19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haa i m seeing the first episode video again  the dhagdham entry lion roar just made me realise again how much i love this show for its unique concept

and rosh this is just a theory based on what chista said earlier

so my overhyper mind came with this theory only

and about the tagline well tagline to kab ka gayab ho chuka tha

i dont know what they wud show in coming episodes and till then we can come up with various ans or guesses etc.

when i saw the first episode again now i felt same that this story is told by someone else and we came to know later its arpita telling the story

bt we hv come a long way off so why is it not possible that story is told by someone else 

someone else is narrator not arpita  and see avdesh entry was shown as very strong but  control of haveli and avdesh is bahuji  and i do recall during early days JC or someone had updated that they feel this woman who came out in dark in first episode holds control

thats what was shown later

the man who is tiger outside is  mere billi ka bachha in haveli

so this is that man's story we are shown

and yes i stil want the girl to be arpita but all proofs r going against that
Roshni. thumbnail
Yes, CB, I remember the initial episodes!

Haan tagline kab ka gayab ho chuka hai, but it doesn't mean it can brought back 😉 Hai na? For example if the girl is Pihu and she gets to know everything about Arpita and Avdesh and how their love was and what dirty game Bhauji has played, it might be possible that the tagline is used for Pihu and Avdesh too na? 😉 Nahi ho sakta hai kya?

I wish what Ashish meant by negativity was just killing Bhauji, that's it!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya possible  but now  when i finished seeing the first episode the lion roaring dhagdham etc i again feel the whole story is in flashback

its possible that tagline cud be for pihu and avdesh too

god knows what was planned initially  but lets wait and watch

Roshni. thumbnail
CB, I agree with the story being a flashback...But trusting the CVs to remember it? Tough chance! 

I just really and seriously wish if that girl is Arpita though the chances are way too bleak!
chatterbox thumbnail
ha that yes we can say  cvs may have forgotten initial episodes  but they do have a script right

looks like channel may have interfered in story

but i m beginning to like this theory of mine better than any other theories  heheee

vaise i m in spammin mode toh theories ke bahane yahi sahi  just  540 posts more  hahaa
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks Nandu di🤗

Finally my tsunami( exam is over) 😆

I was reading to all theories😳😳😃

Again a dhagdham epi,,,😉

Pihu getting concerned abt Avi...She is getting a soft corner for him...😉😛

Natte again...🤣🤣 Chirkut🤣🤣

Tammy is another comedian🤣🤣 He is trusting Natte to kill avi🤣 Agree with CB Di..he is nowhere is comparison with his brother😡

Pihu...Go Go girl👏👏 Expose tht vamp😡 Its because of her..ODB is suffering now...😡

Thnks again Di😉

Btw..Juz 6 epis left😭

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
prashu hi hw r u

yaar is tanu ne to ranvijay ka naam poora mitti mein mila diya

ek chindi se gunde se haath mila diya

ranvijay bhaiya se villaingiri nahi seekha yeh

vaise what do u think of my new theory
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiee Di...

haan di...apne bhai ka naam roshan nahi kar raha hai🤢

Natte se haath mila diya

Theory abt flashback na?
Even I missed first scenes... There are chances of ur theory being right..A Flashback...!!
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai CB
Hamara public prosecutor tho Pihu ko Pihu prove karne ke liye itna lamba arguments (spamming😆)karthe jathe hai, mujeh ab iss PP se shak hai ki aap case ladna chahthe hai ya want to achieve ur goal (20K posts) ya dhono bhi.
Ha CB Cvs ka judgement ke liye sirf 6 more sunwhai ab baki hai.
Waiting for the judgement day on 27th May 9pm.
I wish my PP case hare aur bhi jeet gaye with completing 20K posts.😆
(aap bhura math man na hum sab Avita ke SR dekhna chahteh hai end me, woh fir Pihu hogayi tho hum Avita ka SR nahi dhek sakthe na issi liye aap ki isss case ki haar ke liye hum prardhana karthe hai😆)
chatterbox thumbnail
prash i hv put the video link just a few posts back

i checked again to see what is being told
i had missed it when i saw the first episode

when ashu and others were talking abt shirtless avdesh i had to go back to see the episode

that time it didnt strike about flashback
but chista words put me on this theory  hee

credit to chista then