Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for the nice update! Nice episode, an unexpected anticlimax -TA gets pink slip within minutes of joining ... ROFL...

It was nice to see P calling T as sister and T feeling for P's situation, signs of things to come.

TA reaches his office on time, takes his right step forward as he enters and gestures his invocation while he settles down, one had feeling that he will last for a while as one could see flashes of old TA as he entered into his customary loose talk with SN.

D is the same person engaged by B to 'take care' of TPS and can be safely added to the TA &T's never ending adversary list. D's business card is definitely one of its kind  -construction, social worker, environmentalist ... ROFL ROFL ... TA has not learnt his lesson from the M's episode of helping dubious person. One good thing is, he did not process the loan, but TA has referred D to his old bank, and not sure what issues will arise from that.

Sad to see T completely devastated on hearing about TA's firing from the job. T's desperation show as she asks if TA can be reinstated if he accepts blame.  While his ex-colleague is correct that about TA being idealist and not being practical and street smart is making matters worse for him, T should look at the brighter side, this is the characteristic that brought them together and something very positive is going to happen to TA linking him with TPS.  The blow up tomorrow between TA & T is going to around the job status.

Will D be the mole... who works for money

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks a lot Gunthy for a wonderful update!

Still TA hasnt realized the position where he is. Kadan mela kadan...vatti mela vatti. He still doesnt know what it means to take loan and what will happen if he doesnt pay. Being honest, innocent everything is OK but if he doesnt know how to live smart in life whats the use?

But oneway I think its better he didnt give loan to this guy...because that rowdy doesnt seem to be a good guy...the way he and his assitant stared looked something fishy 😲
may be someone Charu had sent to put TA into more trouble and TA escaped by sending him to Venkatachalam?

Is all these Charus plans? First APDs drama, now this guy? Amma Charu enna dhaan unnoda plan and who is your spy...? Charu is like an elephant...irundaalum prechanai illenaalum prechanai...😡

Definetely GW is going to confuse TA by saying until he takes Tulasi to that temple and do pariharam TA is not going to get a job bcos of Tulasis dhosham...😡

But looks like TA is going to realize the seriousness of taking loan...as TA is surrounded by numbers in the promo.. I really pity T and T...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful updates Gunz!!! Perfect side cooments too!!

I got so mad seeing what Tamil did, but the comments here lightened my mood. Thanks guys!!

It was nice how Prabha was calling Tulasi his sister.  And Tulasi really cares about Prabha and wants him to be happy.  Director has hinted already that Prabha and Deepa may become closer friends since he doesn't call her sister and Deepa shows extra care towards him.  If Suchi's whole family is avoiding Prabha then there is something bigger to this problem.  We have to wait and see...

Tamil never knows what to do with his big mouth.  You guys are all right.  He talks too much and doesn't use his brains.  Though he thought that what he was doing was a favour to Dharman, he lost his job in less than a couple hours.  Dharman sounds fishy and his PA looks even worse.  It's kind of good that Tamil never got involved into giving any loans to him...I don't trust that place.

This Dharman guy looks like Shymala's father.  Both do social service.  Now that Ta has no job, he should join the company and do his favourite thing...helping others and getting into trouble.

I feel so bad for Tulasi.  The poor girl prayed for his success and was more excited than Tamil.  I thought the  Tulasi crying scene will be that she found the truth about his loan...but it looks like Tamil is going to lie about his first day of work and Tulasi is going to be so upset and mad that she starts crying.

I dunno...but maybe Tamil shouldn't reveal about the interest and loans to her tomorrow right away.  Already Tulasi is sad about Ta losing the job and if she finds out about the money problem at the same time she will be even mad/sad/upset.  I just hope Tulasi uses her brains now and gets a job.  I think she is going to speak to Shymala and ask for help.

Arrrggg...Tamil always said not to worry about money and that he will have so much money one day.  But by looking at today it looks like he is going to ask Dharman for help and get into more trouble then find a way to get a proper job.  Very soon everyone will be at his door asking for money...lets see where he keeps his face then...until then he will be a vetti officer...

