what will be shown in mahaepi

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm guys was thinking about it for a long time thought to discuss .if prats will b thrown out of tn next week will mahaepi b on krishna knowing true faces of his parents and after mahaeopi he will try to win prats trust back but in this case the separation will be for less period of time but if prats will b thrown out in mahaepi then when u guys think the relevation of ammas truth will happen plus one more thing if prats has to b thrown out i want krishna to do the honours as if someone else do it in krishnas presence it will damage his character now ur guys thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think maha epi will be focused on P leaving TN.  Like all other members, I want P to leave on her own like she did on Sep 4 maha epi.  I feel the period of separation will depend on TRPs πŸ˜ƒ

telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

I think maha epi will be focused on P leaving TN.  Like all other members, I want P to leave on her own like she did on Sep 4 maha epi.  I feel the period of separation will depend on TRPs πŸ˜ƒ

u know initially i was saying the same thing that k will ask prats to choose between her self respect and him and she will walk off saving her self respect but if this happens ammas idea will not b successful na plus krishna will not b detached from pratigya compleyely so will nebver rethink about his family members i am actuallyπŸ˜•
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
remember how K had ordered his babu no to dare cross the threshold of his house ever...and P asks for a reason for her to stay back like 'why should she stay back, who is there for her for whom she should stay back...'...and K answers firmly 'me, i am there for u...'

What if the scene has some significance?  we have been speculating here on how and what would lead to kriya separation and how would P be out of TN? will she go out on her own as K won't be there for her as he promised? or will she stay back in the belief that he would be there for her remembering his order never to cross the threshold of his house and be shocked to find that he himself is ordering to go away from his house? πŸ˜•
babithaj thumbnail
Peal mam said tht Kriya's seperation will be for a while only... so n next week, P out of TN and in ME, amma pardafesh ...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: b2011

well, i don't think prats will walk out on her own, although i wish to and it will gel with the concept of the serial...but for all drama purpose K will throw her out for accusing his dear mother of attempted murder or on various other charges...i mean, if K has a little bit feeling for her left in him at the time of the whole 'diraama' its impossible that she will be out of TN, bec K won't allow it, no matter what and also P could easily 'manofy' him (not easily but a little less effort only will be needed n amma's plan again will fail)  ...now if there is guruma and SS to control him then we may see a reluctant K who will give his consent to throw his babu out with half heart so again amma's plan of separating kriya will fail as K still has tender feelings for P...but If something happens to flare his all consuming anger , he will not know what he is doing and would kick her out himself thus making amma's plan a success...its another matter that K will start regretting his actions once he cools down and will be still his babu's baba in his heart, but there will be anger and hurt too and will consciously prevent any advancement from P to prove her innocence ...P will have her work cut out ...i mean she won't give up and would try to show him his mother's evil face but the main question is from where would she do it? πŸ˜•
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

remember how K had ordered his babu no to dare cross the threshold of his house ever...and P asks for a reason for her to stay back like 'why should she stay back, who is there for her for whom she should stay back...'...and K answers firmly 'me, i am there for u...'

What if the scene has some significance?  we have been speculating here on how and what would lead to kriya separation and how would P be out of TN? will she go out on her own as K won't be there for her as he promised? or will she stay back in the belief that he would be there for her remembering his order never to cross the threshold of his house and be shocked to find that he himself is ordering to go away from his house? πŸ˜•

u know dhanya whats bothering me yaara if prats will walk out of tn how she will reveal ammas truth how yaara she has to b in tn for this i again saw peral int she said there will b rift but she did not said separation may be we will see krishna like he was when he returned from hospital
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes P will be thrown out in ME, if mkap has schdule,of ME. and the truth of amma will reveal in next ME after  1 month. and even i think K will only throw her out .but if seperation track dosent get TRPs then they  can end in few episodes.
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

well, i don't think prats will walk out on her own, although i wish to and it will gel with the concept of the serial...but for all drama purpose K will throw her out for accusing his dear mother of attempted murder or on various other charges...i mean, if K has a little bit feeling for her left in him at the time of the whole 'diraama' its impossible that she will be out of TN, bec K won't allow it, no matter what and also P could easily 'manofy' him (not easily but a little less effort only will be needed n amma's plan again will fail)  ...now if there is guruma and SS to control him then we may see a reluctant K who will give his consent to throw his babu out with half heart so again amma's plan of separating kriya will fail as K still has tender feelings for P...but If something happens to flare his all consuming anger , he will not know what he is doing and would kick her out himself thus making amma's plan a success...its another matter that K will start regretting his actions once he cools down and will be still his babu's baba in his heart, but there will be anger and hurt too and will consciously prevent any advancement from P to prove her innocence ...P will have her work cut out ...i mean she won't give up and would try to show him his mother's evil face but the main question is from where would she do it? πŸ˜•

see we all r thinking in same directions i asked u the same question u asked from where sshe will fight πŸ˜†
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dii i think ME will b of pratigya out of TN because they r dragging it and may b krishna himself say to pratigya that just leave the house that will b much better bt if someoneelse do that and also in front of krishna that will b wrong hai na...dii and also don,t want any tamasha in front of everyoneEdited by piyarapiyari - 12 years ago