Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rajin90

manubanu yeah yeah i know i know

but let me tell you i am not that much attached to the show now
now when someone cry i don't feel like cry
when someone is upset i just give an OK ALRIGHT for it .

in february i was attached to the show in march i was attached to the show and its characters .

but now everything is changed a lot .

and i don't know why people compare this show with othes

it was  far better than any show it still is better than many shows .

i never compared it with others

and right now i am comparing its past with its present

and that shows quality decreased a hell lot 

i only watch this show . i am not indian cinema follower .
and that is why it irritate me when creators work in lousy manner and create so many mistakes and illogical things happen all the time ,
and TIME TRAVEL is the specially of creators ,

my WOMEN'S RESERVATION TOPIC WILL COME SOON .

and i really liked last scene of FRIDAY .

and  1 more thing the womwn's reservation thing is such a big big thing if it has been passed it should have been flashed on the television sets , newspapers , media...!!!!!!
and being a politician i'm baffled that NNT got  to know about it at the last moment...and that tooo from a piece of paper it is reallly hard to digest...if CV's claim that it is a political drama then they handle the things in a more sensible way...!!!!!!!
and i also feel that the pol. backdrop of the show is also very weak...!!!!
it's completely my POV..!!!
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks WORLD OF DREAMS

also whatever you said i already mentioned it .

about the rule i have read around 30 odd sites  and newspapers and found same information everywhere but on1 place i found something new and that's what  a common sense tells us

that its parties right to chose candidate for specific seats not the election commission right . but then again there is a rule the governs that ELECTION COMMISSION LOCKS A CONSTITUENCY ON THE BASES OF LOTS .

its like a  gamble in first instance .but later on everything follow certain rule to form a block .i will post everything about it in my post

WOMEN'S RESERVATION BILL .

yeah creators messed up heavily  this time . through this bill ill-foolish-usage creators already proved themselves JACKASS