GURTI in WASSUP:Please COMMENT,link included~B2B16 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Gurti are in the same clothes sa they are in today's SBS segment...black Tee for Guru and blue dress for Geet😍

They get a Carton of Gifts from a Fan 😲..and DD is opening it, while GC holds the mike iand is egging her on...and she opens the first card from the box and reads 'To the most beautiful girl in the worl..Drashti' and GC laughs and says...say again!
They take out a book filled with Gurti photos...and there is a morphed one of Gurti...and DD says - this was my solo snap and laughs...and GC says - whats this and laughs too😍
There are many photos in the book which they look at and comment, but we cant hear since there is only music in the background🤢..and they thank the fan - Harmik.

They open more gifts - there is this cute little photo holder, blue for GC and pink for DD, and both of them are delighted and say its so cute and thank the fan again😍
More books with photos...and there is one with photos of only GC and a few of him with copy machine..and some of him and CM in Ramayan Avatar...DD folds her hands and starts praying when she sees that Ramayan one!

GC lifts a box out of the Carton saying one..two..three...and DD looks at it and says - this is for you...and opens the box, which again has many things inside..when DD id taking out a frame...GC picks out a smaller box from inside [which actually is for DD] and opens it and takes something out from it giving a stealthy look and hides it and then gives the small box to DD...She says thank you again...and aska GC...you did something or what...you've hidden something..😆..and he still has the small box in his hand, and she pulls at it saying this is mine! He says, yeah it is yours only!...She says..then leave it...😆

Then they take out more gifts, dried flowers, candle stands etc etc...
Another box which contains perfume, i think and she makes GC smell it and both like it...
Another show piece with coins and copies of Indian currency..and GC says this is so that Gandhiji keeps coming to us...[Money😆]...and keep loving it...😆
Then a chain with a GC pendant...which he wears...actually she helps him wear it😳..but was in fast forward...
They open amny other gifts and thank the Fan..who is from UAE...and read his cards out ...and are floored by his gifts...
DD says we love your gifts...and dont worry...I'll take all of GC's gifts too!
It says in one of the cards that Gurti are the best couple in the world😍...
In the end DD says that we loved the gitfs but you shouldnt have sent so much, since it takes a lot of money, and dont waste so much of your money..and we appreciate all your efforts and time etc etc...
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Then we'll spend mine!😉
Ok Byeee! I'm running!

Originally posted by: riza792

Then we'll spend mine!😉
Ok Byeee! I'm running!

Bye Thaangi🤗🤗
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Gurti are in the same clothes sa they are in today's SBS segment...black Tee for Guru and blue dress for Geet😍

They get a Carton of Gifts from a Fan 😲..and DD is opening it, while GC holds the mike iand is egging her on...and she opens the first card from the box and reads 'To the most beautiful girl in the worl..Drashti' and GC laughs and says...say again!
They take out a book filled with Gurti photos...and there is a morphed one of Gurti...and DD says - this was my solo snap and laughs...and GC says - whats this and laughs too😍
There are many photos in the book which they look at and comment, but we cant hear since there is only music in the background🤢..and they thank the fan - Harmik.

They open more gifts - there is this cute little photo holder, blue for GC and pink for DD, and both of them are delighted and say its so cute and thank the fan again😍
More books with photos...and there is one with photos of only GC and a few of him with copy machine..and some of him and CM in Ramayan Avatar...DD folds her hands and starts praying when she sees that Ramayan one!

GC lifts a box out of the Carton saying one..two..three...and DD looks at it and says - this is for you...and opens the box, which again has many things inside..when DD id taking out a frame...GC picks out a smaller box from inside [which actually is for DD] and opens it and takes something out from it giving a stealthy look and hides it and then gives the small box to DD...She says thank you again...and aska GC...you did something or what...you've hidden something..😆..and he still has the small box in his hand, and she pulls at it saying this is mine! He says, yeah it is yours only!...She says..then leave it...😆

Another box which contains perfume, i think and she makes GC smell it and both like it...
Another show piece with coins and copies of Indian currency..and GC says this is so that Gandhiji keeps coming to us...[Money😆]...and keep loving it...😆
Then a chain with a GC pendant...which he wears...actually she helps him wear it😳..but was in fast forward...
They open amny other gifts and thank the Fan..who is from UAE...and read his cards out ...and are floored by his gifts...
In the end DD says that we loved the gitfs but you shouldnt have sent so much, since it takes a lot of money, and dont waste so much of your money..and we appreciate all your efforts and time etc etc...

Mishu thanks for the written update🤗, I too still haven't watched the episode, was just blindly commenting 😆 Can't wait to go home and watch the episode and our Gurti Day Dreaming

Mishu thanks for the written update🤗, I too still haven't watched the episode, was just blindly commenting 😆 Can't wait to go home and watch the episode and our Gurti 😍

Actually your Minx wrote it for us😉
You should watch it - don't miss it, DD is sooo cute, the fan has written that he/she wants 99 kisses from MSK & DD reads that🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

OMG😆😆

Thanks a ton Dear for the written update😃
The video sounds really cute...will have to go home and watch it in the evening😳😃
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mishu thanks for the written update🤗, I too still haven't watched the episode, was just blindly commenting 😆 Can't wait to go home and watch the episode and our Gurti 😍
[/QUOTE]

You should watch it - don't miss it, DD is sooo cute, the fan has written that he/she wants 99 kisses from MSK & DD reads that🤣
[/QUOTE]

and what was DD's reaction to it haan😆😆😆

Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

OMG😆😆

Thanks a ton Dear for the written update😃
The video sounds really cute...will have to go home and watch it in the evening😳😃

No problem dear, Rosh wrote it for us & I just pasted for you😉

Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

and what was DD's reaction to it haan😆😆😆

suspense the way she says it - you watch it😉
The anchor says we are getting the journey of MSK & Geet to TV next week, I can't wait, that also means another video to comment on👏
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago

Maan to Geet:

A passionate night between me and you
I can't begin to tell you the things I want to do.
First we can dim the lights and get closer...
No, wait, that's too fast, let's go back
and move a little slower.

I'll kiss your lips that are so soft and sweet,
then move on to your cheek that's so smooth and unique.
Then I'll move right along that little ear of yours...
Whoa... my, my... let me move along your chest...
Uh, oh I missed a spot, let me move back up to the neck
As I move my tounge around and around
you start to feel it as I go down slowly
and as I kiss your chest your hands go up
...but I'm not finished yet...
I go further down towards your navel...
As I move down past your waist line I begin to kiss ...

Oh, I just wake up to realize it's a dream !
A passionate dream fueled by my deep love for you.

Bump😉