Posted: 13 years ago

Sudhaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

We miss you loads๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

You take rest and come back soon๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Rajinikanth hospitalised again!

Superstar Rajinikanth has been hospitalized again. The actor has been admitted to the hospital for the second time this week. He was admitted to the Isabel hospital in Chennai on Wednesday night and is currently being treated for allergic bronchitis and high fever.

According to hospital sources, the actor is currently in a stable condition. Rajinikanth will be kept in the Intensive Care Unit for two days. Since the doctors have advised the actor to take complete rest, his family has gone ahead and appealed to his fans, requesting them not to visit the hospital at this time.

Rajinikanth was admitted to the hospital last Friday on April 29 as well due to exhaustion and dehydration. He got discharged the same day.

Millions of Rajinikanth fans are praying for a speedy recovery for the actor across social networking sites.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-rajinikanth-hospitalised-again-2078993.html
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
me going now will be back later๐Ÿค—
shruti thumbnail
Rajinikanth in Intensive Care, Worried Fans Pray for Speedy Recovery

Rajinikanth is back in intensive care and this has sparked off fresh speculation on the Indian film superstar's health. Worried fans continue to pray ardently and perform poojas for Rajinikanth's speedy recovery.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi kriti๐Ÿค—
i'm swetha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
here is the new video of the nikkamma dat came 2 days back in TC...๐Ÿ˜›
credit to video: reet๐Ÿ˜›

see dis post too.. its the same in dmg forum...
shruti thumbnail
Rajinikanth is hale and healthy, says doctor

The news that South legend Rajinikanth had been shifted from the special ward to the intensive care unit (ICU) had created a stir among his millions of fans across the globe.

However, recently, Dr. S Thanikachalam, a senior doctor at SRMU, where Rajini has been hospitalized, relieved the fans, saying that the actor had been suffering from some infection. As a result, he was moved to the ICU.

He added that there is nothing to worry and that Rajnikanth is hale and healthy now.

Conveying the message to Rajini's fans via media, Dr. S Thanikachalam said, "He (Rajinikanth) had an infection. It created an imbalance in the body, which is being corrected. We had to examine all that and conducted a thorough check up. Today he is hale and healthy."

Rajini's wife urges for privacy
Troubled by the rumors about Rajini's health, wife Latha Rajinikanth requested the press and fans to stop panicking and bothering her with questions during this hard time.

She further said that her husband Rajini is just like any other normal human being, who is fall sick, thus there was no need to over react.

While addressing the press that had gathered outside the hospital, Rajini's wife Latha stated, "Rajinikanth is a human and he has a normal body. Please do not create news that may cause tension to his countless fans. I cannot respond to all the news items and gossip that are in circulation, but please do understand that he is a normal human being and like normal human beings he has a normal body that is prone to infection. Please allow us some privacy and peace."

"He is fine. It was an infection that has created an imbalance. He has been moved to ICU only to give more protection and give proper treatment because it's a sterile area," she added.

B-town legends pray for Rajini's speedy recovery
Like Rajni's fans, even the B-town stars are concerned about the South megastar's health.

The Shehanshah of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan and the yesteryear's star Dev Anand expressed their concern for Rajini's health through the micro-blogging site Twitter.

The 87-year-old luminary, Dev Anand tweeted, "I pray for my dear Rajini's sound health and speedy recovery (sic)."

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has worked with Rajini in a couple of films and also shares a good rapport with him posted, "All lovers of Rajnikant it has been disturbing to learn of his hospitalization... I have spoken to him and been in touch with wife. Rajnikant is improving gradually she informs me, today by sms... we hope and pray that he recovers as soon as possible... our prayers."

http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20110520/rajinikanth_hale_and_healthy_says_doctor-33127.html

shruti thumbnail

WB๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shru!!! oh i wish the matter is not serious i saw a flash line on some news channel he was admitted in ICU anyways i hope he recovers soon!!

Hi Shwetha ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—  Welcome to the SR AT ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Nikkamma's intvw again ๐Ÿ˜† Lemme watch it ๐Ÿ˜† Thank u for giving me the link ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

WB๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Thanks Shru!!! oh i wish the matter is not serious i saw a flash line on some news channel he was admitted in ICU anyways i hope he recovers soon!!

Hi Shwetha ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—  Welcome to the SR AT ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Nikkamma's intvw again ๐Ÿ˜† Lemme watch it ๐Ÿ˜† Thank u for giving me the link ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks a lot for the welcome kriti๐Ÿค—