Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Ingredients

I Spaghetti: 250 gm I Cream: 150 ml I Chicken: 80 gm I Parmesan: 100 gm I Salt to taste I Pepper to taste I Parsley: 10 gm I Garlic: 5 gm.
shruti thumbnail
Method

I Blanch the spaghetti pasta to an al-dente.I In a pan,take some garlic and saut it till it turns golden.I Add cubes of chicken to it and then add the pasta.Add salt and pepper.I Finish the pasta by adding cream to it.I Add the Parmesan at the end and sprinkle finely-chopped parsley over the dish.I Serve hot with crisp garlic bread.

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
Celeb Cook-in Sanjeeda Sheikh Actor
Sanjeeda Sheikhs Chicken Cheese Spaghetti

MY FAVOURITE DISH I

I am a complete foodie and I love experimenting with my food.I love tandoori chicken,stir fried veggies and any form of spaghetti,but it has to be with cheesy chicken.

I LIKE TO EAT AT I

When I was small,every Saturday,I used to visit a gully in Ahmedabad famous for non-veg food.Also,I used to love eating at Zafran.I love to eat at Lemon Grass,because it has a home-like ambience,and the foods just out of the world.Out Of Blues is one place that serves my type of food.

MY FAVOURITE CUISINE I

I like eating Mughlai,Chinese and Italian cuisines,but Chinese cuisine is one which I can have any day,any time!

BEST MEAL IVE EVER HAD I

My mom is the best and the fastest cook on earth.She can never go wrong with any dish that she makes.She is amazing with vegetarian dishes.My grandmother too is an excellent cook.She makes mouth-watering khow suey.

My non-food passions I

Apart from being a foodie,I like to travel a lot.Whenever I travel,I always make it a point to try out local delicacies rather than have fivestar food.This way I can enjoy the true flavour of the place and its culture.

(As told to Gayatri Kolwankar)

Ingredients

I Spaghetti: 250 gm I Cream: 150 ml I Chicken: 80 gm I Parmesan: 100 gm I Salt to taste I Pepper to taste I Parsley: 10 gm I Garlic: 5 gm.

Method

I Blanch the spaghetti pasta to an al-dente.I In a pan,take some garlic and saut it till it turns golden.I Add cubes of chicken to it and then add the pasta.Add salt and pepper.I Finish the pasta by adding cream to it.I Add the Parmesan at the end and sprinkle finely-chopped parsley over the dish.I Serve hot with crisp garlic bread.

Chef Vijayendra,of Courtyard by Marriott,Mumbai,serves Sanjeeda Sheikh's Chicken Cheese Spaghetti
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
Hrithik rocks the nation with Just Dance

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Superstar and God of dance Hrithik Roshan's recently launched video of STAR Plus' ultimate dance reality show, Just Dance created a sensation across the nation as he danced his way into the hearts of millions of Indians. A nation that is crazy about Hrithik and idolizes his dancing, enjoyed the message of the video - Sab kuch bhulake just dance.

The message resonated on all channels of STAR network. And our popular TV stars too were awed by the superstar, his fluid moves and rocking composition. Read on as some famous telly actors share their reactions to the video and Hrithik.

Showing 1 of 2 images Previous    Next

Ragini Khanna (Suhana)
What did you think of the Just Dance video featuring superstar Hrithik Roshan?
The video is fantastic. Hrithik is my favourite actor and I just keep admiring him whenever I watch the video.

How did you like Hrithik's look and dance?
I go blank every time I see him on screen (laughs). I just keep staring at my screen, so I did not notice the look or dance much.

What do you think about his entry into television?
I am so excited that Hrithik is a part of STAR Plus and that we will feature on the same channel. I am looking forward to meeting him at STAR events.

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
Heart to heart chat with Gauri

The newlywed princess Gauri from Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein in STAR One is in a sorry situation, with her husband Abhishek totally ignoring her and behaving as if she does not exist. However, Gauri reveals that she is in no mood to give up, as she shares her feelings with us.

What were your expectations from your marriage?
I always wanted to have loving in-laws, who treat me like their daughter. I also dreamt of a caring husband, who showers me with his love. I wanted a happy married life, like any other normal young girl of my age.

What was the biggest realization post marriage?
Before marriage, Abhishek had honestly confessed to me that he loves Nandini, and that he cannot forget her. However, it was after marriage that I realized the depth of his love for her. It is amazing that one person can love someone else so much.

What did you think of Abhishek before marriage? Have your views about him changed now?
I appreciated Abhishek's honesty when he confessed to me about his love for Nandini. It was from that moment that I fell in love with him and decided to marry him, even though he loved another woman. Abhishek ignored me during our honeymoon, but I did not feel hurt or offended, because I understand that it is not easy to forget your first love.

How do you plan to handle his indifference towards you?
Abhishek does not give me any attention currently, but I am confident that I will win him over with my love. I am very sure that he will start caring for me when he realizes how much I love him. I am determined to make a place for myself in his heart, and will not give up easily.

What was your concept of love and marriage, before marriage?
I am a simple girl, who has always followed the instructions of parents. I had never dreamt of love and romance, and had decided that I will marry the person my parents choose for me. It was only after meeting Abhishek that I realized how deep love can be. He is my first and only love, and I want him to realize how much I adore him.

How do you plan to soften his attitude towards you?
I am willing to do whatever he says to win him over. Love has the power to move mountains, and I am sure he will appreciate my feelings and concern for him. I know I will have to be patient for now, but I am willing to bear all the pain and hurt that he is currently giving me.

It looks like it will Gauri will require a lot of patience to win Abhishek's heart, as we also spoke to Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa), who coldly states, "I was very clear right from the beginning that it is Nandini and not Gauri whom I love. Gauri can never replace Nandini. For now, I am only concentrating on my political career, and don't have time to spare for Gauri or even think about her."

Will Gauri be able to win Abhishek's heart? Find out only in Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Saturday, May 21, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://www.starone.in/news/1764/heart-to-heart-chat-with-gauri.aspx