Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@shounak...yes...bt thinking how lonely he is there...with the creepy people...God...Peeya is seriously torturous...especially when she goes abt Ani..Ani...feeling sad for him...

@renu..yes...too much raunak today...bt this has been for the first time...and only one flirting scene a day...so they gave that...😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Too much of Raunak and Piya in today's episode(25min out of 35 min episode😡)...if suhana's flirting scene was not there it was a complete bore episode for me

Really Renu? They wasted THAT MUCH TIME on them?? Angry🤢
111192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Really Renu? They wasted THAT MUCH TIME on them?? 😡🤢

Yes sheemu...they wasted so much time on raunak...all this could have been shown in 2-3 episodes which they showed in one episode😡

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@shounak...yes...bt thinking how lonely he is there...with the creepy people...God...Peeya is seriously torturous...especially when she goes abt Ani..Ani...feeling sad for him...

But you know Shwetha,this is a serious issue..I guess its called psychopathic obsession.You remember the recent murder of a DU girl in Delhi overbridge?Even her murderer was a guy with psycopathic obsession..and people say there is just no solution for this problem..And that doctor who treated Ishaan is such an idiot!Isnt it a crime to inject someone aive hi?

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

But you know Shwetha,this is a serious issue..I guess its called psychopathic obsession.You remember the recent murder of a DU girl in Delhi overbridge?Even her murderer was a guy with psycopathic obsession..and people say there is just no solution for this problem..And that doctor who treated Ishaan is such an idiot!Isnt it a crime to inject someone aive hi?

Not to mention It is against the Code of ethics for DOC . He is supposed to report everything . He can't ignore cause he knows the person , It's federal Offence . At least here. U know here , If U don't give medical treatment to the patient ( Even if U r the Parent ) they send U to prison for that . 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I srsly muted the audio when Raunak scenes started coming...bt enjoyed full on flirting of Suhana🤣 ohh btw thx Febs😉Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks a ton Febs for the quick Update. Suhana's flirting is getting hilarious day by day... I am super excited to see Epi now... but have to wait till evening... Happy to know she is not missing any chance to flirt & to chedofy Ishaan... poor Bholu😆

Febi I wana know... was there any scene in today's Epi... where Suhana Aankh Marofy to Ishaan???
in day before yesterday's Epi... loved Suhana aankh maroying to Ishaan😉... that was super cute scene & Ishaan's expression😳 was worth a watch.. I want Suhana to aankh marofy Ishaan in every Epi. Ragini is so damm good in Aankh Marna..😳

No darling...No aank maroying scene today... But it was damn hilarious to watch her flirting with Ishaan... Oh ...I loved Ishaan's reaction...😆😆😆
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today suhana friting is so good..Rounak part is also ok.. but too much of rounak may be they wanted to show 1 dose of sushaan daily... Precap is so hillarious...🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

Ab tere kya hoga takkur ...   🤣  🤣  🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Yes sheemu...they wasted so much time on raunak...all this could have been shown in 2-3 episodes which they showed in one episode😡

Well the good thing is (I hope) that they won't spend so much time any more. If they've shown the majority of the bits and pieces then hopefully they will spare us and not show so much in the future.
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank god sushaan saved the episode ...i jst cant handle that piya anymore...always shouting and crying ...she is getting on my nerves...and cant digest the fact that they allotted 25 mins to that stupid track Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago