Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG Ragz di jus fab iam loving it all..!Iam staring at all siggies😍😍Srk siggy goshhh😍I wished it's mineπŸ˜†..!sugg-sajan siggies if u have time pls make it 😳

Love yaπŸ€—
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ragzz .. πŸ€— 
Just loved the Ian-Sukirti sig. 😍 Both the colouring was so good 😳 
Requests turned out Beautiful 😳 πŸ‘
Keep making more & more πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful stuff Ragzz. They all look amazing..

How I wish this was a freebie because it looks damn beautiful. flawless infact..

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5796/sofiareq.png
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning work Ragz! Lovee the Ian&Suku one! Both are my favss too(:
All the reqs look amazing!
Keep it up!

<3Komal
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
 OMG Just wow Ragzz, thanks a ton for the PM Btw
absalutely loveddd the request babe, the Castle and Beckett one is just gorgeous, and Sanaya and Barun one too. Loved the siggie made of Lona, SRK n Preety, totally and utterly gorgeous. I loved every bit of this update and the freebies are totally wow, just mindblowing babe.

This is just wow, I loveee Ian, that dude is just beautiful in his own unique way. I love the combination you made here of Suku and Ian, it's totally beautiful. I love your colouring its total genious. The two different shades put together, it's just beautiful, i love the pictures you picked of Ian and Suku, they are totally and utterly cutesome. Suku's one is just adorable, i love her with curly hair it really suits her. And Ian, my my, isn't he a smouldering guy, i love him, especially in this pic, the soft smile which seems invisble, yet his eyes capture you right away, it's just wow. I love this siggie to bits.

The moment i saw KaSh in your title you had my hooked babe, seriously you just had be hooked. And then the moment i saw this update i was blown away, thank you Mona for suggesting this scene, it's one of the most beautiful scenes of KaSh every done. Their chemistry is unbeatable, i love the way you've made this siggie. The blend of the pictures are exciting and mindblowing, this siggie is one of my fav of all times. And damn that text is exactly what i would have had in mind if i ever made a siggie (which i suck at, and won't attempt). But this is just wow, the colouring is what really stood out, the beautiful texture of this siggie is just breathtaking. Every ounce of this siggie stole my breath away ragzz, u have no idea how happy it makes me to see you make a KaSh siggie, you've done a splendouring job at it. And i would definately ask for more KaSh siggies in the future, maybe some from their confessions scene or their cute fightings days. You made this one with such grace and class, and just that right amount of texture, that it's just wow.

Lovely work babe
Muah xx
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ragzz! THIS IS GORGEOUS DUDE. I love love love love the blending. I m soo happpy you made some KaSh stuff :D gorgeous coloring as always! LOVE the song you chose..its my fav :D
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't is just soo prettyy Ashu? 😍 I always adore work on KaSh, they together make every siggy look perfect :)

Im gonna make some KaSh stuff too :D
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Isn't is just soo prettyy Ashu? 😍 I always adore work on KaSh, they together make every siggy look perfect :)

When? When? When? When? When? 😲

Weren't KaSh just amazing? *Sigh*
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Neetz, very soon :P 🀣 I know KaSh were the ultimate AR,so full of chemistry ...Miss them :(
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

</div>
<div>

Hey yamini, u may not know me at all. But the moment i heard that u might make some KaSh sigs, i was all ears. Please please let me knw wen u make KaSh sigs, ull have me hooked.Edited by -Cherry- - 12 years ago