This episode furthered the plot of Thendral now...TT are going to meet other people and make new connections...some good and some bad...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

I am thinking and thinking when was he all responsible......was he at any time...only once by making the inspector not to come and spoil the engagement with Charu(some will run and come now...😉)...🤢...If at all we dont scold TA even today, then only we are so mean and will be like we are so mean...😉...we just write the truth and show we are not biased...😆

OMG Shubba Akka, why Akka why remind me that engagement scene...i right away remember our Psycho's disgusting glaring towards TA😡...What a look...she kept on staring @ TA like some property in exhibition...zoo la irunthu escape aagi looking a man for the first time maathiri a look she gave😡...That look was so wrong
🤢 ...and yes TA acts very responsible when he shouldn't be😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ rans -  where are u????
experiment gave positive results...see...i gave her a chance to scold her favourite Psycho... 😆

Engagement looks...wow Tanu..what an analysis...how many times u watched that...😆
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunz for the nice update with super comments.. 😛

@Shubba akka : Ur comments about that visiting card were too good...!! 😆👏

Prabha's character is really nice.😊.!! How come he is a son of Bhuvana with such a good heart??? Poor guy he is so much in love with Suchi...!!😭

I don't know what to say about TA..!! As Thulasi used to say that "oru naal sondoshama irunda pala naal kashtathe anubavikre..' It is becoming true for Thulasi and for us viewers in this TA job's matter..!!
' one day we all were very happy about TA going to job, the next day he has become vetti again...' Hmm...!! 😲
Idule Masala vadai vere..!! As Bhuvana's lawyer knows Dharman, There are few chances where Charu knows about this Dharman and may act as stalker..!! 😕😡

It was so sad to see Thulasi.😭.!! I think may be some one will come and ask for the money(interest money) that too before TA coming to home from his one day work, where she asks for both the job and the money matter when he realizes the date as 17th and hence the promo scene..!! Lets see..!! 😕

@Tanu : Ur comments about engagement were so nice and funny..!! 😆

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@ rans -  where are u????

experiment gave positive results...see...i gave her a chance to scold her favourite Psycho... 😆

Engagement looks...wow Tanu..what an analysis...how many times u watched that...😆

LOL Shubba Akka, after May 2010...i watched few days ago as Shammu missed Charu so much...after watching my reaction is all🤢😡😲
Shemmo thumbnail
@Shubba akka:
Hahaha, akka TA inspector-ah stop panni irukathi, engagement ninnu irukum and VR wrong impression about TA vantu irukum.😆 Athu too he failed.😡 But onething he is very sharp.
Athu thaan ROMANCING THULASI😡😆

@Nox:
Paavom you, i think you have some Charu fever🤣 It will only get cured when Charu comes back, lets pray for her comeback🤣 (Many are going to kill me, especially Gunths😆)
Somehow i miss Charu, arg bring her soon back and finish her track with her lovable boyfriend, wellwisher, lover, sweetheart aka GW🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
@Shubba akka:
Visiting card🤣🤣🤣 What a thinking. TA-ku kooda intha idea varuma-nu theriyala😆 Sorry TA, but ur behaviour impressed me a lot, thats why im praising you😡.

Ilavasamaka Kalyanam panni vaikum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka College fees kattum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka advice tharum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka veedil vasika veedum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka romance wife advice tharum Punniyavan TA
Itharku mela peyar illatha amma-vin magan Punniyavan TA
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Nox:
Paavom you, i think you have some Charu fever🤣 It will only get recured when Charu comes back, lets pray for her comeback🤣 (Many are going to kill me, especially Gunths😆)
Somehow i miss Charu, arg bring her soon back and finish her track with her lovable boyfriend, wellwisher, lover, sweetheart aka GW🤣

Nooo Shammu, lets pray so she will  never show up in this show pls...i dont want to see her face...but Kumaran is so mean...he showed psycho everyday when i had school...now i am full vetti and no psycho😕 but but i dont miss that creature at all😡.