Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
is there any possibility to dakshita fell in love with cg??what do u think??
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

In the history it is mentioned that Chanakya used give small doses of poison to CGM 2 make him immune to any poison. So may be Dakshita will help CGM in it. ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜•

Yup.Its true that Chanakya did it to make him immune to these kinda vishakanyas sent by teh rivals of CGM. May dakshita will become a frnd to CG.Lets see how it unfolds.Edited by Rituparnaa - 12 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

d VishKanya concept was quite gud according to d story line. Her name is Dakshita & Chanakya wud use her as a spy against D.(he was telling Purushdutt abt it) .

@samu_khamkar:
 ya, Chanakya did it to make CG immune to poisons but he did dis aftr CG was crowned d king of Magadh, not now. ( as far as i know).

Then dakshita will defintely bite some of D's soldiers.I wish she could bite Amatya Rakhash.
And u r right Chanakya used to give small dosage of poisons to CGM after he bcame king.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhum_86

I dun think so.May be she became a frnd 2 him later.
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dakshita killed her father wit one bite...maybe she'll train CGM in this...her character is intresting as Rituparna said...😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhum_86

no, not at all. at least i dont know nething abt dis. & according to several threads opened here abt CGM & his wife,u ppl already posted info 4m various sources wich said dat CGM married d daughter of Selucas, Alexander's commander-in-chief.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i knw in history there was nothing like that but i am asking abt sagar's show...ye log kuch bhi dikha sakte hai viewers ko attract karne k lie..so i'm asking abt possibility of tht kind of track in this drama
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am very interersted in it as well. I am thinking that in future Chanakya will learn from her and feed little poison to CGM .. as in history it is mentioned that Chanakya does that 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice topic 
n today also c clears his intention of bringing dakshita 
i love this way 
really c ke dimaag ko koi nhi pakad sakta