Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The significance behind hiding Suhana's name was that the doctors wanted Ishaan's memory to recover in a natural way by taking the name of a person patient has forgotten might help him/her but it CAN ALSO agrrevate the mental condition of the patient as he would possibly stress his mind more unlike the natural process, as they are showing nowadays that Ishaan is recollecting the old memories naturally as the region where his ganglions were deformed or the  swelling occurs, is reducing slowly and now regarding Sona's entry I think CV's  won't  plan it now as her entry will spoil the flavour of Amensia track. 

Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rockingoa4u

I think Ishaan's amnesia is actually a good way to show Sushaan's romance once more..😊.But why hide suhaana's identity? I still didn't get why they had to change her name and more so, why they had to say that she's married to someone else...It actually makes no sense, if ishaan hears,  the name suhaana every nw and then, then i guess his chances of recovering are more!!! ðŸ˜²

Also, everyone is talking about sona's entry, is it just because it happened in OBS or is it confirmed that she's gonna land up in SGP again? **hope not**

sona's entry will clear all probs...