Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

1..mind ur language...
2.think before calling dmg crap!
3.if u cant except d truth stay away!!!!!
4.oh...so what do u wanna say dat other actress on star one r not good...first of all i shld tell u ...jennifer rocks...so as sukirti!!!...
5.correction madam ji..geet is d only show...who gets trps??
i shld tell u...dmg had much better trps den geet...and after dat..go and check d rating...pkyek is d no.1 show star one..!

Hahahaha..kyun miss geetian or whatever...finallly kadwa sach sun lia????
Fab answer to her rudeness yrrr...awesome @gurvina devina..😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

Please stop bashing geet there's no point in it!!!!!

I agree, and Pavs for the first time I agree with you too 😲 LOL

Stop bashing Geet here.. and Drashti Dhami is a beautifull actress and the dresses she wears are more Punjabi stylish.. while the dresses in DMG were modern... so she doesn't copy them okay
-__-
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well this is so common between shows.. but yea it shud not be done! DMG was unique but now all the show they dont have anything new in thm
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
well..i dnt watch geet..so,dnt know if geet copied ridz dress or not...but i m laughing seeing u guyz fighting for watever reasons...wat if she copied her dress..??😕DMG is a complete show, so let others copy..nd moreover both shows r of same channel..so,they cn use same things..
i wud have been joined u if KSG wud be included in it..lol.. bcz i love to fight for him in my punjabi style...😛
u guyz carry on..love drashti nd all three riddhimas..nd loving this fight..😉

1..mind ur language...
4.oh...so what do u wanna say dat other actress on star one r not good...first of all i shld tell u ...jennifer rocks...so as sukirti!!!...
i shld tell u...dmg had much better trps den geet...and after dat..go and check d rating...pkyek is d no.1 show star one..!

devi bingo I was about to reply but you did<3
i doubt if geet will even run for a year😳
And yeah agreed dd is a gr8 actress but there are many more amazing actresses!!
calling some one changu mangu isn't done..!!
DMG Is certianly the best show ever in star one<3
ohh yeah and i read geet is ending soon,so it'l be seen if geet will be still remembered even after it ends...
pavs thumbnail

1..mind ur language...

miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!😆...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpu😊 quit.
pavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

devi bingo I was about to reply but you did<3
i doubt if geet will even run for a year😳
And yeah agreed dd is a gr8 actress but there are many more amazing actresses!!
calling some one changu mangu isn't done..!!
DMG Is certianly the best show ever in star one<3
ohh yeah and i read geet is ending soon,so it'l be seen if geet will be still remembered even after it ends...

duh uh it already ran more than a year n counting😆...i called characters like riddhima changu mangu...not the actress..infact calling riddhima changu mangu is being generous ..she deserves worse names😉...hey geet is n will always be remembered..u dnt hv to worry abt tht😛 Edited by pavs - 12 years ago
pavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

I agree, and Pavs for the first time I agree with you too 😲 LOL

Stop bashing Geet here.. and Drashti Dhami is a beautifull actress and the dresses she wears are more Punjabi stylish.. while the dresses in DMG were modern... so she doesn't copy them okay
-__-

hey hi5555...firstly the psot itself is offensive to geet/dd fans..we hv never seen her wearign nything which ive seen on other characters or actresses...geet has her own style and she rocks in wateva she wears😊
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

<div></div>miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!😆...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpu😊quit.

miss whatsoever..u know wht u r lucky...coz I m online from my phone..wait and dwn see my reply...u know wht u...better think before u say anythng to ridz...pkyek has constantly been no 1 ur geet has.4 trps..so better basinf my show..better improve ur boring serial...
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!😆...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpu😊 quit.

@bold the trps were much better after she quit😆
Edited by KJLuv4ever - 12 years ago