Vishkanya Drakshita !

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...how many of you are enthralled with the introduction of the Vishakanya Drakshita today?I know this concept of vishakanya shown in Chandrakanta in a different way.There they were using snake bites n venoms to make a gal as Vishkanya but here it seems the mother nature itself made this gal a Vishakanya.
Now this gal will protect CG from his rivals as per Chanakya.Lets see how he's gonna make use of her in his mission CGM.
Am really excited abt this concept introduced today.How many of you too felt the same?
Would love to see your views.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Well I need to watch again to know whether the name of the gal was Dakshita or Drakshita.Plz correct me if am wrong.
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya Rituparnaa. Hv to watch whre story will tk d turn.. Intresting.
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya ritu,was waiting for ur new topic to cum bou d epi😊
I guess d name ws dakshita,there s huge cnfusion as per her name me to will watch d epi again.
nw cuming to intro of dakshita me too quiet excited bou wt her role wud for fall down of D,moreover way of introducing was awesum so dis show is bringing lot for us ahead
Edited by spardha_angel - 12 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

whats in the name as Shakespere said... and I wonder if the name is original... but yes ... I have read that there were many Vishkanyas... who were treated and trained ..by a specific woman, I forget the name ... she wud give them a daily dose of milk with poison gradually increasing the dosage ...  these girls were taught the literary arts of dance and music too... one girl in particular was trained for Magadh Raja Dananand ... and it was her first kiss which killed Dananand...
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: spardha_angel

Hiya ritu,was waiting for ur new topic to cum bou d epi😊
I guess d name ws dakshita,there s huge cnfusion as per her name me to will watch d epi again.
nw cuming to intro of dakshita me too quiet excited bou wt her role wud for fall down of D,moreover way of introducing was awesum so dis show is bringing lot for us ahead

Thanks Spardha.It is Dakshita I guess and this track is really awesome 4 me too.😊
I too think that this gal may be used against Dhananand.Lets see how it works.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

whats in the name as Shakespere said... and I wonder if the name is original... but yes ... I have read that there were many Vishkanyas... who were treated and trained ..by a specific woman, I forget the name ... she wud give them a daily dose of milk with poison gradually increasing the dosage ...  these girls were taught the literary arts of dance and music too... one girl in particular was trained for Magadh Raja Dananand ... and it was her first kiss which killed Dananand...

Yeah u r right.In ancient India Vishkanyas were made like this as u said.
They were one of the most precious n dangerous assets of kings in that era who were used 4 spying n killing their enemies.
But am nt sure abt the way how Dhananand died.Lets see how it happens.
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Thanks Spardha.It is Dakshita I guess and this track is really awesome 4 me too.😊
I too think that this gal may be used against Dhananand.Lets see how it works.

reely day by day new characters are increasing our thrill and excitment...😃
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In the history it is mentioned that Chanakya used give small doses of poison to CGM 2 make him immune to any poison. So may be Dakshita will help CGM in it. ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜•
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
d VishKanya concept was quite gud according to d story line. Her name is Dakshita & Chanakya wud use her as a spy against D.(he was telling Purushdutt abt it) .

@samu_khamkar:
 ya, Chanakya did it to make CG immune to poisons but he did dis aftr CG was crowned d king of Magadh, not now. ( as far as i know).