Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Did not like CC using Dwita this way ... what has the Dwita done to her to make her cry... did not like what CT's showed...CC can play her games by using adults but not the baby...

As for CC...Payal ji definitely is a good actress to make us hate CC and make us look at CC as a witch...
  Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Did not like CC using Dwita this way ... what has the Dwita done to her to make her cry... did not like what CT's showed...CC can play her games by using adults but not the baby...

As for CC...Payal ji definitely is a good actress to make us hate CC and make us look at CC as a witch...

True Raj, She would have used some other ways to separate nivren. That too the baby with fever after vaccination is tooo much... ðŸ˜¡ i don't know how CT's think like that with a small baby...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Dear congrats for becoming IF ROckerzzz,  Am soo happy Dear for u
doll3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also thinks she resembles Cruella Da Ville from 101 Dalmations, she is pure evil, who leaves a baby in the cold like that?
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Hey guys,
Please dont bash me... But i feel CC resembled the queen in snow white... All the while CC was talikng to Dwita, i felt she looked like a witch and sounded like one like in cartoons... Its just a feeling... Please dont bash me... 

agree with you dear...CC is so evil...i hate her very much
totally shame on her...she is using a baby to separate NivRen😡