Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
         finally update.. oh man.. it was awesome.. n a long update too.. plz update soon i really cant wait for so long..!! actually im a silent reader.. im coming to light now..  lol..!! 
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
superb comeback. luved d whole update. maan saw d professional side of geet n was impressed. thnx 4 d long update 😃
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mystique_girl

that was a great update Sanjeevani...it was really worth it after so many days of missing you...

the story is as usual moving on nicely...just wanted to confirm with you - so many months are they married - 1.5yrs? are they still staying in separate rooms after Geet moved back? not good that Maan got to know where she works after 3 months - the fact that they have no time for each other is very apparent...

loved how in midst of everything and everybody , Geet could think only of Maan and Maan of Geet - apart from the common presentation...you have started tying loose ends in Maan's mind - thats good ... 

Can i make a demand - can we have a double updt some day on account of all updates we missed?😉 just being naughty...

Anyways, lovely update and good to have you back...

around 1 year 5months. u can say 1.5 years.
yeah they r still staying in different rooms. geet is more focussed on her proffession now. she wants to excel on her capabilities. with time she wants to prove to maan that im not dependent on u for ur money.
maan's anger has also soothed a little with time and he is  surprised to see geet excel and making her own space on her own.
he is more irked by the fact that she is being pushed around which is common in office but indigestible for him as no matter how much he accuses geet he knows she is vulnerable and does not like people getting at her.
in last part also he was angry on geet but not 100% sure that she is in control of sam.he needs proof before just confronting. if he had proofs he wud have barged geet directly. he wanted to distance her from sam. soon sam- geet relation wud also be enlightened in front of him.

hope ur queries are answered. if any doubt by anyone else also u may raise ur doubts. i wud love to tie up all the loose ends.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally u r back...loved the update
interesting precap
cool_gal17 thumbnail
wowowo finaly u back wid bang wot an update jal;di jaldi zada zada update plzzz
cool_gal17 thumbnail
wil u update 1 mre 2day plz???????????
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey welcome back after long time!! loved the update!! u ve not used ur previous precap in this !! i gues it is gonna take long time for them to patch up!! their misunderstanding is only increasing though they care for each other!! m dying for maaneet moments in ur updates!! apart from this happy that u r back n waiting for updates everyday now!!
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update
Looking forward for office romance.
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally u r back..i m soo happy..really miss u nd ur updates..hope u enjoyed the holiday..
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mymagic13

hey welcome back after long time!! loved the update!! u ve not used ur previous precap in this !! i gues it is gonna take long time for them to patch up!! their misunderstanding is only increasing though they care for each other!! m dying for maaneet moments in ur updates!! apart from this happy that u r back n waiting for updates everyday now!!

the dark clouds are clearing dear. the old precap holds good for next update.

many doubts have been cleared in my reply on page 82.
Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago