Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
okay. commenting! the next post is a proper comment! πŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Shalu ki bachi we can all see your tongue...stop showing it in every post...πŸ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalini92

hey hey hey hey!!! neil is out of bounds! stick to kesar!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Huh Neil mere Bhaiya hai...Shayad tumhe pata nahi hai...Woh KB days se hi meri bhai hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mein aa gaiπŸ˜› chey! ab tih ho gaya sabka satya naash 
Shalu is scratching her claws to make them sharpπŸ˜› so that she can fight with me for tomorrow's epiπŸ˜›...and so me here...wish me luckπŸ˜† i don't need to fight... i can just make my sweetest puppy dog face and win you over! πŸ˜³

So we have Raman Ramayan going on🀒 and so I fast forward...what kind of idiotic track is this...anybody with two pence of common sense knows that a person convicted of a crime so grotesque, is not eligible to contest elections...πŸ˜† hum sab ko Talli phulli samjha hai inlogo ne😑...koi nai...πŸ˜†

I leave the hulaba place and run behind the phatphati of the rutha bacha...owww...he has climbed on the rock and throwing stones in the sea... its not a rock, its just the river side. πŸ₯± and its a lake, not the sea! πŸ˜† haha! you're too cute! πŸ˜†

The frustration so obvious...the vengeance with which he was throwing stones, shows the amount of emotions he has suppressed inside...
Always makes me wonder how he was in the boarding school...did he even make friends there...he might be so lonely over there na...my heart so goes out for that Kesar right now...how he must have slept in the dark in the dormitory and thought about the words of that eunuch for these long years... he had friends.. he mentioned in the first letter he wrote to gulaal that he has friends around him but he still feels lonely cos she's not there... πŸ˜­
The same words he was hearing and rehearing right now...
He is so obsessed with his thoughts ...he just cant seem to alienate himself from them...and he cannot seem to get rid of that deep rooted love that he has for Gulaal as welll...
😭 i think the reason why he gets those thoughts again and again is because firstly, they have a very haunting quality and secondly, because he has no one apart from himself to share his viewpoints and thoughts with... another reason could be because he can't believe what he heard that he has to always look back... but that's highly unlikely... he knows what he heard, and he certainly believes them...

Did someone feel that his anger was directed towards himself more than Gulaal when he had flashbacks of his and Gulaal scenes when Gulaal was ill and he was taking care of her...

Why why why could he not free himself of that bond!!!!...why couldnot he ignore her!!!!...how could he care for such a woman.!!!!..
no, he was angry with himself before... remember that letter? the questions he asks gulaal in that letter... yea... but now he's clearly angry with gulaal.. remember how he lashes out at gulaal in the precap? man, he's scary.. 

And the way he tries crunching the stone between his hands...owww..the pain so evident...

He remembers the Chunar returning Gulaal ...and for him it amounted to the rejection of his love yea... but the scene just showed him giving the chunar... i think that time he was thinking about how much he gave to gulaal and got nothing in return cos in the end she supports dushyant... i mean, like every relationship, whether it's love or just kesar-gulaal relationship, its always about giving and taking... i think that's why he was angry with gulaal... for not giving back in what he thinks is a relationship but what gulaal thinks is just a word.

Tears flowing so easily...tears of hurt and the pain that had been missing these days...

He had so tried to hold on to those emotions when he came back...but Gulaal and his love for her won him over and he had almost forgotten those words he had hung on for all these years...
but those emotions again came back ...

Did it feel that he was lamenting that losss...the loss of not able to forget and of not having those days of reveling in his love again...

awww the bacha is sooo hurt right now...😳

and in the end...his own emotions drained him so much...he sat there helplessly, the stone falling from his hands, as his hands loosened their grip, unable to hold on to those emotions...😭😭

The power of those emotions and his helplessness at everything..and above all the hopelessness of loving Gulaal...😭

The other family scene between dushyant and family members was predictable and then the scene between Gulaal, Sudha, and talli the bandariya...and Kesar watching from afar...

