Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey the did that for Bidaai too i heard but in the end Parul and Rahul (i hope i am right) stayed together...then lets hope here to is the same...the final test of NivRen and then are together

No Raj its parul and apoorva... there atleast vasu was good saas but here CC still have to repent... When everyone was helping nivi to do designs that day JW too happy so  I think its big time JW come and give CC tight slap and accept the mistakes they made in front of the family.   May be after getting slap from JW CC may change. 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes agree they have not even shown Sid's attachment to Dwita... what kind of a father is he...and what kind of brother will he be to let NivRen drift apart
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

No Raj its parul and apoorva... there atleast vasu was good saas but here CC still have to repent... When everyone was helping nivi to do designs that day JW too happy so  I think its big time JW come and give CC tight slap and accept the mistakes they made in front of the family.   May be after getting slap from JW CC may change. 

But we atleast have the elders to support NivRen and CC's truth should come out but not affect Viren... because past is past and they have moved a lot ahead...so if CT's go back to the past that will be their biggest mistake
Alphabet26 thumbnail

We cannot always have evil win everytime... and i dont get why Viren has to be wrong always...

did u see that post on Viren back off...i dont agree with it...no one is perfect and not even Nivi ... she is doing under guilt... and is this goes for long it will be difficult to return...so she has to be got out now...
and even if CC put the thought in Viren's head ... actually this is the best thing she did

Yes Raj whatever CC doing is good for nivren, i am not saying viren wrong this time. But if he looks for someone like he told in the interview (UMTV) then its wrong. He has to talk to someone not CC to make nivi understand that will be better. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

But we atleast have the elders to support NivRen and CC's truth should come out but not affect Viren... because past is past and they have moved a lot ahead...so if CT's go back to the past that will be their biggest mistake

@ Bold true.  This time i don't want sid to give advice to viren.  I want DS or VD to talk to both of them separately and make them understand, will be good or NT dadi can do.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Viren has be patience for so long and Nivi is pushing Viren away...

well is u see from the beginning Nivi has always made one sided decisions...
1] to get Sid -DD married
2] marry Viren without NT dadi and KS's permissio
3] with Viren she is taking the decision of not to have a child...she is not thinking of VIren and only herself

Through out she has never thought of the people who loved her that is NT dadi, KS and Viren
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

@ Bold true.  This time i don't want sid to give advice to viren.  I want DS or VD to talk to both of them separately and make them understand, will be good or NT dadi can do.

yes this time i too want DS, VD and NT dadi to intervene and put some sense in Nivi... i really want to see how the react when they come to know that Viren slept in guest room ... also want to see whether Nivi goes to guest room to manaofy Viren

Viren's dialogue in the seg was something like this...tumhare paas sab ka jawab hai lekin mein phir bhi main batata hoom ki mujhe is kamare mein ghutan hoti hai aur need nahi ayegi...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Viren has be patience for so long and Nivi is pushing Viren away...

well is u see from the beginning Nivi has always made one sided decisions...
1] to get Sid -DD married
2] marry Viren without NT dadi and KS's permissio
3] with Viren she is taking the decision of not to have a child...she is not thinking of VIren and only herself

Through out she has never thought of the people who loved her that is NT dadi, KS and Viren

Agree. She has confidence in all these people that they will support her as she won't make mistakes...that is the reason she takes decision without checking with others.  

But Raj, i think she told sid earlier that HL's wish and DD's love to sid as the reason why she rejects him but he was so adamant and made her say ILU by threatening her.  Also sid promised nivi that he would tell DD about his love once he is back from delhi but when he came back KS problem was ther and DS health condition... he ould not talk to DD ... So i don't say its nivi's one sided decision of leaving sid...my POV.
Alphabet26 thumbnail

yes this time i too want DS, VD and NT dadi to intervene and put some sense in Nivi... i really want to see how the react when they come to know that Viren slept in guest room ... also want to see whether Nivi goes to guest room to manaofy Viren

Viren's dialogue in the seg was something like this...tumhare paas sab ka jawab hai lekin mein phir bhi main batata hoom ki mujhe is kamare mein ghutan hoti hai aur need nahi ayegi...

@ bold i heard only this dialogue.  may be his voice is not clear to me ... 

But she was having some paper when talk to viren, may be she is working on his project...But asusual CC will be the one witness viren leaves the room and will be happy to see this separation.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Agree. She has confidence in all these people that they will support her as she won't make mistakes...that is the reason she takes decision without checking with others.  

But Raj, i think she told sid earlier that HL's wish and DD's love to sid as the reason why she rejects him but he was so adamant and made her say ILU by threatening her.  Also sid promised nivi that he would tell DD about his love once he is back from delhi but when he came back KS problem was ther and DS health condition... he ould not talk to DD ... So i don't say its nivi's one sided decision of leaving sid...my POV.

ok i have not see the initial episodes completely... but then still it was a decision taken and is now past ... the present is NivRen love each other ... and NivRen love has gone though so many tests and have become strong so they cannot separate...and their love cannot be that weak...
Previous
1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 112
Next