Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Name:Fatima

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):not watching anything currently except Khuda Aur muhabbat now gonna watch BALH

And your reasons for joining BALH forum:I like Sakshi & Ram
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello, everyone! There's basically only three things you need to know about me:

1. I'm a massive fan of Sakshi since her Kahaani days.
2. I am very, very distrustful of Ekta Kapoor (but I know that she has and will always appreciate Sakshi and her talents). 
3. I'm pretty much famous for giving long-ass bhashans for my favourite shows πŸ˜†...so I guess you can expect the same from me here!

- Vasu 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Name:Anju
Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):CCBM and JJKN. Never seriously followed anything else
And your reasons for joining BALH forum:Promos are interesting and it is a very unique concept - LOVE between mature people
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reasons for joining BALH forum: Awesome promos and Ram, but obviously!

Edited by Madame_Trinkary - 10 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Name: Bidushy (call me Bidz) πŸ˜ƒ

Profession/Occupation: High School Student. 😳

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Kasamh se, Sasural Genda Phool, Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil and Tere Liye.

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Ram and Sakshi are my favorite oldies and I realllyyy love them a lot. The promos seem really awesome and I am damn sure their chemistry will rock the screen. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I am super duper maha excited for this show. Was really bored of all the crap serials that are going on these days. Miss my favorite oldies a lot. And finallyyy they are back. YIIPPPEEE!!!!
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Name: Meera

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): I used to love all of Ekta's old shows and in English, I watch Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and Nikita.

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar, Ekta's creative, and the fact that they're adorable together!

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Kavitha/Kavs

Profession/Occupation: Web Design Firm

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): The Real LTL
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Love Sakshi and Ram ...but the script looks very interesting ...  
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Name: Preeti

Profession/Occupation: Working

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): None at the Moment, Oldiesss ... to many to be named😳

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Ram Kapoor and Saakshi Tanwar and also bcoz its a BT ShowπŸ˜‰
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Name: Ravjot

Profession/Occupation: Student, though

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Merlin, Nikita, Friends, KMH2 and a bunch of old shows that finished =(
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Ram Kapoor and Saakshi Tanwar 😎

the show's name starts with "u" and clue#15 shall be found if you dont suffer "sleepless nights"
Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Name: leena04 (leena)

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): BANDINI (SANRAJ... ROSIYA 😳) KGGK (SAKSHI) KTH (RAJEEV AAMNA 😳) KASAMSE (JAY BANI) & ALL MORE BT crap...πŸ˜† CAN'T MAINTAINED ALL OR POST WILL B VERY LONGπŸ˜› 

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: for sakshi loved her acting from kggk times... πŸ˜†