Gosh!!! he so is hurting inside...he is not even aware of the surroundings...or the things going on around ...Raman and the whole scenario and Sudha and her pain...alll he could see is Gulaal's smiling face and he was hurting... yup, he was absolutely oblivious to what happened around him that time.. the way he just looked on at gulaal... man, i wish i can get someone like him.. i hope neil's like that.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I think if Gulaal had been sad or worried it would not have been such a pain for him because then he would be worried about it...

But Gulaal smiling and being her normal self made him more angry... she wasn't normal... nah! he was bothered that she didn't care about him... as someone said, she cares about everyone, but kesar... i think that's what kesar thinks atleast... man, i would be hurt if i were him..

He is like how can I be in such a state and she be completely oblivious to this...???? he sees her smiling and he has flashbacks of that fatal day ...
and in the end he cannot tolerate it and walks away... touche!

Gulaal finally realizes that Kesar is not seen anywhere and is trying to find him and asks the bandariya and the bandariya for a change is not ranting or Chasing Kesar...and is worried about Sudha and Gulaal as usual plays a role of a friend, philosopher and guide there too,...

And whoa!!! that was one epic scene...Gulaal turns her face to see Kesar and gets frightened out of her wits!!!πŸ˜†...and I don't blame her...such was the violence, fury on his face, any body would be frightened... i screamed when she screamed! LOL. πŸ˜†

Looks like he is not going to control himself this time...good ..The bottled up feelings are likely to give me heart attack😳

And the precap shows Kesar confronting Gulaal...on why would she not do what he asked her to and why would she give it to Dushyant when he wanted her to be the Sarpanch...
*sigh* what do I say about this scene...😳

Because this scene was such a balm on my sore heart...
you know why???

Because this scene told me that Kesar is not doubting Gulaal and her chastity...he is just hurt...hurting that ego of his, and craving that exclusiveness in this relation which he gives to Gulaal...why would she not listen to him...that is Kesar ...the young Kesar who once told Gulaal...tum meri ho!!! ...exclusive, totally and completely hers...why? why  and why when he gives himself completely to her, that she doesnot reciprocate that completeness... yea, he doesn;t understand why gulaal is gulaal. he is still immature thinking gulaal is exclusively his and no one else's. which is why gulaal still subconsciously thinks of vasant as her husband cos he accepted and loved her for who she is.. πŸ˜³ but kesar wants he to be someone who she isn't. which is why, the day kesar will properly love her would be the day he will accept her for who she is. he has completed the first few steps of having a proper relationship and that is of loving and respecting their counterpart, but he is yet to fully accept her for who she is. πŸ˜³

He himself doesnot know this...but he voices that ... yea... πŸ˜Š

And Gulaal...Gulaal is so damn perceptive...yesterday she read Motabha's mind and today she read Kesar's...

What was his problem? that she recommended Dushyant's name or that she had not done what HE wanted...

And Kesar is stumped...is totally bowled...he is now going to face this question and he needs to think about it???

Why is he angry...what is the reason...

haye haye haye...me so waiting for tomorrow's epi... me waiting for it more than you! i'm gonna post awesome! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

By the way why the hell did Sudha Faint😲...I was like🀣...people coming from LTL forum might know why fainting makes me laugh
🀣🀣🀣🀣...just reminded me of our giant sized pendulum na guys🀣🀣...

The thoughts are still flowing...will come back and edit if find something postable...thank you guys,,plz bear...😊

srush, once again, chapeau!
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Shalu ki bachi we can all see your tongue...stop showing it in every post...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Huh Neil mere Bhaiya hai...Shayad tumhe pata nahi hai...Woh KB days se hi meri bhai hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@srush: πŸ˜›

@rumi: bhai hai toh then its okay... but no more than ur bro okay! cos i plan to be your bhabhi! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

srush, once again, chapeau! one more hat...I am having a hatty collections🀣🀣🀣and thank you re...your comments (in this post..not your tonguey posts...were more awesome than anythingπŸ˜ƒ)

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalini92

@srush: πŸ˜›

@rumi: bhai hai toh then its okay... but no more than ur bro okay! cos i plan to be your bhabhi! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mere ek bhabhi already hai...πŸ˜‰

sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Mere ek bhabhi already hai...πŸ˜‰

*scandalised*

who?????????????????????????????????