Siddhant Karnick not doing Balaji's new show

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Siddhant Karnick

As reported earlier Siddhant Karnick who was approached for playing the lead now misses on playing this important role in Balaji's next on Colors.

Our source says, "The show is based on two middle class Maharashtrian families; the Sawant's and the Damle's and Siddhant was approached to play one of the leads along with Priyamvada Sawant but now Siddhant has been dropped. According to the source, Ekta was not too happy with Siddhant in the lead and it was her decision to drop him. However, the production house is still negotiating with Priyamvada on her fees and the audition for the lead is still on. The concept of the story will be the same as before wherein; the leads will be seen essaying the role of lawyers who will eventually fall in love and get married."

We spoke to Siddhant Karnick who says, "I haven't been told any outcome of the auditions yet but I hope the deserving one gets it. I wouldn't have any regrets if someone else who is more deserving than me gets it. The process is still at very nascent stage. Other than that I have joined my comedy theatre group again which is called Imrpov Comedy Mumbai."

Edited by a141297 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what?? this should be good news fr us then because now we have a hope he can be brought back in pkyek
Edited by asena - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ekta has gone nuts ...when she dont want SID in her new serials then why she decided to kill the sid character in PKYEK
Now he has not got anything in his hand ...i guess he will be back in PKYEK .
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We want him back in PKYEK. But PKYEK will be exist or end? According to the new article there will be no youth based show.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yipeee i wish after d leap when abhiya unite sid is shown alive nd he returns wid a bang...wud love to see him alive in pkyek!!!!!
BDW...ekta if u were not happy wid sid playing d lead role den why did u kill him???? i think she listened to his fans nd now he will be back

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is Stupid..!! I thought SK will be seen in a new one thats why I didn't felt bad becoz he gotta something new..But, he's not yet final..??
Then why did they screwed up Sid character in the show..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chakku

yipeee i wish after d leap when abhiya unite sid is shown alive nd he returns wid a bang...wud love to see him alive in pkyek!!!!!
BDW...ekta if u were not happy wid sid playing d lead role den why did u kill him???? i think she listened to his fans nd now he will be back

God I so wanna slap ekta now😡😡😡 why did all this natak of sid's death😡😡😡 she likes to torcher us or wht I got a migrane attack after watching tht scene😡😡😡😡 Plz guys sid ko waapas lao warna i will die of attack now🤢🤢
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,i think sid will be back after d leap and abhaya reunion..and may fall in luv with panchi...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Yes,i think sid will be back after d leap and abhaya reunion..and may fall in luv with panchi...

I want both brothers united and abhiya n sidchi vs Metz n werewolf😛😛
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ekta kapoor said siddhant kancik will not be good for male lead but i think this female lead (priyamvadha sawant) look old .

Edited by a141297 - 13 years ago