Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow, finally abhay pia together, this is what i want always isnt it, amazing update, waiting for more update
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow   ... great update loved the abhiya conversation

coontinue soon

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hate dipanwita, she's such a manipulator...
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is dipanita aunty planning . Finally Abhay and Pia have become one. But the she wolf and her games is going to cause more problems looks like. And alina is a back up plan what is planning to do use everyone like chess pieces. Hope Chandeena and abhay beats her in her own game.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...i'm so happy to see abhiya together...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow ayesha awesome update.It was gud 2 c Abhiya back agn.Yay Pia can make Abhay do anything haha.I love dis Jhasi ki rani Pia.A true GF always ordering her BF but Abhay deserve it 4 torturing Pia for a year.God Deepu is insane & I dont know wht Alina will do but my Abhiya r back so I m happy๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know how much we have missed ABHIYA being together. Now we have an ABHIYA date to look forwards to. Deepu ki toh khair nahin. Abhay hasn't fallen for any women yet other than his SOULMATE Pia so what chance does she have really. Pia has full GF rights over ABHAY. Apna haq jama ne ki warranty hai uski paas
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

Superb update..aysha!
Loved it..
Finally, abhiya together..wow
dipu aunty has lost it..hehe
thanks for the pm
continue soon
tc

Deepu Auntie koh bajane keh liye yeh plot maine tay yaar ki hai. She is about to make a big mistake. Abhay will find out what Jay is here๐Ÿ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Awesome update Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loved Abhiya reuinion ๐Ÿ˜ณ It was written in a beautiful way. Dipu all set to seduce Abhay ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ n I suppose her daughter will also fall for him ๐Ÿ˜†? U had hinted abt a marriage proposal n I felt Abhay might propose to Pia. Anyways am happy they are back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope Chandeena teach Dipu a lesson for laying her eyes on Abhay. She's the biggest bachcha chor after Panchi ๐Ÿ˜†

ABHIYA are so perfect to write for. The passion the love their AURA is just magical. They complement the other.
Deepu is gone to her scheming best. I am making her into a COUGAR for ABHAY and we have Alina making her entry as a perfect DEBUT to blow everyone away.
No Abhay won't be proposing yet but a KHURANA will๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Yes Deepu is a man eater and loves young CUBS for dinner. Raichands will be all for a WOLFIE daughter in law but to have a SHE-WOLF not sure on this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

wow, finally abhay pia together, this is what i want always isnt it, amazing update, waiting for more update

We have all waited for so long and now the time is here to see real MAGIC๐Ÿ˜‰
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update as usual...