why  she  is  always   running  behind  all  other  bakwas  things  except  naitik

i like this never thought of it...does the family not realise she got pregnant after the batwara..they should really send them somewhere for thier own time..
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madhaviben

Sarita  nice  post  loved  it  👍🏼. the  best  line  is  motherhood  is  not  a  race. lakin  ban  hi  gayi. and  words  can  be  so  harmful  some  time  😭 for  varsha  its  just  her  anger  and  what  ever she  said  is  true  that  she  is  ananaya  ki  ma  but  the  way  she  said  and  the  whom  she  said  is  does  metters. akshar  never  said  that  she  is  ma  of  ananya  or  that  she  wants  to  keep  her  and  dont  willing  to  give  back  to  varsha . but  now  akshara  lost  it  , a  friend   and  babhi  and  mayaka  all  in  one . now  naitik  will  not  let  her  go  . but  i  think  this  is  the  only way  she  will  know  the  real  world. i  some  time  think do  AKSAHR  exist  in  real  world? i  dont  think  anyone  is  that  bholi  or  i  should  say  dumb  like  her. she  didnt  get  it  from  the  begining  that  it  doesnt  matter  how  much  u  love  some  one  that  baby  is  not  your  .
it  happend  when  my  devrani  gave  birth  to  littel  boy . and  i  didnt  have  kids.   that  time  my  saas  told  her  that  when  se  go  to  india  will  make  some  gold  bengels  for  both  of   us  so  she  can  gift  us  when  we  gave  her  the  good  news. and when  she  didnt  gave  the  gold  bangels  to  my  devrain   she  got  upset  at  MIL  and  call  me  and  said  "  aapko  to  bacceh  ho  ya  na  bhi  ho  mai  kab  tak  intazar  karu  saas  ki  gift  ka  maine  to  beta  diya  hai  na? "  so  the  next  day  i  call  my  mil  and  told  her  to  gave her  the  bengals  while mere  liya  wait  karneki  jarurat  nahi  hai. she  ask  me  how  i  know  about  bangales  ? i  didnt  say  anything  . now  its  13  year  after  that  incident  but  some  time  i  remamber  this  line .
now  no  sorry  from  varsha  will  take  that  pain  from  akshara  and  now  akshara  will not  take  ananya  that  lovely  way  she  will  think  twise  before  she  do  anything  for  ananya  and  the  bad  part  about  all  this  is  varsha  is  not  just  akshi  ki friend  but  also  a  babhi  so  she  lost  her  both  the  ways.
Sarita  life moves  on  akshi will  soon  have  her  own  baby  😍 and  i  want  akshi  to  win  but  loved  that  naitik  was  there  . and  varsah  i  think  she  got  everything  in  life  . not  like  akshara  but  akshara  have  naitik  in  her  life  and  he  will  make  her  happy  soon. and  akshi  will  move  on  without  ananya   and  varsah s  help  👏

Agree with you MB. Although in the privacy her room she kept referring to her as "meri Ananya", she never once claimed to be her mother. She kept saying "bua ke paas aayegi..." For Varsha, anger took the better of her which should never happen. If she reflects on this with a cool head, hopefully she will realize that she was wrong in grabbing the child from Akshara & then saying what she did. The look was enough, like she was a baby stealer

Akshara had the best intentions but in her excitement overlooked her friends feelings but being the maate she is she will definetly apologize without expecting anything in return😃 As much as I dislike this nature of maate's, I think it is a very admirable quality; not everyone can be so selfless👏 Akshara's Ananya mantra had to stop & so should the Varsha hotline...🤢 Hur problem ke liye Varsha,Varsha...😡 Once you are married, your husband is your best friend & confidante. When she was newly married it was all good. But talking to Naithik about the pregnancy, did it have to go to Varsha first? Is Naithik so unapproachable?😕

In your own case, I can totally relate to that too. There are people who can be vicious and totally materialistic. It almost makes me wonder; do we get to take it when the ultimate calling comes?😕 Naksh should really take a break from Udaipur & need to reflect on their future plans. At least Akshara needs to get out more often & become a normal person; make new friends😃 Payal kaha gayi?😲 
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think bas bahut ho gaye ananya raag akshi should now maintain a distance 4rm her nd move on.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdhg

i think bas bahut ho gaye ananya raag akshi should now maintain a distance 4rm her nd move on.

Aisa hoga kya? I am sure Varsha will realise her mistake and apologise to Aksh and will make up for what she said... Aksh will be overwhelmed and will start will her baby jaap again. CVs should stop this now...its getting too much. They are dragging it so much
Edited by --Nishita-- - 13 years ago