How could Chanchal wish bad things for her son?

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys how can any mother ever wish for her son or daughter to have a bad life. I mean when she knows that her son's happiness is with nivi then why cant she change accordingly? She keeps trying to separate him from his true love. Can't she ever be supporting when she see him sad and not take it as an opportunity to instigate him against nivi. Tell me your views guys!Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think in real world the case is something that has not been shown a lot in TV. Once my MSc supervisor told me, " No matter how good you are as a person and how good your mother in law is there is going to be conflict." This conflict has nothing to do with you loving your son or someone loving their husband. And each case is different. However, I think the husband has to be neutral in such conflicts and in most cases they are not.

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Because Chanchal's hatred for Nivedita is more than her love for Viren. She has still not been able to digest the fact that the girl who is so plain, simple, not so beautiful is her BAHU and she has this mental block which is blocking her to see Viren's happiness. And she has this misconception that once Nivi is out of Viren's life she will find another girl and then Viren will slowly forget Nivi. She does not know her son yet..
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think Nivi is not in accordance with CC's expectations.moreover, CC gives more importance to her very own expectations n views as compared to Viren's happiness.her vision is too narrow for looking beyond herself n weighing things objectively. Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thing that i dn't know why CC hateS NIVI ?does any one can tell me why?

kavianand thumbnail
I hate CC to the Core But One thing  i like in her is her consistency about her belief !! She is the only one who Believes that Sid and Nivi love each other...She cannot believe that they can move on and she feels Nivi cannot ever Love her Son whole heartedly...
However bad awoman might be..as a mother she will wish best for her child...That is the reason HL wished for sid for Divya  and that is the reason CC doesnt want NIVi...What she doesnt see is that If She has her Son today It is only becoz Of Nivi...hopefully she realises before CCBM ends!! Hate her So So much!!
anjubala thumbnail
That means her hatredness for Nivi is not letting her see her son's happiness either? It is not that she believes Nivi and Sid still love each other, it is that she believes that how can a girl like Nivi who is her enemy be her son's wife and she lost that game which she started. She did not want Nivi in Sood house and hence separated Sid Nivi and then she still came in as her own bahu.. that is what has not gone well with her.. She just wants to throw her out of Sood house..
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CC has always put her own agendas before anything else: whether its about her son, Sid or anybody else in the house. I think what made it worse was that even dadima is also on Nivi's side and she's feeling kinda left out. She hated Nivi and her family because of Keshav/ Jawahar history and now same Nivi is her D-I-L and her son is madly in love with her. And she cant digest it. CC just love Viren but like Anju said CC's hatred for Nivi is way to big and somewhere she is kind of feeling insecure for her son as Nivi put family and now Dwita first and Viren is sometime left alone in the background.
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita99

CC has always put her own agendas before anything else: whether its about her son, Sid or anybody else in the house. I think what made it worse was that even dadima is also on Nivi's side and she's feeling kinda left out. She hated Nivi and her family because of Keshav/ Jawahar history and now same Nivi is her D-I-L and her son is madly in love with her. And she cant digest it. CC just love Viren but like Anju said CC's hatred for Nivi is way to big and somewhere she is kind of feeling insecure for her son as Nivi put family and now Dwita first and Viren is sometime left alone in the background.

You are forgetting that she is the same person who has told her son very clearly that she does not care Nivi ne kis ke liye kya kiya hai ya nahin..mein usse nafrat karti hun aur zindagi bhar karti rahungi..The day when Viren confronted her that aap jaanti hai Nivedita ne is ghar ke liye aur mere liye kya kuch nahin kiya.. So she does not care for her son.. she told him that day.. So I do  not believe she is feeling insecure about her son at all.. agar khush hoti to aise room ke bahar khare hoke itne expressions na deti aur un dono ke moments mein interfere na karti..
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

You are forgetting that she is the same person who has told her son very clearly that she does not care Nivi ne kis ke liye kya kiya hai ya nahin..mein usse nafrat karti hun aur zindagi bhar karti rahungi..The day when Viren confronted her that aap jaanti hai Nivedita ne is ghar ke liye aur mere liye kya kuch nahin kiya.. So she does not care for her son.. she told him that day.. So I do  not believe she is feeling insecure about her son at all.. agar khush hoti to aise room ke bahar khare hoke itne expressions na deti aur un dono ke moments mein interfere na karti..

You are right totally forgot about the confrontation. I guess there's no hope for our poor Viren. Ek tarf maa aisi hai or dusri tarf biwi hai jo ki apni repentence kay liye going a bit too far.