Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ LMAO!!! I really think I should check out the Colbert Report.. These little avis are so tempting!  🀣

*munches on popcorn in the meantime*
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhas123

Maybe he took his "Khatron ka Khiladi" title seriously and decided to take the risk of playing dutta. Otherwise i don't see any reason, why someone like shabbir should take this replacement role. He would easily get many reality shows and maybe if interested for Comeback into fiction, he can get a new show, where he would play fresh character and would not be compared with anyone.

SA himself is now a TV producer with him producing Ganga Ki Dheej on Sahara One. Plus he is a close buddy of Ekta Kapoor. He can easily cast himself in one of his shows or get EK to cast him in prolly the new show meant for Colors. Why LTL...I am curious to know...
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I think he should just give an interview so that I can see him once more. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† mujhe bas ye dekhna hai woh aaj kal kya kar raha hai and hopefully he drops a hint of a movie.πŸ˜† Humari pyari Zuby khush hojayegi.😳 I'm least bothered about his side of the story coz I'm just actually FED up. πŸ₯±

btw Bade acchhe forum has opened.   🀣LCL bye bye ta ta. *waves frantically at dead characters and a dead show*πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually me too want to see him. Embarrassed Its 2 months since we saw or heard him in a fresh AV clip. I am even curious to know if he has grown his hair further et al. ☺️
So  BALH forum has opened up...see you gals there! After the disaster called LTL Ekta's and Sony's disasters seem better. πŸ˜†Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Ermmm Shabbir is yet to enter the show...how is his "starpower" already affecting the TRPs then?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...these TRPs have been the same for random epis of Diggu Raja too...does that mean HE has some magical "starpower" too? Yeah I believe thatπŸ˜†

Honestly I have nothing against Shabbir...he's quite a funny guy and a real good dancer too but this show is DEAD...NOTHING can save it...Shabbir would be better off utilizing his talents in a new show...why jump on board a sinking ship?

*Edit: Umm wait...just read the bit in red😲🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Agree on the bold bit...I wonder how his star power started bringing up the trps even before he doing Dutta's role came out? Some kind of divine powers he has?πŸ€”
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess we should wait for a confirmed news. This article didn't quote anyone. I'm not sure if Shabbir has accepted the role. Maybe he was approached and the media might have started spreading the rumour. Like in the article itself, they have said that MR visited LTL co-stars and it was reported as he is willing to rejoin LTL. This could also be a one such rumour.

Even yesterdays the same Digu (Naya rakshak) promo was aired, the storyline doesn't look like dutta is returning anytime soon.

Edit: Just now saw the new TB article on aadesh & the fight scene, nothing written about Dutta return. If shabbir was confirmed, there would be a TB/TC article on it.

Edited by LTLFan - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Yep...as of now it still looks unconfirmed. But I have seen most news abt shows going off air published on TOI or HT first are turning out to be true.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Actually me too want to see him. 😳 Its 2 months since we saw or heard him in a fresh AV clip. I am even curious to know if he has grown his hair further et al. ☺️
So  BALH forum has opened up...see you gals there! After the disaster called LTL Ekta's and Sony's disasters seem better. πŸ˜†

yeap sony's disasters are a lot better. πŸ˜† see u there shreya.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just wanted to see who this shabbir guy is...whether he takes up the show or not i just wanted to remind myself how his acting prowess is ...for past few years SA has been only doing on hosting and reality TV...There u need gift of gab and spontaneity, a few smart moves thats all..Like he was gud in meethi churi in the few episodes i saw him...He was really slow and steady in KKK3...now the speculation is rife if he does have star power and if so then why is GWR closing so soon...Well they had preity zinta if that didn't work what can...but i feel GWR might have had other problems...not enough participants or maybe some other technical issues...it might have nothing to do with SA or his fanpower..what ever that might be..Reality shows are always a big gamble then any serial..

I went to YT to check out his most famous acting stunt. Apparently its a Ekta show Kayamath where JB was supposed to be the lead but ppl liked SA so much that soon JB was sidetracked and SA became the lead...the story seems like any other Ekta show with amnesia track..wife swap track,Murder track..almost divorce track blah blah blah...only thing that was saving grace was that leads never had extra martial affairs or illegitimate kids...and basically were true to each other..i guess they had to be as that was the theme of the show...anyways...what i saw of him in the show i can say he is good actor...needs hair cut but nonetheless good...But damn man his voice modulation sucks...every time there is his voiceover i cringe...and the girl wid him was just a dolled up thing too...and he also needs to work on fighting moves...MR wid his training was smooth with those action scenes..frm todays TB its obvious action sabke bas ki baat nahi hai...well to think of it Dutta ka role hi sabke bas ki baat nahi hai...I so wish to God for SA's sake that if he has indeed taken up Dutta then his acting should be far improved than Kayamath days...the shoes he is trying to fill are far far larger than that of millind's.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (May 18,2011) :---------- NWE India  bringing up the trps even before he doing Dutta's role came out? Some kind of divine powers he has?πŸ€”

I'm sorry My bad .. I thought he already ENTERED the show ! πŸ˜† Didnt bother watching since March ! πŸ˜›
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey peeka boo :P

hahahha well on this news first of all 

NO MIshaL = No Dutta = No LTl !

no compromise on this one !

and asfar Shabbir is concerned good actor 
but he is more good a gunda or casanova if would do dome cameo i would be happy !

BUt Dutta seriuosly , he cant be Dutta 
the class , the way MIshal enacted no one and i mean no one can do it !

BTw totally unrelated baat hai but firs time color is fulfulling its promise 

May kay mahinay may ho ga 
TORCHAAARRR !

cant it get any better 

Diiggu , mai , pagal Naku and this !

this is what i call 
TORCHARRR:P